The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Noon Redeemer ... How... what... huh!?

I seem to remember the Redeemer (And the Prime variant) being highly sought after. I finally made them and tried them out and... what the hell is this steaming pile of crap!?

I aim at an enemy and I swerve the entire way AROUND the enemy and hit nothing... or... I shoot it in the face only for nothing significant to happen. 

Can someone enlighten me as to why this is supposedly a good weapon or is it just the High Noon stance that's rubbish?

are you sure you're modding it? I've never heard anyone have complaints with Redeemer/Prime, with either stance.

personally I prefer High Noon as I find bullet Dance quite disorienting with high attack speed. I'm also not really one for the Meta, so i don't use Gunblades as often as many other Tenno, I'm sure. either way, I sense this is a "you" problem somewhere...

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7
  • Like 1

high noon is only better than bullet dance if your build focuses on true punishment . High noon can gather more combo counter with the first hit of final showdown. other than that its just a sh1tty stance to use.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sweg178 said:

high noon is only better than bullet dance if your build focuses on true punishment . High noon can gather more combo counter with the first hit of final showdown. other than that its just a sh1tty stance to use.

This guy gets it. Quickening + True Punishment helps to gather combo counter super quick and helps to reach max combo in, what, 4 hits? If you’re using Blood Rush and Combo Efficiency mods, even better. Once you hit max combo, execute pot shots with heavy attacks. Rinse and repeat.

High Noon has the benefit over Bullet Dance in that its neutral combo’s first attack is a double shot. It’s quick, efficient, and racks up combo with Quickening + True Punishment like a boss. Otherwise, if you want the majority of your attacks to be gunshots, switch to Bullet Dance.

Still, the philosophy is the same. Just memorize which attacks perform which types of combos that shoot with your gunblade. Use Tactical Neutral combo’s first attack to reset yourself, and spam that shot combo again to build max combo. Unload with heavy attack.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (XB1)Primus Patronum said:

I seem to remember the Redeemer (And the Prime variant) being highly sought after. I finally made them and tried them out and... what the hell is this steaming pile of crap!?

I aim at an enemy and I swerve the entire way AROUND the enemy and hit nothing... or... I shoot it in the face only for nothing significant to happen. 

Can someone enlighten me as to why this is supposedly a good weapon or is it just the High Noon stance that's rubbish?

As a OG of the Redeemer arts, you simply aren't modding correctly. Enjoy

tenor.gif