Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Community Is Getting Killed.

IFireAce

edit:

what's the point of posting on a forum then. 

if you refuse to listen to anyone else, your opinion about a game is completely irrelevant and falsifies itself. 

if Constructive Criticism is such a hard thing to make, save your Oxygen and don't type then.

Nowadays players want everything for free and asap not paying attention to how companys work or how the game itself works. Probably he won't last very long since he only sees the superficial in the game, besides starting a topic and then avoids other peoples suggestions and criticism. 

Edited by Bazools

Nowadays players want everything for free and asap not paying attention to how companys work or how the game itself works. Probably he won't last very long since he only sees the superficial in the game, besides starting a topic and then avoids other peoples suggestions and criticism. 

i am not avoiding . i see that alot of people disagree to make the game better for people who didn't buy platinum or people who got bored from the every thing in the game so i don't have to comment any more 

i am not avoiding . i see that alot of people disagree to make the game better for people who didn't buy platinum or people who got bored from the every thing in the game so i don't have to comment any more 

No platinum!? Already!? 50 initial plat plus the 50 plat DE gave every player for their mistakes with update 10 a month ago! Are u kidding!? U got bored with warframe!? Play other stuff too dude... are u jocking!? When did u started playing PC games? I never ever play one game at a time or else i get bored to thats easy to understand i think.

Now what everyone has been trying to tell u is that are bigger issues in the game than the ones u pointed out. It's not a matter of having plat or not... the fact that i bought plat a month or two ago only helped me get colors and stuff for my sentinels, the game stayed exactly the same. I can relate with the need for new tilesets, new enemies and some other stuff but there are more important things this game needs first. Look at the bigger picture. 

Hope i got a bit through. 

After.. scrapping through your post to understand what you were saying this is where I stand;

- Though it doesnt bother me, the missions are indeed redundant. The same handful of missions with only friends or conclaves to break the ice.

They are working on changing spy missions to be a little more exciting.

-  I think I used platinum ONCE to speed up a derelict key long before they changed the crafting time because I was curious. I regret it because its so stupid. I dont see a problem with the crafting time: you just wait it out. It makes taking that freshly baked warframe out of the crafting oven even more sweeter after waiting for 3-4 days. Its like bread (yum yum) Being impatient in a free 2 play game isnt a very good quality

-  It SHOULD NOT take you 2-3 weeks to level up anything if you play diligently. Mobile defense missions have always yield high levels of exp. If you really wanna kick it  into high gear, do a low level survival for as long as you can. If anything, just rotate weapons and pick your warframes carefully. If you dont like a warframe but you still need the points, make the ones you dont like, get the master points then make the frames you DO like. I never buy potatoes and i only bought platinum once for like.. 4 dollars. I have gotten enough potatoes to supercharge almost all my warframes through alerts alone. (ive missed a few in the past cause I was sleeping but hey what can you do?)

- You cant force them to pump out more than their company can manage. They have taken steps to keeping this community up to date on what they are working on so they arent terrible. They stuff as much content into one update as they can. If you dont know, they rushed u10 for some reason AND THEY ADMITTED IT, and as we see now, we are having lag and crashes MORE THAN EVER for people who have A+ connection. Take things slow and enjoy the game dont say "gimme gimme gimme" all the damn time. They dont want you to rush through it all and be done with it, Savor their hard work dont just take it as another grind. Also the new mods arent useless, they make you think OUTSIDE THE BOX (OH S#&$ SOMETHING NEW?!) The gave you loadouts for a reason

A matter of fact: Overextended ( + distance, - power) can be used to help every warframe IF you play your cards right. Ex: Put it on Mag or Saryn to extend the range of their ultimate. It wont kill anything but it will apply a massive ranged stun which is good to protect someone reviving a teammate or protecting the pod (at least enough time to push back or get some shields up). If you think too straight forward about it of course they seem useless to you but have large possibilities. (they are pretty much like alternate helmets without the helmets.) 

I try not to spend money on this game because Im stingy but the truth of it all is that I enjoy the game and feel there are many possibilities. If you dont like the game, you may consider taking a hiatus for some time until everything is to your liking. All in all, unless you are really tired, you will end up coming back to the game anyway. People who just happen to have the money get alittle more benefit. That is kinda the way the cookie crumbles. If you want other things you should look out for free platnium give away not only during live streams but on their twitter.

you can invite people to play (15) and score a slot.

