Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions : All warframe should be optimize to the best

Bakahung

On 2020-05-15 at 8:15 AM, Bakahung said:

Garuda

Hide contents

( Also rip in Augment )

Biggest issue with Garuda. She might have other small problems but her Augments die in every arrival so far. Dread Ward, no go and Blood Forge, a Mod you only use if you can’t think of something better at all.

1 hour ago, ZarTham said:

The Index is mostly used to farm Endo, if you want to farm Endo efficiently, you won't bring the twin, everybody knows that, using the Index as an example is foolish from your part tbh.

I'm not say that's a place this build work , but the place where this build been use . Just an observation .

Also I think Index is supposed for credits?

Edited by Bakahung

The Index is mostly used to farm Endo, if you want to farm Endo efficiently, you won't bring the twin, everybody knows that, using the Index as an example is foolish from your part tbh.

I'm not say that's a play this build work , but the place where this build been use . Just an observation .

I'm not say that's a play this build work , but the place where this build been use . Just an observation .

2 minutes ago, Bakahung said:

Sorry my bad, I mixed Index with Arena. Only came to mind when you mentioned credit farm.

Edit: Even in Index, considering the issues the Twin has, it's not that efficient to use it to snipe enemies tbh. But I do agree with a change regarding the Twin.

Edited by ZarTham

1 hour ago, GPrime96 said:

Biggest issue with Garuda. She might have other small problems but her Augments die in every arrival so far. Dread Ward, no go and Blood Forge, a Mod you only use if you can’t think of something better at all.

Natural talent is just a better "augment" for her right now .

I hope we get something cool for her 😕

On 2020-05-16 at 9:32 AM, Bakahung said:

This is really cool concept , but since it will drastically change her entire play style and the feel of it , I think just better be a separate frame .

I have nothing against it. I'm willing to wait maybe even 3 years to finally play archwing with a system where archwing is really a synergy with abilities. 

I'm even willing to make sacrifices, something like the evasion tank effect, where every 5 hits you get throws you out of archwing mode and blocks it for a while. I mean, just a counter that encourages risk in the style of, " if you avoid damage, you can use archwing indefinitely." I feel like the developers wanted to do something like this, but they used weak survivability characteristics for this, which is why the normal form suffers. And now Titania is simply unkillable in razorwing, but in normal form, you just can't survive for long.

Edited by zhellon

18 hours ago, zhellon said:

I have nothing against it. I'm willing to wait maybe even 3 years to finally play archwing with a system where archwing is really a synergy with abilities. 

I'm even willing to make sacrifices, something like the evasion tank effect, where every 5 hits you get throws you out of archwing mode and blocks it for a while. I mean, just a counter that encourages risk in the style of, " if you avoid damage, you can use archwing indefinitely." I feel like the developers wanted to do something like this, but they used weak survivability characteristics for this, which is why the normal form suffers. And now Titania is simply unkillable in razorwing, but in normal form, you just can't survive for long.

The idea of this is nice , but since warframe don't really have a "dodge" system ( the closest we have is rolling and bullet jump) , is really hard to implement this in game.

P.s. As you said , razor wing is becoming the base form of Titania right now , I personally won't made it her ult , but her 1 with dirt cheap cost without razorflies , merge spell bind with other ability , and give a new ult to her . Just some personal thoughts.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, FaridRLz said:

For a while now I've been thinking of a rework for Mirage's abilities keeping the essence of the Waframe, that trickster involved with light and darkness. Hopefully i can post it soon independently and here

You don't need to post it here , since it will just be flood by replies XD

Looking forward to your thoughts on our favorite trickster girl.

1 minute ago, Bakahung said:

The idea of this is nice , but since warframe don't really have a "dodge" system ( the closest we have is rolling and bullet jump) , is really hard to implement this in game.

