Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Challenge] One of Each

lukinu_u

Little introduction
I love complexe challenges in Warframe (that are not simply high level enemies) and after seeing this topic and asking on twitter, I decided to create one of this kind of challenge each month. Right know, I will be one doing per month and see if I do more or add rewards, depending on how it goes.

How to participate ?
To participate, simply post a video of your full mission and your build, on this topic or on twitter : https://twitter.com/lukinu_u/status/1240293918136315904
If you don't know, what software to use for capturing your screen, GeForce Experience and Overwolf are free and super easy to use (you can then upoad it on youtube or whatever hosting platform you want).
There is no competition here because I don't have prizes to giveaway (may add some later), but if you want to push the challenge further, there will be a winner for each of the follwing situation :

• The fasted to complete the mission (mission time).
  • The most surprising/unique loadout or technique (for me at least).

Challenge 1 - One of Each
Defeat Kela de Thaym on Merrow, with the following restrictions :

•  Must be solo.

• You can only one Warframe, weapon or companion of each faction.
    Factions include : Tenno, Grineer, Corpus, Infested, Sentient.
    Exeptions : Nidus is the only infested warframe, Cephalon count as Tenno, Solaris count as Corpus, Ostron and Kubrow/Kavats are excluded.

•  You can only use one mod of each rarity on your whole loadout (not per item).
    Rarity include : Common, Uncommon, Rare, Legendary, Riven, Amalgam, Peculiar.

• Only Warframe, weapon or companion of each variant.
    Variants include : Vanilla, Mk1, Prime, Dex, Wraith, Vandal, Mutalist, Prisma, Mara, Kuva, Syndicate.

• No use of Operator.

• No use of gear items.

WARNING : Under this spoiler in one of the possible solutions, don't watch if you want to do the challenge !

20200318140114_1.jpg
20200318140103_1.jpg

Edited by lukinu_u
Added the twitter link.
  • Like 1

Mission time 3:34

Builds at end of video

This wasn't my fastest. The one i did faster i had helios prime and that's another prime i wasn't supposed to have >.< 

Also let it be known i play with controller on PC, don't ask me why, it's for comfort.

also also, ignore my fluctus i just forgot to remove it as well, i never use it.

Edited by mrhapps
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, mrhapps said:

Mission time 3:34

Builds at end of video

This wasn't my fastest. The one i did faster i had helios prime and that's another prime i wasn't supposed to have >.< 

Also let it be known i play with controller on PC, don't ask me why, it's for comfort.

also also, ignore my fluctus i just forgot to remove it as well, i never use it.

Great loadout and all, but don't Inaros and Fragor belong to the same Tenno faction? You could choose Prova Vandal or something.

Il y a 4 heures, ant99999 a dit :

Great loadout and all, but don't Inaros and Fragor belong to the same Tenno faction? You could choose Prova Vandal or something.

Yes, both Inaros and Fragor are Tenno.
Also arcanes are supposed to be included in mods, but I forgot to mention it so it's ok.

Edited by lukinu_u

50 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

Also arcanes are supposed to be included in mods, but I forgot to mention it so it's ok.

Tbh I think some arcanes like Grace and Guardian can make this trivial on low health high armor frames like Valkyr.

Also I have some questions:

Does Revenant count as Tenno or Sentient?

Same about Grineer - Orokin hybrids, Seer and Twin Rogga, and Corpus - Sentient hybrids, Komorex, Cyanex, Battacor and Ocucor

Paracesis and Orvius, they are technically of Orokin origin, but you didn't include Orokin in factions, so is Paracesis Tenno or Sentient, is Orvius Grineer or Tenno?

What about exalted weapon usage? They are always the same faction and variant as their respective frame, are they allowed?

il y a une heure, ant99999 a dit :

Tbh I think some arcanes like Grace and Guardian can make this trivial on low health high armor frames like Valkyr.

Also I have some questions:

Does Revenant count as Tenno or Sentient?

Same about Grineer - Orokin hybrids, Seer and Twin Rogga, and Corpus - Sentient hybrids, Komorex, Cyanex, Battacor and Ocucor

Paracesis and Orvius, they are technically of Orokin origin, but you didn't include Orokin in factions, so is Paracesis Tenno or Sentient, is Orvius Grineer or Tenno?

What about exalted weapon usage? They are always the same faction and variant as their respective frame, are they allowed?

Revenant is Sentient, yep.
Orokin grineer hybrids are mainly grineer so I would say grineer, any hybrid would be the faction of your choice (to allow more diversity).
Paracecis and Orvius sounds Tenno to me, since every Tenno weapon come from orokin design.
Exalted weapons are part of the warframe kit, so they don't count.

All of these are arbitrary rules for now since I mentionned them nowhere. I will be more careful about these for the future challenges.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Orokin grineer hybrids are mainly grineer so I would say grineer, any hybrid would be the faction of your choice (to allow more diversity).
Paracecis and Orvius sounds Tenno to me, since every Tenno weapon come from orokin design.

