Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It’s been a long time since there is a void fissure in The Void.

DrivaMain

30 minutes ago, Vaeldious said:

We were just discussing this yesterday. There hasn't been a void-void fissure since 27.2.0 dropped when this happened:

Im genuinely curious how you increase something so well it breaks.

Maybe the fix didn't work? There is still no Orokin Void Tower fissure since I created this thread.

16 hours ago, Lazarow said:

Void Void fissures should be a regular thing and there should always be void fissures in the void I mean its the Void, its where all fisures come from its logical that whatever cracks the relics on other planets is always present in the Void.

I completely agree with this - said it before - it's the void, there should be permanent void fissures up on all the nodes there. The way it would be presented in the fissure tab of the UI would be "void" then it moves your navigation focus from whatever planet you're looking at to the void, which would help avoid clutter.   

Just now, DrivaMain said:

Maybe the fix didn't work? There is still no Orokin Void Tower fissure since I created this thread.

Correct. Since they "increased frequency" of void fissures in the void, there have been a total of zero. I was simply pointing to the culprit, since several people here have given complete speculation or wildly inaccurate information. The patch notes show that they were NOT removed, and SHOULD for all intents and purposes be occurring MORE often.

• Like 1

On 2020-03-17 at 8:10 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

the unpredictable nature of Void energy means they should appear basically anwhere: Lua, the Void Itself, even in places on Railjack Tilesets. they are these totally random things that can appear and possess people at will, which for anyone other than the tenno, would be absolutley pants-wettingly terrifying. they should even appear on Anomaly ships:

Symbilist: "let's get rid of these noob boarders! no shedu parts for you!"

*other sentients rally alongside it*

*Void Fissure appears on ship*

Symbilist: "ARRGHH ABORT ABORT! EVERY FRAGMENT FOR ITSELF!"

When they showed off the absolute lie that was the Railjack demo, they really played up the "Oh, we need to finish up this amazing complex mission that we're in because there's a VOID STORM MOVING IN ON US" and it was this huge deal.  I'm like 75% sure they even left what it did shrouded in mystery like "You'll just have to wait and see what happens if you get caught in one while you play!" and instead we just got the same exterminate mission 25 times in a row.