P.s. As you said , razor wing is becoming the base form of Titania right now , I personally won't made it her ult , but her 1 with dirt cheap cost without razorflies , merge spell bind with other ability , and give a new ult to her . Just some personal thoughts.

Razorfly has aggression generation (block the enemy's attention on itself) + small HitBox and great mobility. I almost always take 0% damage on missions and take damage from eximus auras mostly or from passive non-dangerous things like electric traps. So, it's really easy, including the ability of status immunity that prevents DoTs. Titania has some tricks. It's just that right now it's mostly razorwing, which has a lot of limitations and very little flexibility.

And Yes, rolls only give a certain DR, which is contrary to the condition "do not take damage", but I would not refuse the passive ability to ignore damage during the roll. It would also be a good buff for normal form.

6 minutes ago, zhellon said:

Razorfly has aggression generation (block the enemy's attention on itself) + small HitBox and great mobility. I almost always take 0% damage on missions and take damage from eximus auras mostly or from passive non-dangerous things like electric traps. So, it's really easy, including the ability of status immunity that prevents DoTs. Titania has some tricks. It's just that right now it's mostly razorwing, which has a lot of limitations and very little flexibility.

And Yes, rolls only give a certain DR, which is contrary to the condition "do not take damage", but I would not refuse the passive ability to ignore damage during the roll. It would also be a good buff for normal form.

By no dodging system , I mean player can't actively dodge the attack , but only rely on enemy missing or straight up leave the place.

But I do like this concept . Maybe instead of the times get hit , damage taken is a more direct way of execution .

By no dodging system , I mean player can't actively dodge the attack , but only rely on enemy missing or straight up leave the place.

But I do like this concept . Maybe instead of the times get hit , damage taken is a more direct way of execution .

If you take 5000 damage for example, a level 30 mob can do almost nothing, while a level 150 mob can destroy it in a couple of hits.

I think it is more profitable to have a counter in the form of the number of hits, but maby add here the recovery of charges at intervals that depend on the duration. Thus, strength can affect the maximum number of hits that an archwing can withstand, and duration can affect the repair of this number of hits. 

1 minute ago, zhellon said:

If you take 5000 damage for example, a level 30 mob can do almost nothing, while a level 150 mob can destroy it in a couple of hits.

I think it is more profitable to have a counter in the form of the number of hits, but maby add here the recovery of charges at intervals that depend on the duration. Thus, strength can affect the maximum number of hits that an archwing can withstand, and duration can affect the repair of this number of hits. 

I feel like we are encountering the Revenent " mesmer skin " problem XD

I think the real execution of this needs a lot of real testing , which I can't do 😞

It's still nice to discuss it 

4 hours ago, Bakahung said:

I feel like we are encountering the Revenent " mesmer skin " problem XD

I think the real execution of this needs a lot of real testing , which I can't do 😞

It's still nice to discuss it

No, I didn't think about blocking damage at all. That is, Titania gets just a counter that just counts the number of hits and throws her out of archwing if she gets too many hits. But Titania also continues to take damage to their shields and health. If you set up the counter quantity and regeneration correctly, I don't think there will be many problems. Probably also add support for other abilities, such as if opponents destroy your Lantern or Razorfly, you get a charge. Well, or just make a mitigation, for example, if the ability is blocked, you can spend (5 * maximum charges) additional energy to instantly restore all charges and go to archwing.In my opinion, Khora uses something similar for a cat. There are actually a lot of options. 

Edited by zhellon

5 minutes ago, zhellon said:

No, I didn't think about blocking damage at all. That is, Titania gets just a counter that just counts the number of hits and throws her out of archwing if she gets too many hits. But Titania also continues to take damage to their shields and health. If you set up the counter quantity and regeneration correctly, I don't think there will be many problems. Probably also add support for other abilities, such as if opponents destroy your Lantern or Razorfly, you get a charge. Well, or just make a mitigation, for example, if the ability is blocked, you can spend (5 * maximum charges) additional energy to instantly restore all charges and go to archwing.In my opinion, Khora uses something similar for a cat. There are actually a lot of options. 

