The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help me unlost myself please.

yeiraw

Question

Hello everyone! I've came back from not playing quite some time ago (Now i can actually run it) and i've been having fun so far.

Now it isn't that i don't quite know where to go, I'm Mastery Rank 7, I'm crafting a lot of things i can't use because i'm missing parts and I'm leveling up stuff and selling them because i don't have any more space. 

My problem is that I'm beggining to be quite weak. To the point that the planet I'm currently on: Pluto was quite trublesome to get through, and the Assasinate missions are imposible on my own.

Should I stop trying to get through the planets and farm to get stronger? maybe get a weapon and Warframe that i keep to farm? And more importantly how do i do it, because leveling up stuff it feels harder too.

14 answers to this question

I've been using two Warfarmes mainly Valk and Mag

I usually use mag when i need to shoot stuff because it circles arround and helps me all arround with guns.

ieEXZP8.png

Valk and Talons are the one thing it always gets me out of a clutch, the hardest thing i did was the Octavia quest where things are real strong, only valk saved me (and infinite energy they gave me for some reason).

n6W5DDf.png3yxIqI0.png

Right now i use boar because I'm leveling it. I have no reliable weapon, every single one of them is outclassed by melee for some reason, and it gets real weird now they aren't insta kills anymore lol.

Mag helps alot with this thing.

o31v17J.png

Aphis for leveling.

vH8g74a.png

And these are my stronger weapons i think. Don't work too good now.

75Gh3wF.png

There are some guys i can't even kill, some mechas that throw missiles at me, i just run away lol.

start formaing the warframes you intend on keeping - helps long term. 
get rhino, he is tanky and new player friendly. 

look into elemental damage types, enemies with yellow health bar are armour protected, so you want to remove that armour with corrosive damage. 

short term solution for your boar - your boar needs just 1 r0 Malignant force, and you will be able to notice difference in damage very quickly just with this one single mod addition.

long term solution - its good to keep some relieable weapons that have good damage, Hek is one of those weapons.

I have noticed you have crit damage mods, but not levelled - your crit chance will make crit damage work, but you need more of it. max orgfan shatter and max ravage. max vital sense too, while you're at it. 

I am online now so you can send me your builds for feedback, if you want.

• Like 2

I'll make Hek and keep it arround. I'll be working on those mods too, thanks

Also I just sold my Rhino because it felt weak to make space for  Valk. So i don't have many more weapons nor Warframes. I have Oberon and Mesa but she just got unveled for some Mission i did without reading lol.

I'll search for more reliable stuff too, thanks.

On the other hand, how much should i invest in a single warframe/weapon build if there are better prime version of them? That's the reason I get discouraged to put too much work into them.

against ambulance put radiation (heat + electricity) damage and multishot mods on your hek and shoot at the head until it goes down then hack it then defend hacked ambulas

rinse and repeat

done

any frame can do it

put defensive mods and dont stand still

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, yeiraw said:

Also I just sold my Rhino because it felt weak to make space for  Valk. So i don't have many more weapons nor Warframes. I have Oberon and Mesa but she just got unveled for some Mission i did without reading lol.

Sorry but that was bad idea. Even tho i dont like using Rhino, he is 1 of the best frames. As for valkyr you need heavy moding before she can be strong

• Like 1

Also visit your Dojo to get better weapons
Start farming relics to sell prime parts for plat. Your frame/weapons need potato for double cap and formas

-MAG build (not the best build but it can easy take you to +200lvl stuff): https://prnt.sc/rlv0w1
-Valkyr Build: https://prnt.sc/rlv3ek
You should do your Story quests to get those Umbral mods

Edited by .Benjamin
  • Like 1

hace 18 minutos, .Benjamin dijo:

Sorry but that was bad idea. Even tho i dont like using Rhino, he is 1 of the best frames. As for valkyr you need heavy moding before she can be strong

Sorry I had all the Frames levelling up and she appealed to so many of my... tastes.

hace 19 minutos, .Benjamin dijo:

-MAG build (not the best build but it can easy take you to +200lvl stuff): https://prnt.sc/rlv0w1
-Valkyr Build: https://prnt.sc/rlv3ek
You should do your Story quests to get those Umbral mods

I'll get to that, also there are lvl 200 TF??

hace 19 minutos, .Benjamin dijo:

Also visit your Dojo to get better weapons

I need a clan for that right?

Thanks for everything!

1 hour ago, yeiraw said:

I have no reliable weapon

From those pictures, I think it's safe to say that it's mostly not your weapons. It's your mods. Yes, a well chosen weapon will help a bit, but definitely only a small part of the story.

On ranged weapons, each mod slot is worth upwards from 30% extra damage, *multiplied*. On a melee weapon, each mod slot is worth upwards of 50% extra damage, *multiplied*. In other words, damage output is almost exponential as you fill each slot with an appropriate, upgraded, mod.

I think you need to:

1. Farm more endo, upgrade the core mods you already have (damage, multishot, fire rate/attack speed, elementals, crit, status, etc).
  2. Set up a loadout with the goal of maxing it out, i.e. choose one frame and set of weapons to install reactors/catalysts and forma on.
  3. Find and upgrade key mods you don't have.
Edited by schilds
  • Like 2

hace 4 minutos, schilds dijo:
  1. Farm more endo, upgrade the core mods you already have (damage, multishot, fire rate/attack speed, elementals, crit, status, etc).
  2. Set up a loadout with the goal of maxing it out, i.e. choose one frame and set of weapons to install reactors/catalysts and forma on.
  3. Find and upgrade key mods you don't have.

I'll do, I'll get Hek and search for a rifle too and i'll work towards mods, I seriously thought Vit+Shield was enough.

8 minutes ago, yeiraw said:

I seriously thought Vit+Shield was enough.

For some frames is enough. but some like valkyr dont need Shield and MAG doesnt really need Vit. Valkyr needs armor and MAG needs much shield as possible bc of her 4, she can restore and get to like 2.6k shield if you moded her right

• Like 1