All of these are arbitrary rules for now since I mentionned them nowhere. I will be more careful about these for the future challenges.

u know i did give a bit of thought to my own loadout

inaros is tenno ill agree to that

fragor is i guess tenno, even though - The Brokk version is used by Lieutenant Lech Kril in close combat and in the battle's second phase. which would make it grineer. What i don't agree with is that i was using the fragor prime and i would say that it belongs to the orokin faction. I know you didn't include orokin as one of your original factions but you did say i could use only 1 prime. Considering that i chose not to use a prime warframe in consideration of this i would think i still followed the guidelines, as long as you consider the prime version from the orokin faction like i do. 

i could have easily used nidus the same way i used inaros (no mods), i just found inaros on my list faster.

and i also took my arcane into consideration using only one of the slots instead of both thinking that the one of each meant "1 arcane slot", again i could have done this challenge without any arcane at all, i just used guardian to make it slightly easier.

My list of items brought:

inaros - tenno

ignis wraith - grineer

fragor prime - orokin

1 of each mod type excluding primed

1 arcane slot

no companion

Il y a 10 heures, mrhapps a dit :

u know i did give a bit of thought to my own loadout

inaros is tenno ill agree to that

fragor is i guess tenno, even though - The Brokk version is used by Lieutenant Lech Kril in close combat and in the battle's second phase. which would make it grineer. What i don't agree with is that i was using the fragor prime and i would say that it belongs to the orokin faction. I know you didn't include orokin as one of your original factions but you did say i could use only 1 prime. Considering that i chose not to use a prime warframe in consideration of this i would think i still followed the guidelines, as long as you consider the prime version from the orokin faction like i do. 

Lore wise, prime weapons are Orokin but for the challenge they are Tenno because they are a variant of Tenno weapons. Otherwise, it would mean you can equip two Tenno weapons if one of them is prime, and it don't fit. About the Brokk version, it's a skin so it doesn't count (same as Graxx skins wouldn't make warframes Grineer).

It's a great attempt and I'm sure you can do it by slighty changing your loadout, but it doesn't respect the rules right know. It's not too much a problem because there is nothing to win there, but just let you know.

On 2020-03-19 at 10:50 AM, lukinu_u said:

Paracecis is orokin isn't it? Ballas designed it and Ballas is orokin.

39 minutes ago, Troposphere6 said:

Paracecis is orokin isn't it? Ballas designed it and Ballas is orokin.

Well, since Orokin isn't included, it can be considered Tenno (by default as any other Orokin weapon, although it has practically nothing to do with the Tenno), or Sentient since 1) its blueprint's origin is Tau, 2) it has a passive ability to remove Sentient adaptation which only other Sentient weapons (Shedu and amps) do.

3 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

Lore wise, prime weapons are Orokin but for the challenge they are Tenno because they are a variant of Tenno weapons. Otherwise, it would mean you can equip two Tenno weapons if one of them is prime, and it don't fit. About the Brokk version, it's a skin so it doesn't count (same as Graxx skins wouldn't make warframes Grineer).

It's a great attempt and I'm sure you can do it by slighty changing your loadout, but it doesn't respect the rules right know. It's not too much a problem because there is nothing to win there, but just let you know.

But wouldnt then both Nidus and Rev count as tenno aswell since they aren made by neither sentients or infested and their soon to be primes are obviously orokin by origin? I mean if Fragor Prime is considered tenno when it is actually orokin then all frames should be considered tenno aswell because they are either orokin or tenno made and nothing else.

il y a 33 minutes, SneakyErvin a dit :

But wouldnt then both Nidus and Rev count as tenno aswell since they aren made by neither sentients or infested and their soon to be primes are obviously orokin by origin? I mean if Fragor Prime is considered tenno when it is actually orokin then all frames should be considered tenno aswell because they are either orokin or tenno made and nothing else.

The main issue is the lack of Orokin faction in the challenge, to avoid the usage of two Tenno weapon through their. Yes we should fit Paracesis into Orokin and Orvius into Dax, but it would mean they are the only weapon of the respective faction and actually break everything because prime weapons are Tenno instead of Orokin for the reason above.

About Revenant and Nidus though, they are sure warframes which are technically somewhat Orokin/Tenno because from what we know, Orokin made the first of all warframes, the they are clearly Sentient and Infested themed, so they fit those factions for challenge.

The rules of this challenge doesn't perfectly fit the lore, but are an in-between to make the challenge intersting while keeping constancy.

4 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

The main issue is the lack of Orokin faction in the challenge, to avoid the usage of two Tenno weapon through their. Yes we should fit Paracesis into Orokin and Orvius into Dax, but it would mean they are the only weapon of the respective faction and actually break everything because prime weapons are Tenno instead of Orokin for the reason above.

About Revenant and Nidus though, they are sure warframes which are technically somewhat Orokin/Tenno because from what we know, Orokin made the first of all warframes, the they are clearly Sentient and Infested themed, so they fit those factions for challenge.

The rules of this challenge doesn't perfectly fit the lore, but are an in-between to make the challenge intersting while keeping constancy.

But it would be easy to have alot of Orokin faction represented, since we have access to all the primes. That would also solve the double dipping weapon+frame thing since you'd have to pick between prime frame or 1/3 prime weapons. Counting the weapons as Tenno makes it 100% impossible to use a prime unless using Rev or Nidus.