Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New to Warframe and forums. Hey guys!

Siberius02

12 hours ago, Siberius02 said:

Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself to this lovely forum. I have been only playing Warframe for 4 months and started to get the hang of it. Already loving the friendly and non-toxic community! If anyone wants to add a newbie like, you can just message me! 

Regards,

-Siberius

tenor.gif

Edited by (XB1)YoungGunn82

2 hours ago, Siberius02 said:

Hmm it seems that the community is good but not the forums, welp I experienced this alot with minecraft and dota forums 🙂 no biggies boys

Yea its really not an issue man. Forums are usually people that played the game for years and dont have much to do except go on a crusade. I've been vets on other games and I did the same in the past. We get it.

But I started in Aug 2019 and had a blast so far. Yea, theres bugs and some hardcore farming occasionally but that's every game now and back then. Those issues are few and in between.

6 hours ago, Siberius02 said:

Hmm it seems that the community is good but not the forums, welp I experienced this alot with minecraft and dota forums 🙂 no biggies boys

Till you get into a mission that need people to at least do 1 thing. With liches, you had people griefing others by not stabbing their lich. On Railjack update, you saw topics about people wanting to lock some components of their Railjacks and complaining about pubs, I was doing solo Railjack when anomaly was up cause people rush anomaly then leave without a care for the mission. Eidolons, most people hate, cause it is the most Coop content you have in the game.

Told you, community is "good" cause they don't need to play with each other. Only when a game has true Coop content that you can see the colors of a game community.