Edited by Anatolius

No platinum!? Already!? 50 initial plat plus the 50 plat DE gave every player for their mistakes with update 10 a month ago! Are u kidding!? U got bored with warframe!? Play other stuff too dude... are u jocking!? When did u started playing PC games? I never ever play one game at a time or else i get bored to thats easy to understand i think.

Now what everyone has been trying to tell u is that are bigger issues in the game than the ones u pointed out. It's not a matter of having plat or not... the fact that i bought plat a month or two ago only helped me get colors and stuff for my sentinels, the game stayed exactly the same. I can relate with the need for new tilesets, new enemies and some other stuff but there are more important things this game needs first. Look at the bigger picture. 

Hope i got a bit through. 

i played every game out there online , offline and i was not talking about platinum from the beginning i dont know why people turned this for the platinum issue i dont care about platinum issue i care about what mentioned in the 4 points

After.. scrapping through your post to understand what you were saying this is where I stand;

- Though it doesnt bother me, the missions are indeed redundant. The same handful of missions with only friends or conclaves to break the ice.

They are working on changing spy missions to be a little more exciting.

-  I think I used platinum ONCE to speed up a derelict key long before they changed the crafting time because I was curious. I regret it because its so stupid. I dont see a problem with the crafting time: you just wait it out. It makes taking that freshly baked warframe out of the crafting oven even more sweeter after waiting for 3-4 days. Its like bread (yum yum) Being impatient in a free 2 play game isnt a very good quality

-  It SHOULD NOT take you 2-3 weeks to level up anything if you play diligently. Mobile defense missions have always yield high levels of exp. If you really wanna kick it  into high gear, do a low level survival for as long as you can. If anything, just rotate weapons and pick your warframes carefully. If you dont like a warframe but you still need the points, make the ones you dont like, get the master points then make the frames you DO like. I never buy potatoes and i only bought platinum once for like.. 4 dollars. I have gotten enough potatoes to supercharge almost all my warframes through alerts alone. (ive missed a few in the past cause I was sleeping but hey what can you do?)

- You cant force them to pump out more than their company can manage. They have taken steps to keeping this community up to date on what they are working on so they arent terrible. They stuff as much content into one update as they can. If you dont know, they rushed u10 for some reason AND THEY ADMITTED IT, and as we see now, we are having lag and crashes MORE THAN EVER for people who have A+ connection. Take things slow and enjoy the game dont say "gimme gimme gimme" all the damn time. They dont want you to rush through it all and be done with it, Savor their hard work dont just take it as another grind. Also the new mods arent useless, they make you think OUTSIDE THE BOX (OH S#&$ SOMETHING NEW?!) The gave you loadouts for a reason

A matter of fact: Overextended ( + distance, - power) can be used to help every warframe IF you play your cards right. Ex: Put it on Mag or Saryn to extend the range of their ultimate. It wont kill anything but it will apply a massive ranged stun which is good to protect someone reviving a teammate or protecting the pod (at least enough time to push back or get some shields up). If you think too straight forward about it of course they seem useless to you but have large possibilities. (they are pretty much like alternate helmets without the helmets.) 

I try not to spend money on this game because Im stingy but the truth of it all is that I enjoy the game and feel there are many possibilities. If you dont like the game, you may consider taking a hiatus for some time until everything is to your liking. All in all, unless you are really tired, you will end up coming back to the game anyway. People who just happen to have the money get alittle more benefit. That is kinda the way the cookie crumbles. If you want other things you should look out for free platnium give away not only during live streams but on their twitter.

you can invite people to play (15) and score a slot.

i cant find 1 platinum giveaway out there. the only one i found was on raptr and its over already , i never heard that they give platinum during streams . also the whole point of topic is not about platinum i dont know why people changed it about platinum

Guest DeadGoanna

Honestly, I see no point you have raised as anything new to a game. 

All of those points have been said about previous games.

The missions, levels, crafting etc. in Warframe I find fair, interesting and enjoyable.

Things will always take time no matter what and having patience is the key. 

You can of course comment on them and point out what you do not like. It's your right to do so. 

