Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Machete

Drakyve

Is there any possibility of making the Machete obtainable (events, rep grind, etc.) aside from login rewards?  I sold mine a while ago when I didn't know any better to free up a weapon slot, and I deeply regret my decision.

FYI, I did contact support but because it was so long ago that I had sold my Machete, they wouldn't be able to reimburse this item (which I fully understand).

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read my post.

There is Machete Wraith that can be gotten from baro and is an upgrade to the machete, you are better off waiting on baro than on support for this, you can also tade it with players but its 140p right now so I wouldnt recomend that

• Like 1

I apologize for the lack of clarification.  I already have the Machete Wraith.

Over the years, I've become more invested in this game and decided that I would like to fully forma every obtainable weapon in the game (i.e. I do not have the founder's pack).  Machete is the very last item on my list.

I understand that this is just for my own satisfaction, but I would very much love the opportunity to fulfill my dream.

22 hours ago, Miser_able said:

id say make it drop from scorpions, like the gorgon does from heavies

Yes, this. If I'd got it as a rare drop from a scorpion on Earth I might have had a use for it, instead of as a log in reward after 200 days or so when it was utterly useless.

22 hours ago, Drakyve said:

Is there any possibility of making the Machete obtainable (events, rep grind, etc.) aside from login rewards? 

Check with Darvo every day too, it can appear in his shop.

• Like 1