Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deadlock Protocol Coming Soon?

Bryuf

Itll be out when it's out, considering they are working from home they have done alot of revisits that just make the game feel better.

With the state of the world right now I would be happy with that, add in Nightwave and this update, Im more then happy to wait a bit longer for it to have a bit more polish. All in all I'd keep your expectations low.

We haven't recieved a warfeame quest like this since Chains of Harrow. I hope this is the beginning of more quests like this 

After seeing the stream modetately certain of a thursday release (tuesday was always an early hope). They confirmed that the end of May was still the intended release window but no guarantee, and since thursday is the last release day of the month I'm guessing that's it

17 minutes ago, Bryuf said:

After seeing the stream modetately certain of a thursday release (tuesday was always an early hope). They confirmed that the end of May was still the intended release window but no guarantee, and since thursday is the last release day of the month I'm guessing that's it

They could drop it tuesday to match it with Prime Vault. Then again, that's an IF.

Just now, DrivaMain said:

They could drop it tuesday to match it with Prime Vault. Then again, that's an IF.

They could, but the way they talked about it in the devstream makes me think that the first tuesday of July would be more realistic than the coming tuesday, hence thursday as a median