However, I disagree completely with your points.

actually for honest every one who didn't buy platinum want some free stuff to make him self think like he is in the same power as the other players. if my freind would not buy me platinum to get slots i would be stuck with 2 slots forever or until something weird happen :V 

like for example a guy who bought 1000 plat got 18 frames slots , and 140 weapons slots. with full frames ingame and full weapons 

when a guy who is not able to buy platinum like me because of a reason i dont want to discuss what should i feel ? he got every thing and i got nothing and cant get them unless i buy. 

There u go talking about the plat vs no plat thing. but like u said u didn't talked about plat right!? 

Dude... there are plat giveaways 1 time a week so there is a chance u win some 2, next week there are 2 livestreams so perhaps u can get one of the 8 1000 plat giveaways.

U wanted slots? DE gave u 100 plat already, that was enough for slots and a reactor and a catalyst. Reactor and Catalyst alerts now last 24 h during livestream days. 

The rest like new content, more updates and the rest of the stuff u mentioned on your original post u'll just have to deal with since the Warframe team is small and have other priorities (they can't please everyone and they have limited resources) this is a F2P game after all done by an indipendent  self funded studio. If this is not enough for you perhaps u really donate a million dollars or something so they can meet your expectations. 

Okay if you like what i say continue reading . if you don't , then don't reply with a disapointing or insulting reply to me

also sorry for my bad english

okay why WarFrame is getting killed. here is the biggest reasons i saw in the last a few monthes

okay the 1st thing is the Missions. why we keep doing the same missions on the same mobs every day ? why ? each one of played on the same ship and the same mission more than 50+ times ? right . thats obvious its too booring to keep doing it 50+ times for me i was to bored i didnt even finish half of the planets because they were too booring the same thing again and again and again .. capture , survival ,mobile def , defence , extrmination , boss. every thing again and again and again and again 

second thing is about crafting time. first you take hours to collect a good weapon of your choice resources. then really build it in 24 hours ??? or collecting a frame blue prints then TADA! Finish each part in 24 hours or 12 hours ? i don't remember i stopped crafting frame from long time then after you finish the 3 parts . lets say 12 hours each part , so 1 and half day to craft parts then really ?? really ?  3 DAYS TO GET YOUR FRAME THAT YOU WORKED HARD ON IT ? don't you think thats a big amount of time ? 

third thing is the levels. okay warframe , weapons leveling is good. but why the sentinal takes all of that time to level up ? from level 15 it took me 2 weeks to get it to 24.. why all of this time? we are not with a huge paitent to wait all of this time. and this go to the Player level as well. so warframe level = 6000 . weapon = 3000 , forma's does not count so i had 4 warframes slot i make each level 30 and this takes like 2-3 weeks unless you play t3 def with exp boost.  but if you don't you will have to play it then play it again then again then again then again . nothing new SAME mobs Same Bosses Same every thing . and after 1 month of playing i finally reached level 4 HARDLY . in any other game level 4 . you take it in 5-15 minutes depend on the game you play but in warframe WEEKS and MONTHES to level up .and after you level up you do a stupid quest ( it was fun for me actually ) then you level up . and you get what ? you get NOTHING! in most of the other online games you get rewards on each level but warframe you get a punch of nothing in your face. 

4th thing the player base and updates. i am pretty sure that the devolopers know that warframe player base is getting lower every day not increasing and thats why. because there is nothing new you add 1 update each like 2weeks to 1 or 2 monthes .. and most of them are new boss like derlict golem that most of us killed it more than 100 times and then got bored. and never play it again unless you need resources  . and what about the last update you add just 4 SUPER stupid dragon key . that one make you slower than a turtle and one like bleeding $#*(@ ? and after you search for the room and find it what good mod you get ? all of the 14 mods SUCKS. ex: that mod that give you power duration but reduce range. this mod have good thing and bad thing . like if you use it on frost when you use globe its good thing that it increase the duration but really ? its small already when you get -66% range it will be like small cube house. and even if you use stretch ? why. why!! we want this spechial mods to increase our powers and give us more options to add more mods in a frame or a weapon in example if you use this power duration+ , range - mod you will have to use stretch. so thats it

the mod + strech = 2 slots

Stretch + power duration mod without -range = 2 slots ? so what's the point ?? 

or like that mod when you get less recoil and more spread . lol really so when we max it we want want to shot a infested head the bullet will be going to the roof not his head -,- 

i saw my self more than 200 player leave the game and more than 300 players including me play the game once every afew days and we don't play it alot like 1 or 2 hours. 

