Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Gunnery Simulator

Dark_RRiderr

We already got one for normal enemies, would be nice having a simulator where you sit inside the gun turret of the railjack and simulate scanned Railjack Space enemies of your choice either as non moving weapon test targets or having them attack you at the same time.

Could this be some kind of special Map Node like the Free roam mode in space above earth? So you load this node, and then you can activate the simulator mode on a console inside the railjack and fight holographic versions of these enemies to test out your accuracy, weapon strength and effectiveness ect. (Of course also just with the weapons you obtained)

Little bit like you sit inside the Millenium Falcons gun turrets kinda thing ?

Just a small and short idea i needed to write down before i forget that

• Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb (XB1)Skippy575:

Give me an avionic that scans ships as I shoot them and you have a deal. 

The fourth guy is either artillerie, flying around, or on the Forge.

Why not expanding it to also having some kind of Scanner on Board to scan enemies and everything else? Maybe even giving benefits to the crew in doing so (scanned enemies take more damage, or missiles DO hit the target 75 % more accurate when "Flares" and other counter effects are deployed or ....) How fun would it be having stealthed Railjack enemies?

Brings me to the idea of having some kind of "Sonar like" scan function in the Railjack that can be used to detect/decloak stealthed fighters/ships every so and so many duration of seconds? (Maybe another thing beside Command? Something that is for Navigation/Observation kinda thing?)

vor einer Stunde schrieb Chewarette:

I could see that being a special Simulacrum room in the Dojo, next to the drydocks.

Or maybe that, would also be fun