Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everything You Need To Know About New Feature >> Orokin Vaults <<

lmbalancedData

Question

Hey. There is still some ppl who don't know much about Orokin Vaults...

So here i am, making this thread which i hope, will help you guys out there who still don't know what to do.

HERE WE GO!

REWARDS (MODS) > @Angrykenji with help of some friendly Tenno made a thread about mods you can get from Vault, check it out [https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/117855-corrupted-mods/#entry1378856]

- Orokin Vaults can be found in Derelict Missions (EXCEPT DEFENSES)

- There is 4 different keys

/ Bleeding Dragon Key -75% Health

/ Decaying Dragon Key -75% Shield

/ Extinguished Dragon Key -75% damage dealt

/ Hobbled Dragon Key -50% speed run (actually you can't run with this key)

To CRAFT THE KEY you need to buy BP(BLUEPRINT) in the Market (section - Gear)

Every KEY COST 250 FERRITE and ONE VOID KEY (Doesn't matter which one you pick)

After you craft the key and ~~

If you're about to depart into Derelict Mission, make sure every player (total 4) have EACH KEY EQUIPPED, because you can't carry more than 1 key at a time, so remember to make sure of it !

NOTICE: Only the key which was used is consumed ! If you didn't have to use your own, you still have it in your gear !

NOTICE: There is only ONE VAULT (100% chances of spawn) for EACH Derelict Missions (So you can't find more than one Vault in your Mission) /// 

NOTICE: Orokin Vault can be everywhere in the Derelict (even at the start of the mission). Be patient and search for it !

NOTICE: YOU GET THE REWARD AT THE END OF THE MISSION

˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛

NOTICE: REMEMBER TO UNEQUIP THE KEY FROM YOUR GEAR, WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO NORMAL MISSION. OTHERWISE, THE EFFECT FROM KEY WILL REMAIN

˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛˛

DOORS OF THE OROKIN VAULT

F57YyNy.png

INSIDE OF THE OROKIN VAULT  >>>> GRAB THE BIG SUNNY BALL AND GO TO THE EXIT <<<<<<

iZX7bc1.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some tips:

- After using key, the effect from it is lifted (only from the person who used the key)

- The one who carry the "Big sunny ball" from the Vault will be corrupted. Shields/health-points and movement speed will drop to some level.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ENJOY !

Edited by Anzark

To confirm - only the key used to open the door is consumed, correct? The other players get to keep and reuse thier key?

Also, does the type of derelict mission matter (defense/surv are much smaller?)?

Edited by Darzk

OD Defense doesn't work, does it?

Not sure, didn't run yet. Will check in few minutes and update ! 

Edit@ >> OD Defenses don't have Vault in them <<

Can we use the abundant Derelict Void Keys to craft the Dragon Keys or does it have to be the Void tier 1,2, or 3 keys that we must use and are only obtainable from the defense reward?

To craft Dragon Keys you use only [Void Keys] from any Tier you want,you just have to pick one and click "Done"

Edited by Anzark

does survival work?

Not sure about this, but i guess it is (Can't check right now, because i have some problems with client)

Only in derelict missions? And how did you find these? Do you have to look everywhere cuz that's a pain.

Yes, only in OD and yeeees, you gotta search for it and it's not such a great pain :D

Another question that isn't entirely clear.

While in the Void (regular), there are loot rooms all over the place, but only occasionally is there the big "parkour" room.

Are the Vaults guaranteed to be in EVERY mission (aside from the types you mentioned) or is it just a reasonable chance that there will be one?

Are the Vaults guaranteed to be in EVERY mission (aside from the types you mentioned) or is it just a reasonable chance that there will be one?

On all 7 derelict runs I've done, there have been vaults. Right now I'm fairly sure it's a 100% chance to spawn, though you may have to take a detour to get to it (it isn't always on the way to the objective/extraction/etc.) Typically you want to explore the whole map to find it, then perform the objective, or find it and wait until the objective is complete and then get the artifact since it reduces health, speed, etc.

Aw darn it, gotta spend time farming defense for keys then.

Actually, you should do low-level survival missions because they will always Give you a void key if you stay for 15 minutes, and because the tier does not matter you might aswell do it on a low-level mission. (Unless you want to rank up or get specific keys(If you were going for a Mag Prime or something))

Bleeding Dragon Key holders: Rhino has Iron Skin, could come in handy for avoiding damage. Using a Warframe like Ash, Loki and Trinity who easily avoid damage could also help.

Decaying Dragon Key holders: Same as above? And Rhino's Iron Skin could compensate well for shield reduction.

Extinguished Dragon Key holders: Damage buffs like Roar and Contagion could help with the loss in damage. Personally, I let my Sentinel armed with the Sweeper shotgun to carry me, while I supplement his damage output with a high-damage weapon like the Lex and Soma.

Hobbing Dragon Key holders: Rhino Charge, Slash Dash, Teleport, Worm Hole, Bounce and Switch Teleport could help you get around faster. Also, use a helicopter weapon like the Dual Zoren and Amphis and execute helislashes(sprint jump melee) to get around faster.

i just found something interesting about the BIG SUNNY BALL
when we pressed the button to acquire it, the taker become glow n slowed
why exactly ? a bug ?

It's a penalty. The corrupted nature of the artifact will compromise the integrity of your Warframe.