Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anzark

Everything You Need To Know About New Feature >> Orokin Vaults <<

Question

Hey. There is still some ppl who don't know much about Orokin Vaults...

So here i am, making this thread which i hope, will help you guys out there who still don't know what to do.

HERE WE GO!

REWARDS (MODS) > @Angrykenji with help of some friendly Tenno made a thread about mods you can get from Vault, check it out [https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/117855-corrupted-mods/#entry1378856]

- Orokin Vaults can be found in Derelict Missions (EXCEPT DEFENSES)

- There is 4 different keys

/ Bleeding Dragon Key -75% Health

/ Decaying Dragon Key -75% Shield

/ Extinguished Dragon Key -75% damage dealt

/ Hobbled Dragon Key -50% speed run (actually you can't run with this key)

To CRAFT THE KEY you need to buy BP(BLUEPRINT) in the Market (section - Gear)

Every KEY COST 250 FERRITE and ONE VOID KEY (Doesn't matter which one you pick)

After you craft the key and ~~

If you're about to depart into Derelict Mission, make sure every player (total 4) have EACH KEY EQUIPPED, because you can't carry more than 1 key at a time, so remember to make sure of it !

NOTICE: Only the key which was used is consumed ! If you didn't have to use your own, you still have it in your gear !

NOTICE: There is only ONE VAULT (100% chances of spawn) for EACH Derelict Missions (So you can't find more than one Vault in your Mission) /// 

NOTICE: Orokin Vault can be everywhere in the Derelict (even at the start of the mission). Be patient and search for it !

NOTICE: YOU GET THE REWARD AT THE END OF THE MISSION

˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛

NOTICE: REMEMBER TO UNEQUIP THE KEY FROM YOUR GEAR, WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO NORMAL MISSION. OTHERWISE, THE EFFECT FROM KEY WILL REMAIN

˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛

DOORS OF THE OROKIN VAULT

F57YyNy.png

INSIDE OF THE OROKIN VAULT  >>>> GRAB THE BIG SUNNY BALL AND GO TO THE EXIT <<<<<<

iZX7bc1.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some tips:

- After using key, the effect from it is lifted (only from the person who used the key)

- The one who carry the "Big sunny ball" from the Vault will be corrupted. Shields/health-points and movement speed will drop to some level.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ENJOY !

Don't bother looking for vaults on ODD, because you won't find any.

You can find a vault only on assassination, capture, exterminate and survival, i know i did.

Thanks, this was becoming a problem after a while :)

From what i know, rewards should be guaranteed.

There was a time when i didn't get the reward too, but it's a bug for sure.

OD Exterminate seems to have the following chance in getting:

~45% Extinguished DK Vault

~27% Decaying DK Vault

~18% Bleeding DK Vault

~9% can't find it

I had tried 11 runs just on OD Exterminate, FYI (still ongoing testing)

Yeah Exterminate Vaults have been Extinguished most of the time for me.

OD Exterminate seems to have the following chance in getting:

~45% Extinguished DK Vault

~27% Decaying DK Vault

~18% Bleeding DK Vault

~9% can't find it

I had tried 11 runs just on OD Exterminate, FYI (still ongoing testing)

Will every now & then update the list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar0uzRmcEyoIdHg1bFJ6SC1iMXF0ampia21ndVk0emc&usp=sharing

The people asking these questions in game have probably only visited the warframe site to register and never looked at it again.

Yes, the effect stay with you as long as you have Key in your gear. Even on normal missions, so remember to unequip it when you don't need it.

To confirm - only the key used to open the door is consumed, correct? The other players get to keep and reuse thier key?

Also, does the type of derelict mission matter (defense/surv are much smaller?)?

Mah i still do this. It's that hmm. Not everyone is smart and there is that wall text in proper thread. So i thought, why not make it simple with some images. I just link this thread to anyone who ask a question about Vaults :D

To confirm - only the key used to open the door is consumed, correct? The other players get to keep thier key?

Yes, only the key which was used is consumed. If you didn't used the key, you still have it in your bag.

I've not done any of these runs yet but I think I understand how it all works and what I need to make.  I'm only really looking for Mutagen Samples at this point, anyway.

What I want to check is when you pick up the Big Sunny Ball thing are you carrying it like you do one of those datamass things?

If it is then I guess you can't use your main weapon without dropping the Big Sunny Ball?

does survival work?

Not sure about this, but i guess it is (Can't check right now, because i have some problems with client)

Only in derelict missions? And how did you find these? Do you have to look everywhere cuz that's a pain.

Yes, only in OD and yeeees, you gotta search for it and it's not such a great pain :D

Have had issues with invisible walls on vault door popping up either before enter, after entering, or both.  I am not 100% sure why this happens.  Some claim the walls disappear after 15 minutes.  This may be true.  I have been able to enter/exit vault after waiting on at least one occasion.  

Aw darn it, gotta spend time farming defense for keys then.

Actually, you should do low-level survival missions because they will always Give you a void key if you stay for 15 minutes, and because the tier does not matter you might aswell do it on a low-level mission. (Unless you want to rank up or get specific keys(If you were going for a Mag Prime or something))

Don't bother looking for vaults on ODD, because you won't find any.

You can find a vault only on assassination, capture, exterminate and survival, i know i did.

what items do you get from vaults?

Sorry for late response. You get new MODS (Total 16).

Are the Vaults guaranteed to be in EVERY mission (aside from the types you mentioned) or is it just a reasonable chance that there will be one?

On all 7 derelict runs I've done, there have been vaults. Right now I'm fairly sure it's a 100% chance to spawn, though you may have to take a detour to get to it (it isn't always on the way to the objective/extraction/etc.) Typically you want to explore the whole map to find it, then perform the objective, or find it and wait until the objective is complete and then get the artifact since it reduces health, speed, etc.