Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Murex : Noone is receiving kill codes although many are being sent

Lluid

Like many other squads, we spent a long time without receiving any kill codes. So we thought it was a lack of ground squads.

However, from the chat and the ranking board we can tell that :

- many kill codes were being sent from the ground teams
- very few were being received by squads in space (including us)

Also, we didn't have any -visible- sentient drone in our railjack preventing us from receiving signals.

This picture was taken just after a space mission where we spent 20min waiting for nothing (the yellow text was produced during the mission).

UuUNKjJ.png

EDIT : this doesn't happen all the time, but I'd say in half of the flotillas I visit.

EDIT2 : When it happens, which could be in the middle of a successful mission, the bug remains even after leaving the mission and restarting a space mission, and for everyone on the same relay.

Edited by Lluid
  • Like 5

22 hours ago, Lluid said:

Like many other squads, we spent a long time without receiving any kill codes. So we thought it was a lack of ground squads.

However, from the chat and the ranking board we can tell that :

- many kill codes were being sent from the ground teams
- very few were being received by squads in space (including us)

Also, we didn't have any -visible- sentient drone in our railjack preventing us from receiving signals.

This picture was taken just after a space mission where we spent 20min waiting for nothing (the yellow text was produced during the mission).

UuUNKjJ.png

EDIT : this doesn't happen all the time, but I'd say in half of the flotillas I visit.

this is a huge problem

Edited by Nina3004

The only issue i have with Murex Raids. They can give you up to over 10K Points/Credits in before you reach 100/100 Murexs in smooth, efficient runs or barely anything for same run when you get no Kill Codes for a long time each. For how fast Ground Teams can send Codes, i’m surprised the Railjack Squads gets held back.

Edited by GPrime96

I stay 55 min (kill 376 sentients) the first murex and I receive only 1 code during this time

When a decide to abort my mission. We were the only my team in the space and there were 5 teams on earth.

No score leader board for Murex player but many on earth.

• Like 1