Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.3.3 + 10.3.4

[DE]Megan

this is getting annoying not only can't you get forma your warframe and exp from it. They dropped survival chances as well...is enough of this junk.

They posted an official apology for this... And said they recognised the issue. It's because they added drop items an forgot that it would make existing items drop chances decrease.

I'm more frustrated by the crashes, doors not opening, weapons getting stuck, and other bugs. Sure it's still beta.

But I'd be more keen they fixed stability and playability than keep coming up with new material.

Like honestly I feel for the new players since they changed credit amounts. It's so muh harder now for them to enjoy the only aspect of the game which is crafting new items.

If Tessellation manages to work everywhere but the Orokin places without major issues, could we have an option where'd it'd be on everywhere except for them? I had never had issues with Warframe ever before with Tessellation on, but my computer got ground to nearly a halt until half of the final wave of Tower II defense was killed.

Hi, new here started about a week back.

Would just like to give feedback on tessellation. On my pc i have tessellation on and never drop below 60fps and usually sit at 80+ fps doing solo maps. only ever got to 60 when it was a full party on the open area outside maps. I have had no issues in the void at all sitting at a comfortable 80fps.

graphics options:1920 x 1080 dx11 everything on and max except multi threading.

computer specs: i5 4670 @ 3.8ghz, Gigabyte GTX 650 ti boost 2gb @ 1098 mhz, 8 gig ram, w7 ultimate.

Maybe its because i just built this computer 2 weeks ago, but i haven't had any major fps drops anywhere.

Edited by Barrons_NZ

They posted an official apology for this... And said they recognised the issue. It's because they added drop items an forgot that it would make existing items drop chances decrease.

I'm more frustrated by the crashes, doors not opening, weapons getting stuck, and other bugs. Sure it's still beta.

But I'd be more keen they fixed stability and playability than keep coming up with new material.

Like honestly I feel for the new players since they changed credit amounts. It's so muh harder now for them to enjoy the only aspect of the game which is crafting new items.

I understand. Just I like my mastery rank as well too. IDK why but again it is BETA i have to remind myself. So, I just hope its fixed in long term tho. I do hope though. When the game is released officially, we can still transfer our stuff. I just hope they fix the drops for survival and the EXP for formad warframes. you have to invest time to get formas or platinium you should get mastery exp for it. Plus without the ability to gain mastery the game is pointless wish mastery had a purpose in something...and really digging that napalm launcher. I mean what is better than a flame thrower? a Napalm launcher (sighs bring back the retro of Twisted Metal days).

Edited by BloodArmoredApostle

so auto win in concalves if your team leaves  u  nice for free wins  to rank up stats   for plp  well done  who cares about pvp in this game  don't need a concalve isn't that why u  did it  for dojos  just make it so plp can invite there so they can pvp  this  is a host to host game bad enough  for  that  to put stuff we really  don't need ingame  nice  yes im a 26year = gamer 

скажите пожалуйста когда вы исправите подключение групового фарма зон, я в клане половину народа не вижу и поэтому с многими не могу поиграть в пати=(