The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

arbitration defense uranus

Luciole77

I'm sure that the defense missions in arbitration cause a lot of problems for players. In the Uranus mission, the target to be protected moves constantly every 5 waves ... generating confusion and failure in the mission. Because everyone takes a long time to see that the target has teleported to another place and ends up dying very easily .... When the mission is to defend a fixed target, we even understand the logic. I think they need to redo this or end the moving target. Moving target generates many problems for players and mainly frustrations. I hope that DE will change these defense missions in arbitration ... what was supposed to be pleasant ends up being quite frustrating!

• Like 1

I'm sure that the defense missions in refereeing cause a lot of problems for players. In the Uranus mission, the target to be protected moves constantly every 5 waves ... generating confusion and failure in the mission. Because everyone takes a long time to see that the target has teleported to another place and ends up dying very easily .... When the mission is to defend a fixed target, we even understand the logic. I think they need to redo this or end the moving target. Moving target generates many problems for players and mainly irritation. I hope that DE will change these defense missions in arbitration ... what was supposed to be pleasant ends up being quite frustrating!

• Like 1

They should just generally remove this one or reduce it drastically in size. Same goes for the big ice planet one.

I actually rather quit out of these two specific ones to restart and try to get the alternative maps. That's how adequated and annoying those two feel to play on. The Earth and Mars defense maps could also need to be looked at. Enemies have annoying spawns and pathing there.

• Like 1

And here I am finding this one of the only defense missions that are worth running since it requires more thought than standing on a box lazily glancing over the three or so fixed locations enemies can approach from.

Also I don't understand how anyone can have troubles moving to the next objective; if it isn't marking the other one in the same room then it's obviously on the opposite side of the map which you have a half dozen ways to get to. Also it should be abundantly clear to anyone who makes it past wave five that the location of the target changes and this only happens on this one map, there is no excuse other than falling asleep for not knowing when to move.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, trst said:

And here I am finding this one of the only defense missions that are worth running since it requires more thought than standing on a box lazily glancing over the three or so fixed locations enemies can approach from.

Also I don't understand how anyone can have troubles moving to the next objective; if it isn't marking the other one in the same room then it's obviously on the opposite side of the map which you have a half dozen ways to get to. Also it should be abundantly clear to anyone who makes it past wave five that the location of the target changes and this only happens on this one map, there is no excuse other than falling asleep for not knowing when to move.

man...be polished. Im not lazy. This map just cause confusion and frustration. I tried to play this map 3 times and what i saw was complainig about this one specific.

Back in my day, it was the only Uranus defense! 

Honestly though, it's better to have it move around, there's more user interaction. 

You want to know a defense mission that really isn't that great? The monorail on Ceres, it takes thirty seconds to relocate, pausing waves. Or the elevator on Hydron, with its long relocation pause. 

• Like 1

In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with this mission.

It adds a bit of variety having to move between waves.  I run this whenever it comes up as a neo relic mission and I've yet to see it cause confusion.  I don't think I've ever failed it, even when I was soloing it on my first run through the star chart.   Players know it's going to move and tbh it can get a bit competitive to see who gets to the next point first.

But sure, it's not just stand on one point for 20 waves.  You do actually have to move.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

I'm sure that the defense missions in refereeing cause a lot of problems for players. In the Uranus mission, the target to be protected moves constantly every 5 waves ... generating confusion and failure in the mission. Because everyone takes a long time to see that the target has teleported to another place and ends up dying very easily 

Isn't this the same as the normal Uranus Defense? The one you do in the Natah quest, the one you do in the star chart. There's four defense spots, and you have to defend one at a time, changing at random