The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something seems wrong

Something is wrong with ALL factions except sentient. This has been happened for over 4 weeks now. When I start a mission and normally do whatever I´m doing later on Grineers, Corpus units and even Infested just desides to jump over nothing. A whole level is pure solid flooring and I don´t know why but factions just jump over nothing. They just leap over solid flooring like 3 meters and continues their things. What is that. Some kind of battle tactic to jump 3 meters forward and start shooting or is it a feature of evolved battle style. I don´t know but it just looks pretty silly. Normally They just walk or stand in Place but now they leap over flooring and images jump over empty platform.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, (XB1)AksuNaksu99 said:

Something is wrong with ALL factions except sentient. This has been happened for over 4 weeks now. When I start a mission and normally do whatever I´m doing later on Grineers, Corpus units and even Infested just desides to jump over nothing. A whole level is pure solid flooring and I don´t know why but factions just jump over nothing. They just leap over solid flooring like 3 meters and continues their things. What is that. Some kind of battle tactic to jump 3 meters forward and start shooting or is it a feature of evolved battle style. I don´t know but it just looks pretty silly. Normally They just walk or stand in Place but now they leap over flooring and images jump over empty platform.

Probably something to do with the game's horrible colliders in the levels, I recall when Steve said he wanted to put wall dashing back but couldn't because they had collision problems, well no sh*t Sherlock! there is a huge amount of unnecessary colliders in all props, walls and tilesets in general, it is not uncommon for players to get stuck trying to move around because somehow a very small pipe on the ground needs a collider, a bump on a wall needs a collider, EVEN THE FOLIAGE NEEDS COLLIDERS for some reason.

• Like 2