Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Off Topic] Mag & The Adventures of Working From Home

MagPrime

03.30.20, 13:29 PST

It's my 3rd hour working from home.  This is torture.  

My new coworkers are an erratic bunch with no work ethic.  2 have taken over the office couch and had some kind of pillow fight, resulting in the cushions being thrown about the break room. 

Spoiler

20200330_133319.jpg

I've notified HR of this gross violation of safety but I do not expect a speedy resolution as they are currently locked in the bathroom howling at the shower. 

The eldest member of my coworkers is not handling the change well.  She is endlessly shrieking at the slightest hint of eye contact.  I've included a photo of her threatening behavior for HR's records. 

Spoiler

4Mys8E0.jpg?1

How will I make it through the day?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03.30.20 14:29 PST

I've received notice that HR is on top of my safety complaint regarding the break room.  

Not sure what to expect from the new HR managers, I've been informed it's a two person team and they can be doggedly determined with happy resolution to complaints.

I await more information.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've received an update on the situation

Spoiler

20200330_155714.jpg

It's...not as helpful as I had hoped.

Edited by MagPrime
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

I'm asking myself the same question dont worry ^.^ 

I've nicknamed the bird Satan's Booger.  She is not sure how to handle me being home rn.  Supposedly, the Green Cheeked Conures are kind, mild mannered birds.  This little mucus demon, however, has a taste for human flesh and unclipped wings.  

I told her I was gonna shove her into a sock.  She screeched and then hid in her little box, peeking out once in awhile to make a small, disgruntled noise. 

• Like 4

03.30.20 14:29 PST

I've received notice that HR is on top of my safety complaint regarding the break room.  

Not sure what to expect from the new HR managers, I've been informed it's a two person team and they can be doggedly determined with happy resolution to complaints.

I await more information.

• Like 1