The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update failed!. Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. The update will be restarted shortly...

Mr.SHOWRUNNER

Question

9 hours ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

Sim, mas sua ajuda foi para o problema errado. De acordo com a minha experiência e a pessoa que iniciou este tópico, o iniciador não falha e falha ao baixar arquivos. Esta teria sido uma resposta muito melhor para postar:

O instalador precisa de permissão de administrador para atualizar os arquivos no seu computador. 

Comece certificando-se de que o Warframe e o Steam estejam completamente fechados. Em seguida, reinicie o Warframe como administrador. Se você estiver usando o Steam, inicie-o como administrador e execute o Warframe normalmente através dele.

Para fazer isso:

•  Abra o  menu Iniciar  e localize o atalho do Warframe (ou Steam)

•  Clique com o botão direito do mouse no atalho e clique em  Propriedades

• Selecione a  guia Compatibilidade 

• Clique em  Alterar configurações para todos os usuários

• Em Nível de privilégio, marque  Executar este programa como administrador

• Clique em  Aplicar

Tudo isso foi encontrado em 30 segundos e cobre o problema com perfeição. Em teoria, deve funcionar, mas ainda não tentei

Já fiz tudo isso, fiz tudo o possivel pra fazer o jogo funcionar e baixar a atualização, e nada funcionou. A empresa PRECISA lançar um novo Patch pra resolver o problema, ou não iremos mais jogar.

Hello guys, I'm from Brazil, translate this messenge. No momento não há nenhuma solução para esse problema, já tentei de várias maneiras resolver, mas nada funcionou! A empresa Precisa lançar uma nova Update Patch para resolver isso, ou nunca mais jogaremos. VAMOS TODOS MANDAR MENSAGEM PARA O SUPORTE DO JOGO ALERTANDO SOBRE O BUG!! TALVEZ ASSIM ELES NOS OUÇAM.

10 hours ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

Yeah but his/her help was for the wrong issue. From my experience and the person who started this topic the launcher doesn't crash it fails to download files. This would have been a way better answer to post:

The installer needs administrator permission to update the files on your computer. 

Start by making sure both Warframe and Steam are completely closed. Then restart Warframe as an Administrator. If you are using Steam then start it as an Administrator and run Warframe normally through it.

To do this:

•  Open the Start menu and locate your Warframe shortcut (or Steam)

•  Right-click the shortcut, and then click Properties

• Select the Compatibility tab

• Click Change settings for all users

• Under Privilege Level, check Run this program as administrator

• Click Apply

This was all found within 30 seconds, and covers the issue pretty much perfectly. In theory it should work, but I've yet to try it

It doesn't work for me. 

13 hours ago, Mr_Panday said:

thanks guys ! you must uncheck "bulk download" and "aggressive download". It seems to work! 

Have a nice days ❤️

It worked for me too

BR: Funcionou pra mim também. Em português seria: "download em massa" e "download rápido".

22 hours ago, Mr.SHOWRUNNER said:

there is an error message when i open the game 

it says that the preprocessor pass has crashed

20 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Havning the exact same problem right now 😞 

Checking off as in Enabling or Disabling ?

Same here. Tried all possible suggested methods i could find on past update failures except uninstalling the game or Steam. Submitted 2 requests already about this. I hope this gets fixed soon 😞

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

Yeah but his/her help was for the wrong issue. From my experience and the person who started this topic the launcher doesn't crash it fails to download files. This would have been a way better answer to post:

The installer needs administrator permission to update the files on your computer. 

Start by making sure both Warframe and Steam are completely closed. Then restart Warframe as an Administrator. If you are using Steam then start it as an Administrator and run Warframe normally through it.

To do this:

•  Open the Start menu and locate your Warframe shortcut (or Steam)

•  Right-click the shortcut, and then click Properties

• Select the Compatibility tab

• Click Change settings for all users

• Under Privilege Level, check Run this program as administrator

• Click Apply

This was all found within 30 seconds, and covers the issue pretty much perfectly. In theory it should work, but I've yet to try it

yep it seems working. Thanks.

Btw not the shortcut but the Launcher.exe itself

17 hours ago, NovusNova said:

May be we can post here stuff that worked..

As off now changing the launcher language to Italian worked for me. English french didnt work at all. Also tried this on standalone version.

Also note launcher is being run as admin.

Remember to DELETE all WARFRAME FOLDER from your PC. i had a few files here and there, it was not letting it update , always showing 200mb/s and failure

What did not work..

Fresh install and run with no language change

Running as Admin

Steam version .. Need to reinstall it again on steam to see if u can do the same trick.

Changing DX 10-11

Changing Bulk download

8 hours ago, GaiaNaka said:

What is happening still can't download the update. starts downloading and then instantly finishes the gives the error message saying "Update failed" 

same ... tried updating today but keep getting same error... just fingers crossed this gets fixed soon

• Like 1

Hey guys, i had this issue. I dunno if it was just accidental but i read some guy on the forum changing the language (who'd have thought) and i tried it last night. I just selected Italian and just left it on the "download, update failed, and retry" process with the bulk and aggressive download unselected. After several retries, it just fixed itself. I restarted my laptop and ran Warframe thru Steam and it worked. I also tried to run Warframe bypassing Steam and it still worked. I then changed the language to English and now it's all good. I hope this works for you guys going thru this dilemma too.

• Like 1

Update failed!
If possible please step through the crash-handler and note the WAR-number you were given when it completed.
Please contact support at http://support.warframe.com/ and include the WAR-number for further assistance.
The update will be restarted shortly...

_____

Everyone writes that everything is fixed and everything works. but it doesn't work for me anymore. Changed to Italian client translation didn't help, VPN didn't help, bulk and agressive download didn't help either, change on DirectX 10 also didn't change anything. Also, I created a request for support, sent logs, and there is no one responsible. 2 days have passed and nothing changes

13 минут назад, Shalath сказал:

Give vanilla a try. It seems odd that there are so many of these posts since the patch yet so many others are working and I'm wondering if it is Steam related.

What is vanilla? REmove the game in steam and install it simply from official site?

7 минут назад, SlashingSunset сказал:

Yea, weirdly I'm having similar issues as well which I've never had before? Is this something new for you as well Eifiel?

Yes. I removed the game in the steam and try to reinstall it

6 минут назад, SlashingSunset сказал:

That didn't work for me. But it worked once randomly, but when I tried launching the game after a few hours the problem came back. Now it won't launch

I dont know. I will try that.

Support did not give any decision