so the point of all of this is. add more updates , faster updates , good updates. reduce the arsenal timer. increase resources drop rate. do better alerts not 5000 credit alert . give us more potatoes alerts and dont make them 1 hour make them 1 day like reactor . give us level's rewards and make them easier like we get 100 exp per mission. add new missions not the same thing every day and every game

this is my openion about the game if you don't like it i don't care if you do i also don't care

i don't need any one to flame about me or say negative thing that make me disapointed i just want people to people comments not like ( if you dont like the game just leave it) or ( go F*** your self idiot ) 

You can say it because YOU didn't experience what DE is experiencing everyday. Receiving rants and protests from members like you and I. And they are not bigger than huge gaming companies like Activision or EA Games or Rockstar. Even Team Fortress 2, which is said to be one of the best FPS F2P game, didn't release update like twice in 1 week. 

Try working to DE and understand them. We don't know whats happening there, and you cannot judge them like that. It's not that easy to be devs of F2P online game. Let me picture it like this : you are a spectator of a big football game You can play football and understand the techniques, but you aren't a football professional. Then one of your favorite professional players made a mistake on the field. You yelled and shouted and said that player is stupid, how can he make mistake like that, he is noob, bla bla bla, he could just kick the ball from there, not from there, and his teammates should watch this, don't go offside, bla bla bla. It's easy to see someone's mistake. But when YOU are in the field, can you even do better than him? Probably you will struggle and even make more mistakes than him.

And isn't there more than enough? For slots and some reactor or catalysts!?

50 platinum would be enough if DE made the classic saturated color pack free or atleast buyable for 50 platinum instead of 75 platinum.

Being able to color your character to your preferences is free and one of the most basic features in almost every other (action) RPG.

In Warframe we only have one row of the classic color pack (which has really bland and boring colors) for free; while there are 8 color packs (including the others rows of the classic color pack) with better colors and shades of colors for sale. And the 2 color pack bundles: color pack: alpha, and color pack: beta, which are a combination of the small color packs. Not to mention a lot of the colors and shades of colors in certain color packs are just literally copy+pasted in other color packs. And the classic saturated color pack generally has the best selection and variety of colors and shades of colors.

I don't mind DE charging for scarves (syandanas) and other cosmetics though.

And I never really saw a point in spending that 50 platinum on slots (still not enough slots if you want to collect everything, and DE already gives you enough slots to have two sets of everything) or orokin reactors and orokin catalysts (one-time consumable for one warframe or weapon that you aren't going to use till endgame, since you first need to level a lot of other warframes or weapons, to get a high mastery rank, to unlock the best weapons).

Edited by EvilSummoner

50 platinum would be enough if DE made the classic saturated color pack free or atleast buyable for 50 platinum instead of 75 platinum.

Being able to color your character to your preferences is free and one of the most basic features in almost every other (action) RPG.

In Warframe we only have one row of the classic color pack (which has really bland and boring colors) for free; while there are 8 color packs (including the others rows of the classic color pack) with better colors and shades of colors for sale. And the 2 color pack bundles: color pack: alpha, and color pack: beta, which are a combination of the small color packs. Not to mention a lot of the colors and shades of colors in certain color packs are just literally copy+pasted in other color packs. And the classic saturated color pack generally has the best selection and variety of colors and shades of colors.

And I never really saw a point in spending that 50 platinum on slots (still not enough slots if you want to collect everything, and DE already gives you enough slots to have two sets of everything) or orokin reactors and orokin catalysts (one-time consumable for one warframe or weapon that you aren't going to use till endgame, since you first need to level a lot of other warframes or weapons, to get a high mastery rank, to unlock the best weapons).

Got it and i totally agree on the basic color pack... that should be already free. And i understand all of your points... but i have to say i agree with what DE did with the cosmetics and slots only being avaible with plat. It's a F2P game alright but they need money to keep development going (besides deals that we know nothing about).

Paying for cosmetics and slots is ok by me. If a player feels like this game means more to them by all means get some plat (buy it or try and show up at a livestream) if he cannot afford it know, save some cash for a few months 4 dollars or 6 euros of plat is a nice beginning (i already bought plat and i can tell you that i'm saving cash for some more in the future).

