The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalite Resonance

DrakeWurrum

I am enjoying this Nightwave season. I wanna get that out of the way. It's not bad, even if it could be better. There is just ONE thing that really stands out as frustrating....

The completely random chance to get Cephalite Resonance spawns. The randomness is not enjoyable, plain and simple. If we could actively do something that can make it happen, that would be intrinsically satisfying. But instead we just have to do missions and hope it happens. That's enough to kill joy.

It's "Currently" random spawn. If this Nightwave is anything like the rest, the chance of Spawns will go up as the Nightwave progresses, and there will likely be a "Farmable Location" or something similar much later.

(For now, just hang out in the Orb Vallis and do some chores or something. Seemed to be the best Spawn Rate for me, though the enemy count tended to be Low and Mid compared to normal, much rarer Start Chart node spawns.)

3 minutes ago, MobyTheDuck said:

Its not a "Random" spawn. Its tied to a 25 minute time gate.

I don't believe this to be the case, unless there is some actual evidence to back this up. Still feels like the spawn mechanic from series 1 and 2, which were not timed spawns.

31 minutes ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

I don't believe this to be the case, unless there is some actual evidence to back this up. Still feels like the spawn mechanic from series 1 and 2, which were not timed spawns.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/giwtex/cephalite_enemies_are_on_a_25min_timer/

I've tested it an yes, it works. Seems it spawns for around 5 minutes after the "Timer". I had one spawn at 14:10-14:15 and another at 14:35-14:40. Nothing between.

3 minutes ago, MobyTheDuck said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/giwtex/cephalite_enemies_are_on_a_25min_timer/

I've tested it an yes, it works. Seems it spawns for around 5 minutes after the "Timer". I had one spawn at 14:10-14:15 and another at 14:35-14:40. Nothing between.

This isn't actual proof, just people's observations, Proof would have to be the sections of game code that actually show this, otherwise it can't be proven.