Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shotgun Prime

WOWESOMUCHDOGE

Question

5 answers to this question

• Kuva Kohm - The initial shots set the enemy up with good status, and the rest destroys them with a bit of crit and just raw base damage.
  • Corinth Prime - Basically an alternative sniper rifle, with a grenade launcher that's decent at lower levels.
  • Kuva Drakgoon - Probably the better sniper shotgun, that doesn't even use/rely on Hunter Munitions.

The Convectrix is probably pretty good too, and an un-forma'd Phage does pretty well. All the rest aren't really worth mentioning IMO (we need a Kuva Sobek).

There are also good secondary and archgun shotguns if you didn't just mean literal shotguns.

2 hours ago, KitMeHarder said:
  • Kuva Kohm - The initial shots set the enemy up with good status, and the rest destroys them with a bit of crit and just raw base damage.
  • Corinth Prime - Basically an alternative sniper rifle, with a grenade launcher that's decent at lower levels.
  • Kuva Drakgoon - Probably the better sniper shotgun, that doesn't even use/rely on Hunter Munitions.

The Convectrix is probably pretty good too, and an un-forma'd Phage does pretty well. All the rest aren't really worth mentioning IMO (we need a Kuva Sobek).

There are also good secondary and archgun shotguns if you didn't just mean literal shotguns.

The Corinth Prime regarding the secondary fire lower levels? the Corinth Prime melts enemies well over level 100+ one flak shot detonated over a group of enemies and they all start dissolving. while In that mode primary fire is also just as good from doing high level arbitrations, though you need a ammo mutation mod like Vigilante Supplies which also helps the crits, or Shotgun Ammo Mutation/Prime for the low ammo count it has when using the alt fire mode.

Vaykor Hek is another great hybrid shotgun, bit of status combined with crit works well.

Yeah I'd love a Kuva Sobek, I've had so much fun from the normal Sobek.

Exergis is another hard hitting shotgun, if you mod the config for two rounds in the barrel fast fire and reload it tears through the enemies.

I'd say the Arca Plasmor but it's been messed with and I don't use it much so cannot really comment but I know some players still rave about it.

The Phantasma alt fire is a good gun to mess around with, it's blob shell that hits and then fires off little tracers that hit other enemies. (at times) haven't tested it on high end enemies only when toroid farming in fortuna around 95 to 100 level.

If you want a shorter range style of scatter gun weapon you could try the Zarr, with it's secondary fire it turns into a scatter flak gun, it's primary shoots cannonballs

What Style of Shotgun do you like ?

If your a Point Blank kinda guy then go with Tigris...

If you like Utility then go With Corinth or Corinth Prime

If you like a Less Personal Blasting then go with The Vaykor Hek.

Relentless Offense then go with the Astilla.

Depends on what you like... I like them all... Except for the Beam ones.

10 hours ago, Lutesque said:

What Style of Shotgun do you like ?

If your a Point Blank kinda guy then go with Tigris...

If you like Utility then go With Corinth or Corinth Prime

If you like a Less Personal Blasting then go with The Vaykor Hek.

Relentless Offense then go with the Astilla.

Depends on what you like... I like them all... Except for the Beam ones.

I prefer pellet based shotgun actually 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WOWESOMUCHDOGE said:

I prefer pellet based shotgun actually 

I mean... if you just want to unload a Alot of pellets then the Regular Hek with th Augment and a Mulishot Riven might be a fun Meme Build. 

Also I forgot to Mention theres Secondary weapons that are also Shotguns. Like The Pyrana Prime... its an Full Auto SHotgun that unloads Alot of pellets. Or the Twin Rogga which are these Twin Blunderbluss Type Shotguns carrying one round each.

Theres just so many to choose from...