Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question regarding avionics changes

(XBOX)ALTBOULI

From what I understand avionics are now being simplified so that a  given avionic will not be split into houses but instead will simply be upgraded to the highest form so for example Bulkhead would simply be sigma (default) or zekti moving forward. And additionally anyone who had Lavan or Vidar equivalent would simply be upgraded to the zekti version this also seems to apply even if you maxed the avionic? Is this correct?

Should we therefore simply be upgrading the lowest form of an avionic knowing it will be automatically upgraded and what of the players who already had the highest version of an avionic and have already maxed, will we be getting any dirac back?

Would appreciate a bit more clarity on this proposed change, I dont have any issues with the proposal but I am slightly concerned that  players who have already spent a large amount of dirac maxing out avionics have got the short end of the stick here. 

Hoping im just misunderstanding the proposal   

3 minutes ago, (XB1)ALTBOULI said:

From what I understand avionics are now being simplified so that a  given avionic will not be split into houses but instead will simply be upgraded to the highest form so for example Bulkhead would simply be sigma (default) or zekti moving forward. And additionally anyone who had Lavan or Vidar equivalent would simply be upgraded to the zekti version this also seems to apply even if you maxed the avionic? Is this correct?

Should we therefore simply be upgrading the lowest form of an avionic knowing it will be automatically upgraded and what of the players who already had the highest version of an avionic and have already maxed, will we be getting any dirac back?

Would appreciate a bit more clarity on this proposed change, I dont have any issues with the proposal but I am slightly concerned that  players who have already spent a large amount of dirac maxing out avionics have got the short end of the stick here. 

Hoping im just misunderstanding the proposal   

May be best to wait before taking any action, since proposed changes aren't necessarily final.

I've watched a few Warframe Partners showing up the changes,  and essentially what happens is that all avionics you invested in will have their Dirac drained and you get it back. You don't lose any Dirac you already spent.

All houses are basically merged into one, so that common Bulkhead you can easily get on any Earth mission, will basically now be the best ( and only ) bulkhead, besides the stock one you start with.

• Like 1

I would really like some additional comments on this as well, since from what I understand (judging by the wording of the provisional patch notes): if we only have the Bulkhead of a house that will be retired for said avionic (let's say Zekti and Lavan Bulkhead are 'retired', after the patch the only Bulkhead available will be from Vidar), then we will be left with NO Bulkhead avionic whatsoever until we farm for it again. And this is after farming for those rare, rare avionics with really low drop chance in the first place OR spending plat trading then from other players. Or even buying the Zekti Bundle from the market.....

The details are in the notes:

But is seems you will basically be getting a reset.

Refund on all dirac and all variants will be converted to one.

There's no "Trick" to get to the higher tiers easily as per these quoting the relevant notes.

Avionics Changes: 

When it comes to Avionics changes, there’s an overarching goal: Simplify Avionic management. 

• Each Integrated Avionic Type will now only exist with a single Manufacturer rather than three Manufacturer flavors.
  • The ‘retired’ Integrated Avionics will be removed from players inventory via a script.
  • The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of it’s Type.
  • ALL Dirac used to upgrade Integrated Avionics will be refunded. This applies to both retired and remaining Avionics.
  • ALL remaining Integrated Avionics will have their Upgrades drained.

Edited by 0_The_F00l

hace 2 minutos, slotschii dijo:

your currently owned version should be changed to the only one available after the changes

This is how it should be done. As it is now, it only happens as long as your currently owned version matches the manufacturer that will be kept. If your version belongs to one of the 'retired' ones, you're SOL. 

14 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

May be best to wait before taking any action, since proposed changes aren't necessarily final.

I've watched a few Warframe Partners showing up the changes,  and essentially what happens is that all avionics you invested in will have their Dirac drained and you get it back. You don't lose any Dirac you already spent.

All houses are basically merged into one, so that common Bulkhead you can easily get on any Earth mission, will basically now be the best ( and only ) bulkhead, besides the stock one you start with.

Thank you for the clarity, that sounds like a good approach. I guess I will just have to wait and see if this plan goes through

13 minutes ago, (NSW)AQDY said:

I would really like some additional comments on this as well, since from what I understand (judging by the wording of the provisional patch notes): if we only have the Bulkhead of a house that will be retired for said avionic (let's say Zekti and Lavan Bulkhead are 'retired', after the patch the only Bulkhead available will be from Vidar), then we will be left with NO Bulkhead avionic whatsoever until we farm for it again. And this is after farming for those rare, rare avionics with really low drop chance in the first place OR spending plat trading then from other players. Or even buying the Zekti Bundle from the market.....

I guess you would just get the Vidar one as the one you previously owned would have been upgraded?