I, like many players in the past got their games through torrent downloads and other places for free but i can say that unlike many others i also buy games every now and then, Warframe  however will eventually take more of my money because it's a long term game, not one that i can finish in three days.

But to each their own.

1. You have to kill enemies to lv your character (frames and weapons here in WF.) Not sure on what are you complaining about, and it doesn't take weeks to lv your frames or weapons to lv 30.

2. In other games where you have to grind bosses or farm gold (currency) to acquire materials to crap gears which can take days or weeks, here in WF you can farm them quickly so DE put a time limit on crafting to make up for that (pay with plat if you want to use it now.)

3. Got nothing to say (to to high lv missions and grind for it)

4. What games update frequently (<2 weeks)? Doubt that you can even name one of them. Have you killed that golem over 100 times ( doubt it and it's 10 for me)? "14 new mods SUCKS?" No, it's not if you know how to utilize them (yeah that heavy caliber put quite a toll on my Supra but hell I like that recoil feel).  i saw my self more than 200 player leave the game and more than 300 players including me play the game once every afew days "you got proofs to back it up? If not then don't state it. 

FYI: I don't give a damn about your rants as I quoted from your post " this is my openion about the game if you don't like it i don't care if you do i also don't care". If you don't like it, QUIT IT.

okay the 1st thing is the Missions. why we keep doing the same missions on the same mobs every day ? why ? each one of played on the same ship and the same mission more than 50+ times ? right . thats obvious its too booring to keep doing it 50+ times for me i was to bored i didnt even finish half of the planets because they were too booring the same thing again and again and again .. capture , survival ,mobile def , defence , extrmination , boss. every thing again and again and again and again.

We have 6 mission types using a tileset generator so that each mission has a slightly different layout. what more do you want?

second thing is about crafting time. first you take hours to collect a good weapon of your choice resources. then really build it in 24 hours ??? or collecting a frame blue prints then TADA! Finish each part in 24 hours or 12 hours ? i don't remember i stopped crafting frame from long time then after you finish the 3 parts . lets say 12 hours each part , so 1 and half day to craft parts then really ?? really ?  3 DAYS TO GET YOUR FRAME THAT YOU WORKED HARD ON IT ? don't you think thats a big amount of time ? 

You do realise that you can craft all the parts at the same time? Or craft them as soon as you get them. And no its not a big amount of time because once you start the build you don't have to do anything else but play the game as usual.

So it takes a few days to get a new frame, so what? Can't you wait a few days to get something new?

third thing is the levels. okay warframe , weapons leveling is good. but why the sentinal takes all of that time to level up ? from level 15 it took me 2 weeks to get it to 24.. why all of this time? we are not with a huge paitent to wait all of this time. and this go to the Player level as well. so warframe level = 6000 . weapon = 3000 , forma's does not count so i had 4 warframes slot i make each level 30 and this takes like 2-3 weeks unless you play t3 def with exp boost.  but if you don't you will have to play it then play it again then again then again then again . nothing new SAME mobs Same Bosses Same every thing . and after 1 month of playing i finally reached level 4 HARDLY . in any other game level 4 . you take it in 5-15 minutes depend on the game you play but in warframe WEEKS and MONTHES to level up .and after you level up you do a stupid quest ( it was fun for me actually ) then you level up . and you get what ? you get NOTHING! in most of the other online games you get rewards on each level but warframe you get a punch of nothing in your face.

Your level is not the same as in other games, the level of warframes and weapons are what are the same as levels in other games. Those level up quickly.

Levelling up in this game is quick, I have been playing 3 months and I am Rank 7, have 6 frames at 30 and have levelled a huge number of weapons to 30 (and some multiple times as I have used forma).

4th thing the player base and updates. i am pretty sure that the devolopers know that warframe player base is getting lower every day not increasing and thats why. because there is nothing new you add 1 update each like 2weeks to 1 or 2 monthes ..

lol, You have evidence for your claim? The peak player number on Steam is higher than it was a month ago (not by much but its definitely not lower).

