Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR gating a thing?

(XBOX)ZDragonLord X

Question

First of all, I've been playing for years. Due to unforseen circumstances (my gf staying out quarentine, taking over my system) I have downloaded and begun playing on Switch. 

Naturally I am starting over. It's nice, sometimes... Reminicing on Loki being a starter, then hating the high MR locked prime everything...

Anyway, through my play, I noticed finding VERY few other Tenno. I select a difficult intercept mission, see 4 open squads, and proceed to instant start alone. I wait for others, 4 minutes later I give up searching. Even relic running I find Tenno my MR +/- 2 or 3. 

Now, I don't remember this being a thing years ago when I started, is it something new, or just a Switch thing with low population?

Thanks for any opinions/replies.

6 answers to this question

There's some matchmaking issues on Switch, unfortunately. There's no sort of gating, but a lot of the time it will fail to match you into open squads.

Generally this issue can occur after playing for a while, or coming out of sleep mode, although it's not a consistent error. The best fix is to restart, which unfortunately is not ideal.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ineradicable said:

I'm high MR and always get matched with some low MR so I doubt they're filtering it in someway.

Maybe they ARE filtering, coz they want you to help the new players! =D

Edited by Jemmies