Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploiter Orb Still F**ked

(PSN)Fairfied

Before I read a bunch of negative BS in any replies I might get, I'm a PS4 player with 8108 hours played, so I know what I'm doing.

Went to kill an Exploiter Orb for the Nightwave challenge, got to the final overheat phase for the boss, f**king thermia fractures stopped spawning again, couldn't finish fight, couldn't progress.  I eventually had to abort after 45 f**king minutes.  This same f**king bug has existed at least on PS4 since this Spider was first introduced in update 24, 2 freakin years ago!!!!

This bug should have been fixed 1.9 yrs ago.  This is ridiculous.  And then to add it to a Nightwave challenge.  Sorry but I am mad and disappointed.  Complete waste of my time

Edit:  P.S.  It's also BS that you still need to farm Diluted whatever it is to even have a go at this (btw I would have wasted some of mine because of this stupid bug).  Again BS that it's a Nightwave challenge and the event isn't even on so a lot of players can't even get any diluted whatever so can't even do the challenge unless they get a taxi

Edited by (PS4)Fairfied
Additional moan

well for me that sounds intressting never saw that by myself but sometimes there where some long times hmm did you do it solo or in a group i mean im a pc member so i dont know PS4 stuff but did it this week twice for me it worked so maybe hope in an hotfix ?

7 minutes ago, Keiyadan said:

well for me that sounds intressting never saw that by myself but sometimes there where some long times hmm did you do it solo or in a group i mean im a pc member so i dont know PS4 stuff but did it this week twice for me it worked so maybe hope in an hotfix ?

There where two of us.  They often can't hotfix on consules because they have to pass cert first.  Anyhow they should have fixed/patched/hotfixed nearly two years ago.  Been a long time since I bothered with this Orb, so enraging to see this same bug still exists after all this time.  It happens fairly regularly to me when I do this Orb.  One of the reasons I stopped bothering with it

Edited by (PS4)Fairfied
grammer

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Fairfied:

There where two of us.  They often can't hotfix on consules because they have to pass cert first.  Anyhow they should have fixed/patched/hotfixed nearly two years ago.  Been a long time since I bothered with this Orb, so enraging to see this same bug still exists after all this time.  It happens fairly regularly to me when I do this Orb.  One of the reasons I stopped bothering with it

well yeah sure but i see that bugs from PoE Beginning seems to be back too on pc so maybe like warframe sometimes do the bug was fixed in the past but in now again a problem i hope for the best for you and the PS4 community

Edited by Keiyadan

8 minutes ago, Keiyadan said:

well yeah sure but i see that bugs from PoE Beginning seems to be back too on pc so maybe like warframe sometimes do the bug was fixed in the past but in now again a problem i hope for the best for you and the PS4 community

Thanks

I've had that bug before.  I went and sat on a hill and it eventually started working again.  Might have restarted by me flying around/away.   

Its a hang-up between phases of the fight.  Once you use a bunch of thermia/fractures Exploiter is suppose to start slamming the ground to cool off and create more fractures.  But it goes brain dead and doesnt do that lol.  So your left with no spiders, no fractures to use thermia canisters in, no way to progress.  

I have ran exploiter alot and only had it happen once.

---------------------------------

However I completely agree about Exploiter being gated by Thermia.   People should absolutely be EXCLUDED from running exploiter unless they go get 1 can of diluted thermia from fracture farming.   But after that you should never have to farm it again, to do the boss fight atleast.  They can handle this a bazillion different ways..

Diluted Thermia could be worth like 5k standing in Fortuna/Cetus or exchanged for a toroid booster or something.  Ticker could have special Debt Bonds you could buy with thermia..