The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Deluxe

Scott913

I love the idea behind the skin and the head/hood is great. However, the size of his body makes no sense. Not only does his body seem too small for his own skin but you can't mix the skin with any other helmets without feeling like you're playing Golden Eye big head mode. DE please LITERALLY buff Ash. Thiccen that boy please.

• Like 6

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with that issue. It really bugs me out that I can not combine the koga helmet with the new skin without getting the feeling of giving Ash a waterbaloon-helmet. Please DE, for the sake of my favorite frame: fix this! I would be so glad for it.

• Like 1

I really try hard to like the Skin, but there is definitely something wrong with the proportions.

Please DE,

Scale down the head or scale up the body for about ~5%

Edited by Alazkhan
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Alazkhan said:

I really try hard to like the Skin, but there is definitely something wrong with the proportions.

Please DE,

Scale down the head or scale up the body for about ~5%

My way of describing it now is that an old lady is cosplaying as the original model shown at tennocon. I think once you see it, you'll know what I mean.

I was a little disappointed by the proportions for sure. He looks a little top heavy almost. I'd for sure love to see DE give him a little more bulk.

However what really disappointed me was that he has uncolorable metallics. And yet his matching syandana does. 

The skin looked really bad ass and it was the first ash skin that wasn't boring looking or plastic like his previous deluxe so it's a punch to the gut after waiting this long for a skin that was so close to being perfect.

• Like 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb WarriorSoundwave:

However what really disappointed me was that he has uncolorable metallics. And yet his matching syandana does.

Shroud, Bai Hu and Prime. Three skins with parts which can't be colored. 3/8 Skins! That's  37,5%! Any frame who can beat him?

• Like 1