Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Community Is Getting Killed.

IFireAce

Okay if you like what i say continue reading . if you don't , then don't reply with a disapointing or insulting reply to me

also sorry for my bad english

okay why WarFrame is getting killed. here is the biggest reasons i saw in the last a few monthes

okay the 1st thing is the Missions. why we keep doing the same missions on the same mobs every day ? why ? each one of played on the same ship and the same mission more than 50+ times ? right . thats obvious its too booring to keep doing it 50+ times for me i was to bored i didnt even finish half of the planets because they were too booring the same thing again and again and again .. capture , survival ,mobile def , defence , extrmination , boss. every thing again and again and again and again 

second thing is about crafting time. first you take hours to collect a good weapon of your choice resources. then really build it in 24 hours ??? or collecting a frame blue prints then TADA! Finish each part in 24 hours or 12 hours ? i don't remember i stopped crafting frame from long time then after you finish the 3 parts . lets say 12 hours each part , so 1 and half day to craft parts then really ?? really ?  3 DAYS TO GET YOUR FRAME THAT YOU WORKED HARD ON IT ? don't you think thats a big amount of time ? 

third thing is the levels. okay warframe , weapons leveling is good. but why the sentinal takes all of that time to level up ? from level 15 it took me 2 weeks to get it to 24.. why all of this time? we are not with a huge paitent to wait all of this time. and this go to the Player level as well. so warframe level = 6000 . weapon = 3000 , forma's does not count so i had 4 warframes slot i make each level 30 and this takes like 2-3 weeks unless you play t3 def with exp boost.  but if you don't you will have to play it then play it again then again then again then again . nothing new SAME mobs Same Bosses Same every thing . and after 1 month of playing i finally reached level 4 HARDLY . in any other game level 4 . you take it in 5-15 minutes depend on the game you play but in warframe WEEKS and MONTHES to level up .and after you level up you do a stupid quest ( it was fun for me actually ) then you level up . and you get what ? you get NOTHING! in most of the other online games you get rewards on each level but warframe you get a punch of nothing in your face. 

4th thing the player base and updates. i am pretty sure that the devolopers know that warframe player base is getting lower every day not increasing and thats why. because there is nothing new you add 1 update each like 2weeks to 1 or 2 monthes .. and most of them are new boss like derlict golem that most of us killed it more than 100 times and then got bored. and never play it again unless you need resources  . and what about the last update you add just 4 SUPER stupid dragon key . that one make you slower than a turtle and one like bleeding $#*(@ ? and after you search for the room and find it what good mod you get ? all of the 14 mods SUCKS. ex: that mod that give you power duration but reduce range. this mod have good thing and bad thing . like if you use it on frost when you use globe its good thing that it increase the duration but really ? its small already when you get -66% range it will be like small cube house. and even if you use stretch ? why. why!! we want this spechial mods to increase our powers and give us more options to add more mods in a frame or a weapon in example if you use this power duration+ , range - mod you will have to use stretch. so thats it

the mod + strech = 2 slots

Stretch + power duration mod without -range = 2 slots ? so what's the point ?? 

or like that mod when you get less recoil and more spread . lol really so when we max it we want want to shot a infested head the bullet will be going to the roof not his head -,- 

i saw my self more than 200 player leave the game and more than 300 players including me play the game once every afew days and we don't play it alot like 1 or 2 hours. 

so the point of all of this is. add more updates , faster updates , good updates. reduce the arsenal timer. increase resources drop rate. do better alerts not 5000 credit alert . give us more potatoes alerts and dont make them 1 hour make them 1 day like reactor . give us level's rewards and make them easier like we get 100 exp per mission. add new missions not the same thing every day and every game

this is my openion about the game if you don't like it i don't care if you do i also don't care

i don't need any one to flame about me or say negative thing that make me disapointed i just want people to people comments not like ( if you dont like the game just leave it) or ( go F*** your self idiot ) 

edit 1.x :

This thread is full of people that have not witnessed what is going on in Warframe and base their opinion on a yes-man attitude. With all due respect, but you need to become more critical. Accepting a broken design decision because "That's the way it is." lowers your value as feedback sources tremendously. While the OP has flaws in his essay, he certainly at least attempts to make a difference, by pointing out the flaws he saw during play.

DE has major problems with punishment, reward and gratification systems. Many design decisions there are detrimental to the enjoyment of the game as a whole. For example, by limiting inventory slots (Bogus reason: "Inventory is server space." - DE_Steve, easiest dismantling: endless, free accounts.) in combination with leveling gear means that people are being forced to use an item, and then, after they invested time and effort, sell it with all that effort gone. There is a seperation event caused by game mechanics and monetization schemes, that punishes players who didn't pay. It does not limit them, it punishes them. The alternative is not using new gear, which results in stagnating mastery, and then, lack of access to other gear. This problem exists since I joined, has been debated since I joined, and DE made every effort to overlook, deflect or ignore this problem.

