Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack lacks tutorials

Lazarow

I did the quest a while ago and now Im ready to try out railjack. I want to do it solo to avoid making it bad for other players because I dont know much of railjack. OS I went in a mission and look for enemies I have to kill. I start shooting enemies and after a few killed a big ship shows up and I just scratch it with my guns at best. So I exit my railjack and go to the ship and at the end I see that I can take control of it but my objective(as far as I can see) is to destroy it and I dont know how to do that. During that my railjack was taking heavy damage and I went back to it, started fixing it and after a few ruptures sealed I cant fix more ruptures and a message said I dont have enough of *something*(forgot what it was called) and I have no idea how to get more of that to fix my ship, I killed the enemies aboard and went back to the rupture and same thing I had no idea what to do and so the mission failed. Tried another mission and again the same thing. Also my railjack gets destroyed fairly easily. I also know that these missions are targeted for squad cooperative play but thats not my style.

Railjack is new and confusing to me, and its difficult to play solo which is also why I wouldnt be going forward with it.

Warframe and explaining anything? Good joke.

DE is poor in explaining there own content and gameplay outside of wiki they relay on or vague hotfix explanations.

Not like we have the codex for this or something, not like DE ever introduces things and drops them ever, *coughs* Codex, SImaris Research, Archwing taking years of fixing and even get looked back at *coughs*

For god sake they even forgot the allignement system existed they introduced for quests, good luck witha mere tutorial if they forgetting major plot elements.