Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we skin our kubrows please

(PSN)Blantasy

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Blantasy said:

I'm serious people have been hunting and skining animals for years making fur coats,rugs,etc i think it would be a cool idea and make breeding kuborows a thing again.

You don't name things you skin. DE wants us to name em'.

Edited by kapn655321
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

You don't name things you skin. DE wants us to name em'.

But they could change that when hatched we could have a option to chose to keep them or skin them, just think of all the kubrows that we have had to sell over the years when we could have been turning them into cosmetics.Plus this whole time we have trusted lotus to take them to the special sanctuary and she has now betrayed us, so how do you know that she really did anything with them? 

Edited by (PS4)Blantasy

They're called  K U B R O W S, for crying out loud.

Do you also skin your pets in real life when they're not up to your standards? If so, there's something very wrong with you.

So, no.

Edited by RazorTip
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, RazorTip said:

They're called  K U B R O W S, for crying out loud.

Do you also skin your pets in real life when they're not up to your standards? If so, there's something very wrong with you.

So, no.

In real life we don't kill animals that don't meet our expectations, in real life we skin animals that meet our expectations, also in real life we feed and water our animals unlike in warframe where we don't but this isn't real life its a game.

Edited by (PS4)Blantasy
  • Like 1

Just now, (PS4)Blantasy said:

In real life we don't kill animals that don't meet our expectations in real life we skin animals that meet our expectations but this isn't real life its a game.

Wrong. People have killed animals for not being up to their standards, like the runts in a litter. Also, what the hell is wrong with you, I'm talking about pets, and you say we skin them? Did you actually read my comment?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RazorTip said:

Wrong. People have killed animals for not being up to their standards, like the runts in a litter. Also, what the hell is wrong with you, I'm talking about pets, and you say we skin them? Did you actually read my comment?

Yes i read your comment and it is invalid to what i asked i want to skin my kubrow and wear its skin as a syadana and you go on about real animals like do we lock our animals in real life in a stasis chamber?

1 minute ago, RazorTip said:

I know, right? The pandemic really brings out the nutty ones.

Nutty,for having a idea that humans have done forever now huh that's funny sounds to me like you just don't like to be a realist of something that actually happens in the world.

7 minutes ago, Syln said:

The effect of containment is becoming interesting :3

I've started on a zombie short story, that I send to a group of my friends, a bit at a time. One of my friends is sending disturbing selfies, that makes me want to redo the wards in my appartment. Another is constantly writing about food.

Yeah. We're feeling it.

5 minutes ago, ArcticSirius said:

While I like the idea, I'd rather hunt for things for their pelts. Not hatch-em, raise them, skin them. I have an orbiter, not a slaughterhouse.

No not on your orbiter they could have a guy in a shop in cetus or fortuna that we could take them to just like a taxidermist we take our kubrows and they take them and in return give us pelts or armor sets that we can then use ourselves.

Just now, (PS4)Blantasy said:

No not on your orbiter they could have a guy in a shop in cetus or fortuna that we could take them to just like a taxidermist we take our kubrows and they take them and in return give us pelts or armor sets that we can then use ourselves.

Now you're making me think of stuffed kubrows, kavats, and other creatures as ship decorations. Either way, I'm sure we may get something similar in the future to what you're asking. Though it may be through nightwave or the store. Or who knows, maybe tennogen and support an artist.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ArcticSirius said:

While I like the idea, I'd rather hunt for things for their pelts. Not hatch-em, raise them, skin them. I have an orbiter, not a slaughterhouse.

I feel like that's a pretty reasonable sentiment to compromise with. I have an idea I don't think would go over very well.. but might as well mention it for the sake of brainstorming..

There are Safaris where a hunt is orchestrated to take out a more elderly and hostile beast, in order to fund the care, research, and safekeeping of the rest of the area species. So it's both hunt and conservation. Perhaps this angle sort of bridges the gap between the pragmatic hunters, and the pet owners.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kapn655321 said:

I feel like that's a pretty reasonable sentiment to compromise with. I have an idea I don't think would go over very well.. but might as well mention it for the sake of brainstorming..

There are Safaris where a hunt is orchestrated to take out a more elderly and hostile beast, in order to fund the care, research, and safekeeping of the rest of the area species. So it's both hunt and conservation. Perhaps this angle sort of bridges the gap between the pragmatic hunters, and the pet owners.

I think thats a good idea but the only reason i mentioned this is because i want to wear a lotus kubrow skin.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Blantasy said:

I think thats a good idea but the only reason i mentioned this is because i want to wear a lotus kubrow skin.

Right, and to meet your consideration, as well as that of a player base that knows and considers many animals to be quite friendly, some appreciation to the value of their life (as something more than purely disposable ornamentation) needs to be addressed.

Should the loss of an animal also feed and support a village, fund the long term well being of the species, celebrate it's life and offspring, and prevent a greater harm.. then it could have a great deal more depth to appreciate for more audiences, while you get to hunt the biggest, meanest Kubrow, and keep it's pelt.

Edited by kapn655321