Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do I do if Nora detects Cephalite Resonance?

MetalGrayFox

Question

Loaded a couple missions since the update where Nora says she has detected this resonance, but I don't see anything (I am running Cassini for a larvling). What are we meant to do to obtain this resource?

EDIT: Thanks all, it seems it's just a little inconsistent atm, will lure enemies to their glass doom soon 🙂

Edited by MetalGrayFox
Answered
  • Like 3

On 2020-05-12 at 8:54 PM, MetalGrayFox said:

Loaded a couple missions since the update where Nora says she has detected this resonance, but I don't see anything (I am running Cassini for a larvling). What are we meant to do to obtain this resource?

EDIT: Thanks all, it seems it's just a little inconsistent atm, will lure enemies to their glass doom soon 🙂

Nice name! I love grayfox too as you can see.

• Like 1

En 12/5/2020 a las 12:54, MetalGrayFox dijo:

You must destroy the cristals on the enemie

When nora quotes of the resonance, a fissure will spawn to glass an enemy, glassing them, and turning them into cephalites. all the cephalites have glass "Mushes" around their body- clumps of glass, to simplify. you shoot the clumps of glass and then they will be vulnerable, of which you can kill them and turning them to glass- glass that will drop resonance when they blow up.

Here you go!

Edited by Fangaurd-915

i find it funny when i run a railjack free roam then nora tells me there is resonance, even tho the freeroam map has zero areas you can dock with to get indoor areas that resonance could appear and nothing shows in the actual railjack itsself, so where are these glassed mobs spawning exactly?

On 2020-05-12 at 1:54 PM, MetalGrayFox said:

🙂

When you hear Nora's voice look for swirling blue clouds, similar to fissures if you've ever noticed them.  The cloud will glass a handful of mobs and you'll see what appear to be crystal shards on their backs.  I use my operator to de-glass them, then kill as normal, similar to a kuva guardian, but they're not that tough.

Edited by Dexlmentia

On 2020-06-03 at 8:05 AM, Methanoid said:

i find it funny when i run a railjack free roam then nora tells me there is resonance, even tho the freeroam map has zero areas you can dock with to get indoor areas that resonance could appear and nothing shows in the actual railjack itsself, so where are these glassed mobs spawning exactly?

Yeah, that seems to be a random thing. They can spawn during Ramshed attacks and during ground assault missions, so probably just a glitch.

• Like 1