Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Community Is Getting Killed.

IFireAce

Eh. Firefall has a decently pretty world, at least. Warframe does too, in a very different sense.

And hell - you know how many people like to say "What other game lets me be a supersuit wearing space ninja?" when talking about Warframe?

Well. "What other game lets me be a tan skinned fit chick wearing rocketboots sporting a plasma cannon, all while wearing daisy dukes?"

Hehe. Not nearly enough, my friend.

Just like there aren't enough games letting people play Alligators.

unfortunately Firefall stops there, all you do is sport a hot chick with rocket boots and a plasma cannon.

the world of Firefall is nice to look at but its emptier than my wallet.

and the jet boots only get real fun  once you figure out how to break the game mechanics to let you  use other mobility skills to fly indefinitely.

after that its just "Gring™" to get purple gear that takes literally weeks to make and see how it all breaks in 2 weeks.

Firefall had huge potential back  in 2011, now its a shriveled husk of a game.

Edited by TisEric

EDIT: a lot of the other points makes me think that you want more free stuff. If you have played the game as much as you say you have (killed lephantis over 100 times, run every mission over 50 times), you really should consider paying some money to get rid of crafting times or buy some potatoes...

actually for honest every one who didn't buy platinum want some free stuff to make him self think like he is in the same power as the other players. if my freind would not buy me platinum to get slots i would be stuck with 2 slots forever or until something weird happen :V 

like for example a guy who bought 1000 plat got 18 frames slots , and 140 weapons slots. with full frames ingame and full weapons 

when a guy who is not able to buy platinum like me because of a reason i dont want to discuss what should i feel ? he got every thing and i got nothing and cant get them unless i buy. 

I had to quote both of these because these are pretty much back to back so easily...

I read the topic, and I have to agree with Naf. This is just complaining for free stuff to be just handed to you. When you could easily work for all the free stuff.

Even your first paragraph of complaints pretty much paints a big picture for me. You are bored of the missions... You realize these missions have been changing, stuff getting added, and random various things evolving? We did not have Corrupted, vaults, survival, and most of the fancy enemies that live in them during closed beta. All these things your seeing are absolutely amazing. I am impressed with how much De has improved in such a small period of time.

I checked your account you have only been here since September. You don't have a clue how much this game has changed... Did you know the original first players had no wall running? I came in some time after they put in wall running. I can't imagine this game without it. Did you know the first level was the Corpus ship. That's right everyone fought the Corpus, and grineer in corpus ships. Then came the asteroid, then came the snow base and grineer ship... Then came the Void, and after that the desert... Soon after the Derelict... Survival was not always here that's brand spanking new. The Infested ancients got a makeover. The Grineer jammers were introduced in an event taken out of the game, and reintroduced when the desert was brought into the game.

The Grineer Eviscerates were introduced in the formoian event where we had to inject the generator with infested virus in order to blow the super ship up. Then reintroduced in the desert.

The desert, Asteroid, and ships have had tilesets added to them to make them better... all the rooms are like that. Did you know when the tilesets were first introduced they did not have all those fancy hidden rooms we see now? They were added in over time as players climbed up to these locations.

Be patient...

tbh. i think alot of your points are valid feedback, and to me it seems like its most of the fanboi's that have replied to your post IFireAce, but i can tell you that im pretty sure alot of players have felt your frustration, with the constant lack of exciting content and systems to deal with people WHO ruin gameplay for others... and OMG do i need to mention the HEAVY/$&*&*#(%& GrindOmatic/RNG gameplay. with no ways of Trading with each other to actually get the mods / parts you need for your frames/weapons/whatever. I do feel sorry for you as you just try to voice your thoughts and give valid feedback.

tbh. Last livestream they onld had 5,5k viewers and that was with all the "famous" devs, they have topped at around 9,3k viewers but it sure gives an idea that most people are getting feed up with their bad excuse for not giving more content less weapons/frames. why add more when most people cannot have all the frames anyway, unless they use Money on the game.

so in all/all nobody has to be a genious to see that out from this the hype is Falling on Warframe. Sadly as i loved most of what they are doing!. But its going the wrong way. Maybe the Console release will help em for a couple of months but thats it.

to IFireIce you are not alone with your thoughts ;)

reply to what i write thats fine but i wont see it so its pointless :)

GL with the heavy grind/rng all WHO does not see the OP's points!.

true

I had to quote both of these because these are pretty much back to back so easily...

I read the topic, and I have to agree with Naf. This is just complaining for free stuff to be just handed to you. When you could easily work for all the free stuff.

Even your first paragraph of complaints pretty much paints a big picture for me. You are bored of the missions... You realize these missions have been changing, stuff getting added, and random various things evolving? We did not have Corrupted, vaults, survival, and most of the fancy enemies that live in them during closed beta. All these things your seeing are absolutely amazing. I am impressed with how much De has improved in such a small period of time.

I checked your account you have only been here since September. You don't have a clue how much this game has changed... Did you know the original first players had no wall running? I came in some time after they put in wall running. I can't imagine this game without it. Did you know the first level was the Corpus ship. That's right everyone fought the Corpus, and grineer in corpus ships. Then came the asteroid, then came the snow base and grineer ship... Then came the Void, and after that the desert... Soon after the Derelict... Survival was not always here that's brand spanking new. The Infested ancients got a makeover. The Grineer jammers were introduced in an event taken out of the game, and reintroduced when the desert was brought into the game.

The Grineer Eviscerates were introduced in the formoian event where we had to inject the generator with infested virus in order to blow the super ship up. Then reintroduced in the desert.

The desert, Asteroid, and ships have had tilesets added to them to make them better... all the rooms are like that. Did you know when the tilesets were first introduced they did not have all those fancy hidden rooms we see now? They were added in over time as players climbed up to these locations.

Be patient...

i don't i play from almost a year now at warframe . not from septemper 

and i know every thing they add and was not in the closed beta