The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Weapons and 5 Forma.

3NVY5W0RD

1 hour ago, Doc-Orange said:

I will have all mastery points, so it’s mandatory for me. This is the worst game decision ever in Warframe. I really like grind but this is totally mad.

DE turned to the dark side!

They have been in downwards spiral these past few years. Not gonna hold my breath this time but somewhere on the corner of my heart, i still have a little hope for them to fix the game before its too late. 

• Like 1

vor 22 Stunden schrieb 3NVY5W0RD:

They have been in downwards spiral these past few years. Not gonna hold my breath this time but somewhere on the corner of my heart, i still have a little hope for them to fix the game before its too late. 

I have the same hope. Warframe gave me great times and it hurts to see them going down. TBH I’m not sure whether they see the problem. The player numbers are increasing. This covers a lot

On 2020-04-11 at 12:38 PM, 3NVY5W0RD said:

But..but..but most of content is gated behind Mastery Wall. That Fissure cap, that daily Trade Limit, that Loadout Slots, that Daily Standing Cap, that Riven MR cap, That post-Forma mod capacity, that bonus Stats for Warframe, yeah I oNly IdIotic To ChAsE ThOsE MR wHat A ScRuB i aM.

i dont know what YOU are smoking, but the only ingame content that is gated behind mastery wall ends at mr14, not at 28. 

you can get to mr27 without any of the kuva weapons. do you really want to tell me, that the difference in 1 trade more per day, 1 more loadout, 50 more traces, makes difference to you? please. oh, maybe because you always zero out all your 27 trades - yeah, sure. 
by that time you are maxed with all relevant syndicates since you need their weps or amp parts, so increased one tick of standing does not sound logical either to me. so what, maybe you are doing it only for the fissure traces? dont make me laugh bro... 

always entertaining to see people falling victims to their own choices though, and how they deal with it. this game can be nice if you dont self impose any of this regime over yourself.. but if you cant enjoy the game without the OCD, then take consequences of your actions, at least and admit it before yourself without playing this blame-game. thank you  

Edited by tzadquiel

On 2020-04-11 at 6:23 AM, tzadquiel said:

all those KuVa WeaPonS foRma hUnGRy complaints are idiotic. you need two formas to have kuva weapons fit all your mods. 
if you decided to chase mastery, that is exclusively on you.

You can't put a lens in them without hitting rank 40.

• Like 2

Just now, zuraja said:

OMG FOR REAL? 

(Sorry i didn't know coz im too disgusted with the system, someone who had touch the system must know better) 

Thx for clarification 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, zuraja said:

This is my main issue with them. 

I have a few at 34/34, that don't need any more mod capacity, and I haven't cared about mastery since 18 or so .. but it would be nice to use them for focus. 

2 hours ago, zuraja said:

Oh yeah, I saw that recently and I was like - "This is retarded", but then again it's Warframe, every single progression system in the game is retarded, without exceptions.

4 hours ago, zuraja said:

no weapon will deal more dmg than most warframe abilities, so this argument is only valid if you want to stack lenses for even more focus on top of your wf ones.

and if you REALLY want to stack lenses on your kuva weapon, would you do that on ALL of them?

yeah.. that is what I thought. but you guys do you! nice thread btw 

9 minutes ago, tzadquiel said:

and if you REALLY want to stack lenses on your kuva weapon, would you do that on ALL of them?

All of them?  No.  The ones I actually plan on using instead of just getting to 30 and selling so I can use that inventory space for something that isn't mastery fodder?  Absolutely.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, zuraja said:

All of them?  No.  The ones I actually plan on using instead of just getting to 30 and selling so I can use that inventory space for something that isn't mastery fodder?  Absolutely.

Wait until someone come out with an augment that sounds like this:

"bUt tHat nOt ThE OnLy Way TO fArM FoCuS"

• Like 1