The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Constant host drops (clients always disconnect) and in mission lag

(PSN)corpusbonds

Edit 3:

Still happening today. Two screenshots of two different squads complaining about it. (Names blotted out for privacy). Seems like it’s anyone now 😕 

mK5F99w.jpg
S4fTSdJ.jpg

Edit 2:

Happens more with friends/clan/alliance but I was just in a random squad and it happened to all of us. “Lost connection to the host.”

Edit:

So someone brought up something interesting and they’re right- it’s only happening when a friend/clan or alliance mate hosts. I have no issues with randoms.

Before anyone says it no, it’s not my internet.

After I received the Railjack Revisited update, I’ve been having every single ‘connection to host lost’ issue, and have had it happen to others when I host.

I asked a friend and he confirmed this was happening to him as well since the update.

I’m also noticing lag/FPS drops in normal missions vs the usual loss in railjack missions. 

I’ve cycled my modem and router, checked my connection and it’s working fine.

Edited by (PS4)corpusbonds

I've got the same thing happening. It's kicking me and my squad out during almost EVERY mission. Been dealing with this S#&$ for the last 4 days. Every bodies internet is fine. It's so FRUSTRATING cause we want to do nightwave stuff. Never been THIS BAD before.

• Like 1

The host migrations are killing me and our team.  If you are public it makes it worse because randoms get in before the original players get invited back.  Then the host has to abort to reform the squad.  We play for several hours together everyday and this seems to have gotten really bad since the server maintenance.  The migrations are happening all over.  There is no one specific place. It has happened at Fortuna, Cetus, Arbitrations, fissures and just about every planet we have played.  

• Like 1

I had this particular problem when trying to matchmake for the Exploiter Orb. Everytime we tried to start the mission I'd get the "Disconnected from Host" error, even if I was playing with randoms.

After trying to invite some friends to do it, it also became clear that the game had other ideas, so I ended up having to solo it. Even playing normal missions was next to impossible cause their connection kept dropping every two minutes or so.

• Like 1

Unfortunately it’s still happening too. (I know DE can’t fix it ASAP, I’m not trying to imply they aren’t looking into it, just that it’s still happening).

With murmur farms, I usually have to have mine on friends only so when people d/c they can get their spot back. But it’s definitely frustrating when you’re trying to do hunts/liches etc. 😕