Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

split flight an interesting addition

Oggyswe

so i just bought and tried split flight and its a really interesting mod can see some really fun builds with it. but the duration should be increased from 2 seconds to 5 in my opinion.

but i would like to see other mods like it for other weapon types/catagories so that you can swap out mods like serration, split chamber, fury ext with fun situational mods that function for more interesting builds

edit: a suggestion for such a mod is one that would swap out pressure point. a mod that adds x amount of flat damage or procentile depending on what works best over time untill a cap and when you attack it resets to zero

a mod that then works more on low usage with melee but when you do attack its much stronger (and you could make it so it lasts for one entier melee combo)

Edited by Oggyswe
added a suggestion
  • Like 4

...beside the mod not working on the bramma, the lenz and the crossbows, yes it would be a nice mod - but if DE intended it not to work on every bow-weapon, they can take it back from me, and not only give me back the ducats for it but restore the stuff i sold for the ducats (and i give a crap about how much work that would be for them ^^)

• Like 1

The buff duration of Split Flights is my biggest issue with it in practice (excluding weapon limitations or what have you), especially when you consider that it takes at least one hit to bring your weapon up to where Split Chamber brought it before. Bow weapons are slow firing by their nature, and two seconds is too limiting for practical use. Five seconds would be a more fair time for the buff - I also think two seconds would work if the stacks decayed one at a time instead of resetting entirely.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Gene_Freak said:

The buff duration of Split Flights is my biggest issue with it in practice (excluding weapon limitations or what have you), especially when you consider that it takes at least one hit to bring your weapon up to where Split Chamber brought it before. Bow weapons are slow firing by their nature, and two seconds is too limiting for practical use. Five seconds would be a more fair time for the buff - I also think two seconds would work if the stacks decayed one at a time instead of resetting entirely.

Didn't realize it resets entirely and wow I gotta say all my interest vanished as such.

Making it decay by one would be okay, or yeah more duration.

23 hours ago, fr4gb4ll said:

...beside the mod not working on the bramma, the lenz and the crossbows, yes it would be a nice mod - but if DE intended it not to work on every bow-weapon, they can take it back from me, and not only give me back the ducats for it but restore the stuff i sold for the ducats (and i give a crap about how much work that would be for them ^^)

Doesn't appear to work on Rakta Cernos either, not that many people even bother with that bow anymore.

1 hour ago, DarcnyssWolfe said:

Doesn't appear to work on Rakta Cernos either, not that many people even bother with that bow anymore.

it does not? i saw it would be available for it (well, i did mot test it in there to see if it works because i already was piѕsed about the decive from DE). i guess this would be a unintended bug then for there would be no reason even to that bow... or do they even fear that it would be 'too powerfull' with the energy-giving syndicate-proc? that would be a colossal joke...