Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maroos Bazar change

(XBOX)Mavraszun

Something that would make things alot easier to trade items is to install an NPC or trade interface, where players can go pay a credit fine (thats including the trade tax) and put an item or a mod up for auction and then leave. Then if the item sells the amount paid goes to the player or if the item didn't sell then the item goes back to the player. And the use of the auction interface counts as one of the players Trade uses of the day. And the amount of the credit fine is based on how long the player wants the item to be up for auction, like 12 hours, 24 hours, or 48 hours. Though they can sell sets together like prime sets.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, (XB1)Mavraszun said:

Look I'm sure that there plenty of people who have asked for this and there are probably reasons why the developers haven't put it in like getting sued by another company thats looking for anything to keep themselfs relevant or are just being jerks.

Because there's no need to have one in the game. The reason other games have auction houses is because of the sheer number of items in their games. The only thing in abundance Warframe has to trade is mods, and most of those said mods require grind to get. Warframe is a grindy game, I think we can all accept that idea, so being able to just hop into an auction house and nab all the mods you need for like 5p would kill all the grinding that mods currently provide. If you're desperate for an auction house, there are actually sites that provide that. I've used them before, and they're pretty good. DE have a lot to do right now, mainly fixing their game, so I'd much rather they focus on that rather than an auction house they'd have to meticulously manage to prevent market prices from going too insane.

1 hour ago, (XB1)A Sad Valkyr said:

Because there's no need to have one in the game.

Considering the constant, relentless torrent of seemingly independently-conceived suggestions on the subject, I don't really think this argument holds water any more. Obviously, it's a developers job to judge which of the things players want are actually good for the game and which aren't, but there comes a point where requests for a thing can't really be ignored. I'd argue that was years ago when it comes to trading infrastructure, but DE have proven to have incredibly selective hearing when it comes to addressing feedback.

• Like 1

True but the problem is when the people who would buy the mods or parts from you aren't looking in the trade because they are trying to get it themselfs. Making the whole grind argument invalid, when a person can buy some platinum and then go crazy shopping in the trade, so what the hell is the difference it's literally the same thing. And not to mention when your trying to get that one part or mod when you run it hundreds of times and still come up empty the auction house starts looking like a good idea. Not to mention alot of the parts and mods are where you have to assemble a team before you can attempt to get them.

2 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

Considering the constant, relentless torrent of seemingly independently-conceived suggestions on the subject, I don't really think this argument holds water any more. Obviously, it's a developers job to judge which of the things players want are actually good for the game and which aren't, but there comes a point where requests for a thing can't really be ignored. I'd argue that was years ago when it comes to trading infrastructure, but DE have proven to have incredibly selective hearing when it comes to addressing feedback.

Have to agree there, hadn't really considered it like that.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Mavraszun said:

True but the problem is when the people who would buy the mods or parts from you aren't looking in the trade because they are trying to get it themselfs. Making the whole grind argument invalid, when a person can buy some platinum and then go crazy shopping in the trade, so what the hell is the difference it's literally the same thing. And not to mention when your trying to get that one part or mod when you run it hundreds of times and still come up empty the auction house starts looking like a good idea. Not to mention alot of the parts and mods are where you have to assemble a team before you can attempt to get them.

Trade chat's a thing if you're just looking for one or two things, my arguement was against the idea of a WoW style auction house, which i don't think would work in a game like Warframe

8 minutes ago, (XB1)A Sad Valkyr said:

Trade chat's a thing if you're just looking for one or two things, my arguement was against the idea of a WoW style auction house, which i don't think would work in a game like Warframe

Dude aside from a couple of key features, its already there.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)deathwolfclaw666 said:

Devs have already said no not going to happen. So people beating this dead horse isn't going to get them anywhere other than a few reports to their name.

The closest thing to an auction house you'll come with this game is "Warframe Market".

Thing is there are 3rd party auction houses for it already. And they are thriving, if you can connect to them.

I guess at this point I probably am but at the same time just putting in items you don't want with a price tag for other players to pick up so you can spend more time playing the game then having to jump through so many hoops just to make a sale, seems like a waste of potential to me.

• Like 1

I would be extremly glad for an auction house even if I have to pay plat to do anything in it.
The only thing I don't like in Warframe is the lack of the auction house.

I prefer to play the game instead of leaving my frame waiting for hours sometimes till someone to send a message instead of I put the items on AH then go and play.

I hope in the future there's a chance to be implemented even if it's a weekly or daily thread about(which reflects the need of it).

2 hours ago, (XB1)Mavraszun said:

I guess at this point I probably am but at the same time just putting in items you don't want with a price tag for other players to pick up so you can spend more time playing the game then having to jump through so many hoops just to make a sale, seems like a waste of potential to me.

That's apparently the issue for DE, it's automated (which means it can be done while not in game.) 

So your best bet is to use trade sites which cuts down on the searching by allowing you to set your price. However you will still have to send/receive a messaged and manually trade. That's how I used to trade at least.