By the problem , I mean the damage taken vs times being damage thing 😄 thats not something important , just a thought that went through my mind.

I like the "spend energy to re-fly" option more honestly , it's more direct and controllable.

I like the "spend energy to re-fly" option more honestly , it's more direct and controllable.

Me too. This will put players of maximum energy efficiency against players with strength or duration. This will be a difficult choice, given the fact that you need a radius for the Lantern buffs. But since energy will no longer be a big issue due to there being no more energy drain for razorwing this would significantly raise the number of builds.

Okay, I'm sorry, I got carried away.

52 minutes ago, zhellon said:

Me too. This will put players of maximum energy efficiency against players with strength or duration. This will be a difficult choice, given the fact that you need a radius for the Lantern buffs. But since energy will no longer be a big issue due to there being no more energy drain for razorwing this would significantly raise the number of builds.

Okay, I'm sorry, I got carried away.

It's okay , we all get a little over enthusiastic when it comes to favorite frame 😛

Passive

Trickster Finesse: 50% Maneuver speed. Upon casting an ability grant Mirage 50% Holster speed for 20sec.

Abilities

Hall of Mirrors: General functionality stays as is

.5sec casting delay insted of a whole second
    holograms can proc [Life Strike] and [Healing Return]
    Holograms no longer have bullet jump damage

**Zenistar's heavy attack which deployed a blazing disc worked quite bad with Mirage's holograms, now the holograms can activate the disc for the whole duration but with 50% of the original disc range
    **Let the holograms proc [Split Flights] with the damage of those extra arrows reduced by 50%
    **Raise the threat level of the holograms to give a bit more survivability to Mirage

**Correction of visual bugs, every now and then the weapons held by holograms didn't have the same colors as the original Mirage, this has to be fixed
    **It has been a while since I last saw the clones mimic an emote from the original Mirage, they used to mimic everything as well, but i don't know exactly when it broke, as well as the use of attatchemnts

Sleight of Hand: General functionality stays as is

Casting speed of .5sec
    By holding the ability it reveals the location of cameras within the ability's range

Eclipse: Insted of depending on the enviromental light, which makes this ability extremely unreliable, now it will work as Equinox first ability, every time it is casted will change to the other form Light->Dark, Dark->Light

Still having the base duration and when it deactivates when the timer ends
    Still refreshing the duration when reactivates
    Upon casting light eclipse nerby enemies will get blinded for a brief period of time. 10m not scalable, 8sec scalable with half of the duration
    Upon casting dark eclipse will make nerby enemies lose track from Mirage for a brief period of time, still remaining that "pursue" state but not attacking her. 10m not scalable, 8sec scalable with half of the duration

**Can be casted while sliding
    .5sec of casting delay insted of a whole second

Prism: Instead of being a drain over time ability now will be a high drain with duration ability

100 energy with base 15s duration scalable with eficiency and duration
    Damage stays the same
    While in dark eclipse the lasers can proc cold with a fixed 15% status chance, still doing radiation damage, but no longer procs radiation status
    While in light eclipse the lasers can proc heat with a fixed 15% status chance only once per target, still doing radiation damage, but no longer procs radiation status

15 hours ago, FaridRLz said:

Hall of Mirrors: General functionality stays as is

.5sec casting delay insted of a whole second
    holograms can proc [Life Strike] and [Healing Return]
    Holograms no longer have bullet jump damage

**Zenistar's heavy attack which deployed a blazing disc worked quite bad with Mirage's holograms, now the holograms can activate the disc for the whole duration but with 50% of the original disc range
    **Let the holograms proc [Split Flights] with the damage of those extra arrows reduced by 50%
    **Raise the threat level of the holograms to give a bit more survivability to Mirage

**Correction of visual bugs, every now and then the weapons held by holograms didn't have the same colors as the original Mirage, this has to be fixed
    **It has been a while since I last saw the clones mimic an emote from the original Mirage, they used to mimic everything as well, but i don't know exactly when it broke, as well as the use of attatchemnts

I can't find the right word for it , but I think those two special interaction are ...too specific? Not an English speaker , not enough vocabulary 😞

Also it may be annoying to code and designing . 