You should be grateful that we get a new update every few weeks, most games take months between significant updates.

and most of them are new boss like derlict golem that most of us killed it more than 100 times and then got bored

No you didn't. You have only played 61 hours so the statement above is not true.

and what about the last update you add just 4 SUPER stupid dragon key . that one make you slower than a turtle and one like bleeding $#*(@ ? and after you search for the room and find it what good mod you get ? all of the 14 mods SUCKS. ex: that mod that give you power duration but reduce range. this mod have good thing and bad thing . like if you use it on frost when you use globe its good thing that it increase the duration but really ? its small already when you get -66% range it will be like small cube house. and even if you use stretch ? why. why!! we want this spechial mods to increase our powers and give us more options to add more mods in a frame or a weapon in example if you use this power duration+ , range - mod you will have to use stretch. so thats it

the mod + strech = 2 slots

Stretch + power duration mod without -range = 2 slots ? so what's the point ?? 

or like that mod when you get less recoil and more spread . lol really so when we max it we want want to shot a infested head the bullet will be going to the roof not his head -,- 

i saw my self more than 200 player leave the game and more than 300 players including me play the game once every afew days and we don't play it alot like 1 or 2 hours. 

1. Don't use the Dragon keys if you don't want a bit of added difficulty in the game, its obvious you just want all your stuff free and without any effort.

2. You don't know how to use mods.

3. Try a gun with no significant recoil then come and say that mod is useless.

4. I don't believe you. Also player numbers are not falling.

so the point of all of this is. add more updates , faster updates , good updates. reduce the arsenal timer. increase resources drop rate. do better alerts not 5000 credit alert . give us more potatoes alerts and dont make them 1 hour make them 1 day like reactor . give us level's rewards and make them easier like we get 100 exp per mission. add new missions not the same thing every day and every game

So you want everything free and without efforts, we get it. Not going to happen.

If you think its possible to add new features to a game that fast then go develop your own game, good luck with that. DE are very good at their update frequency compared to other games.

DE is putting out a lot of updates. Telling them to put out more and faster leads to poor decisions like the most recent corrupted mods...

Other points I agree with. Mission need more depth. Sentinel levelling is weird. It doesn't seem to get exp when it kills things, it doesn't seem to get exp with you kill things with abilities...

Digital Extremes is one of the best studios ever, who truly cares for its community.

I'm just going to leave this lovely quote here:

You are missing the point. These forums have been postivie, helpful, creative and patient for a long time. When DE stopped listening and started neglecting elements dear to the players, adding more and more grindwalls and RNG, the happiness waned, but there was still forgiveness. Now, after DE has still not changed their ways, they are reaping the rewards of that.

DE said they need to address RNG and didnt.

DE said they are aware of the grind and feel sorry that people suffer from it and changed nothing.

DE ignored the posts asking for enrichment of the missions.

DE removed Raid, despite people asking for it to stay, but left in Rescue, Spy and Deception.

DE then brought Raid back, called it Orokin Vaults, and put a grindwall before it.

DE then added Corrupted Mods which take 1.5 times the effort to max compared to Serration, Hornet Strike and Redirection. More grind again.

Alongside with this, many glaring issues have not been addressed.

Loki not turning his Sentinel invisible is a running gag now.

Alongside with this, DE also took away what they gave players and does not address the following disappointment. Ember comes to mind. DE flat out said that we played her wrong.

The list goes on. This isn't even including the situation where we have been misled by disinformation.

yes i wanted to say like you 50 platinum are not even enough to get everything..

We have 6 mission types using a tileset generator so that each mission has a slightly different layout. what more do you want?

You do realise that you can craft all the parts at the same time? Or craft them as soon as you get them. And no its not a big amount of time because once you start the build you don't have to do anything else but play the game as usual.

So it takes a few days to get a new frame, so what? Can't you wait a few days to get something new?

Your level is not the same as in other games, the level of warframes and weapons are what are the same as levels in other games. Those level up quickly.

Levelling up in this game is quick, I have been playing 3 months and I am Rank 7, have 6 frames at 30 and have levelled a huge number of weapons to 30 (and some multiple times as I have used forma).

lol, You have evidence for your claim? The peak player number on Steam is higher than it was a month ago (not by much but its definitely not lower).

You should be grateful that we get a new update every few weeks, most games take months between significant updates.

No you didn't. You have only played 61 hours so the statement above is not true.

1. Don't use the Dragon keys if you don't want a bit of added difficulty in the game, its obvious you just want all your stuff free and without any effort.