But if those two are not a problem , than it's nice .

Eclipse: Insted of depending on the enviromental light, which makes this ability extremely unreliable, now it will work as Equinox first ability, every time it is casted will change to the other form Light->Dark, Dark->Light

Still having the base duration and when it deactivates when the timer ends
    Still refreshing the duration when reactivates
    Upon casting light eclipse nerby enemies will get blinded for a brief period of time. 10m not scalable, 8sec scalable with half of the duration
    Upon casting dark eclipse will make nerby enemies lose track from Mirage for a brief period of time, still remaining that "pursue" state but not attacking her. 10m not scalable, 8sec scalable with half of the duration

**Can be casted while sliding
    .5sec of casting delay insted of a whole second

The problem of letting people choose what form they want , is that the power itself is super strong . If player can choose it , than it's cap may be lowered .

Plus the extra effect you gave it , this power will easily break the game .

But other than the power problem . it's some nice changes .

Prism: Instead of being a drain over time ability now will be a high drain with duration ability

100 energy with base 15s duration scalable with eficiency and duration
    Damage stays the same
    While in dark eclipse the lasers can proc cold with a fixed 15% status chance, still doing radiation damage, but no longer procs radiation status
    While in light eclipse the lasers can proc heat with a fixed 15% status chance only once per target, still doing radiation damage, but no longer procs radiation status

Nice changes . And I don't think the statue chance needs to be capped .

New Wukong offers things that’s great for “Let’s just get this over with” crowd. People who log into the game for a few minutes, complete chores like Nightwave, Sorties, etc and then log off for the day. Don’t get me wrong, his kits highly encourages active play style if you mod him that way and good synergies with all of his abilities.

His kit is pretty solo and casual friendly too, there is a reason why Wukong Prime is on the “Prime Frames to Get First” list by the casual playerbase.

To be honest, I would like the dark Mirage to have partial invisibility mechanics instead of DR. For example, in total darkness, you are completely invisible and do not generate aggression, but in partial invisibility, you reduce the detection radius for enemies (as with dark dagger only working even when enemies are alarmed) and become a lower priority target for enemies. I think this is more correct and powerful. Maybe with augment, it could make the defense target less of a priority for attacking enemies, which would be a good plus, remembering Ivara's invisible arrow.

By the way, Ivara would also be able to do this. I mean, it's not a complete invisibility. I mean, to lower the threat level that the object creates for enemies, so that they no longer consider it a priority target.. Ash in my opinion also has a similar mechanics.

1 hour ago, DrivaMain said:

New Wukong offers things that’s great for “Let’s just get this over with” crowd. People who log into the game for a few minutes, complete chores like Nightwave, Sorties, etc and then log off for the day. Don’t get me wrong, his kits highly encourages active play style if you mod him that way and good synergies with all of his abilities.

His kit is pretty solo and casual friendly too, there is a reason why Wukong Prime is on the “Prime Frames to Get First” list by the casual playerbase.

Which I think is most of the player base . I have nothing against it , even happy there is a way for people who don't have much time to play .

He is basically king of all trades right now .

• Like 1

14 hours ago, zhellon said:

To be honest, I would like the dark Mirage to have partial invisibility mechanics instead of DR. For example, in total darkness, you are completely invisible and do not generate aggression, but in partial invisibility, you reduce the detection radius for enemies (as with dark dagger only working even when enemies are alarmed) and become a lower priority target for enemies.

This is exactly what makes her unreliable, just depending on the environmental light in a nightmare in this kind of fast phase games