2. You don't know how to use mods.

3. Try a gun with no significant recoil then come and say that mod is useless.

4. I don't believe you. Also player numbers are not falling.

So you want everything free and without efforts, we get it. Not going to happen.

If you think its possible to add new features to a game that fast then go develop your own game, good luck with that. DE are very good at their update frequency compared to other games.

go check this account then come talk its my account

jazzjazz345@yahoo.com i am registerd from 9+ monthes and a player from 9+ monthes

This thread is full of people that have not witnessed what is going on in Warframe and base their opinion on a yes-man attitude. With all due respect, but you need to become more critical. Accepting a broken design decision because "That's the way it is." lowers your value as feedback sources tremendously. While the OP has flaws in his essay, he certainly at least attempts to make a difference, by pointing out the flaws he saw during play.

DE has major problems with punishment, reward and gratification systems. Many design decisions there are detrimental to the enjoyment of the game as a whole. For example, by limiting inventory slots (Bogus reason: "Inventory is server space." - DE_Steve, easiest dismantling: endless, free accounts.) in combination with leveling gear means that people are being forced to use an item, and then, after they invested time and effort, sell it with all that effort gone. There is a seperation event caused by game mechanics and monetization schemes, that punishes players who didn't pay. It does not limit them, it punishes them. The alternative is not using new gear, which results in stagnating mastery, and then, lack of access to other gear. This problem exists since I joined, has been debated since I joined, and DE made every effort to overlook, deflect or ignore this problem.

People came up with the idea to tie inventory to Mastery level. When pushed hard over weeks and months, DE said, in a LiveStream, that they are looking into giving Mastery levels rewards. This has been weeks and months ago and nothing has come of it. The issue persists, without any action taken.

Coming around and saying: "Just buy it!" is the easy retort of someone oblivious.

Limited inventory combined with leveling items, with items you can (and should) use catalsysts/reactors and forma on, is a punishing system, not a limiting one. If someone has 8 weapon slots and 8 out of those is what he kept, putting his sparsely dropping boosters into those and DE then releases the next powercreeping item, they are essentially telling that player that he can either keep his gear and not partake in that new addition to their game, or he has to throw away time, resources, catalysts/reactors (= RNG) and forma (= more time and more RNG).

That system is flawed at it's core.

Honestly though, if you are not willing to invest some money you should not play free 2 play games.

We all know that f2p games have these "tricks" and their own ways of forcing you to buy their ingame currency.

If you dont buy it, you will simply be getting half of the gaming experience

This thread is full of people that have not witnessed what is going on in Warframe and base their opinion on a yes-man attitude. With all due respect, but you need to become more critical. Accepting a broken design decision because "That's the way it is." lowers your value as feedback sources tremendously. While the OP has flaws in his essay, he certainly at least attempts to make a difference, by pointing out the flaws he saw during play.

DE has major problems with punishment, reward and gratification systems. Many design decisions there are detrimental to the enjoyment of the game as a whole. For example, by limiting inventory slots (Bogus reason: "Inventory is server space." - DE_Steve, easiest dismantling: endless, free accounts.) in combination with leveling gear means that people are being forced to use an item, and then, after they invested time and effort, sell it with all that effort gone. There is a seperation event caused by game mechanics and monetization schemes, that punishes players who didn't pay. It does not limit them, it punishes them. The alternative is not using new gear, which results in stagnating mastery, and then, lack of access to other gear. This problem exists since I joined, has been debated since I joined, and DE made every effort to overlook, deflect or ignore this problem.

People came up with the idea to tie inventory to Mastery level. When pushed hard over weeks and months, DE said, in a LiveStream, that they are looking into giving Mastery levels rewards. This has been weeks and months ago and nothing has come of it. The issue persists, without any action taken.

Coming around and saying: "Just buy it!" is the easy retort of someone oblivious.

Limited inventory combined with leveling items, with items you can (and should) use catalsysts/reactors and forma on, is a punishing system, not a limiting one. If someone has 8 weapon slots and 8 out of those is what he kept, putting his sparsely dropping boosters into those and DE then releases the next powercreeping item, they are essentially telling that player that he can either keep his gear and not partake in that new addition to their game, or he has to throw away time, resources, catalysts/reactors (= RNG) and forma (= more time and more RNG).

That system is flawed at it's core.

Quoting because I'm just gonna end up saying the same thing but less fancy anyway.