People came up with the idea to tie inventory to Mastery level. When pushed hard over weeks and months, DE said, in a LiveStream, that they are looking into giving Mastery levels rewards. This has been weeks and months ago and nothing has come of it. The issue persists, without any action taken.

Coming around and saying: "Just buy it!" is the easy retort of someone oblivious.

Limited inventory combined with leveling items, with items you can (and should) use catalsysts/reactors and forma on, is a punishing system, not a limiting one. If someone has 8 weapon slots and 8 out of those is what he kept, putting his sparsely dropping boosters into those and DE then releases the next powercreeping item, they are essentially telling that player that he can either keep his gear and not partake in that new addition to their game, or he has to throw away time, resources, catalysts/reactors (= RNG) and forma (= more time and more RNG).

That system is flawed at it's core.

Edit 1.2 : that

Edit 2 : From some one i am not to say his name for privacy

DE is also literally thinning the communities numbers by doing things such as temp banning and being very hostile while doing so.

DE Megan is the root of this, and mostly every average poster has a warning point or 2 at this rate.

I myself have been permanently moderated, and it takes DAYS for a single post to go through.

Edit 1.3 : Ced23Ric, on 12 Oct 2013 - 1:44 PM, said:

snapback.png

You are missing the point. These forums have been postivie, helpful, creative and patient for a long time. When DE stopped listening and started neglecting elements dear to the players, adding more and more grindwalls and RNG, the happiness waned, but there was still forgiveness. Now, after DE has still not changed their ways, they are reaping the rewards of that.

DE said they need to address RNG and didnt.
DE said they are aware of the grind and feel sorry that people suffer from it and changed nothing.
DE ignored the posts asking for enrichment of the missions.
DE removed Raid, despite people asking for it to stay, but left in Rescue, Spy and Deception.
DE then brought Raid back, called it Orokin Vaults, and put a grindwall before it.
DE then added Corrupted Mods which take 1.5 times the effort to max compared to Serration, Hornet Strike and Redirection. More grind again.

Alongside with this, many glaring issues have not been addressed.

Loki not turning his Sentinel invisible is a running gag now.

Alongside with this, DE also took away what they gave players and does not address the following disappointment. Ember comes to mind. DE flat out said that we played her wrong.

The list goes on. This isn't even including the situation where we have been misled by disinformation.

Edited by IFireAce

If you want to level up sentinels, you can't leech. They don't get affinity from their own weapon kills or from your team mate's kills.

4th point just makes me think you can't use the new mods. Or try to use them to buff things that don't need more buff (like snow globe duration).

EDIT: a lot of the other points makes me think that you want more free stuff. If you have played the game as much as you say you have (killed lephantis over 100 times, run every mission over 50 times), you really should consider paying some money to get rid of crafting times or buy some potatoes...

Edited by Naftal

If you want to level up sentinels, you can't leech. They don't get affinity from their own weapon kills or from your team mate's kills.

4th point just makes me think you can't use the new mods. Or try to use them to buff things that don't need more buff (like snow globe duration).

EDIT: a lot of the other points makes me think that you want more free stuff. If you have played the game as much as you say you have (killed lephantis over 100 times, run every mission over 50 times), you really should consider paying some money to get rid of crafting times or buy some potatoes...

actually for honest every one who didn't buy platinum want some free stuff to make him self think like he is in the same power as the other players. if my freind would not buy me platinum to get slots i would be stuck with 2 slots forever or until something weird happen :V 

like for example a guy who bought 1000 plat got 18 frames slots , and 140 weapons slots. with full frames ingame and full weapons 

when a guy who is not able to buy platinum like me because of a reason i dont want to discuss what should i feel ? he got every thing and i got nothing and cant get them unless i buy. 

Edited by IFireAce

actually for honest every one who didn't buy platinum want some free stuff to make him self think like he is in the same power as the other players. if my freind would not buy me platinum to get slots i would be stuck with 2 slots forever or until something weird happen :V 

like for example a guy who bought 1000 plat got 18 frames slots , and 140 weapons slots. with full frames ingame and full weapons 

when a guy who is not able to buy platinum like me because of a reason i dont want to discuss what should i feel ? he got every thing and i got nothing and cant get them unless i buy. 

also your Edit:. thats the point that you have to buy platinum to do almost every thing 

Straight up: I have never played a Free 2 Play game that gave completely different missions/levels every time I wanted to play. Warframe does it best in that it's still fun to do (for me, I can see how it could be boring for others). Mobs are mobs, but if you're as far into the game as you've said, you should be facing a good amount of heavy enemies (Which should at least add a bit more challenge and excitement...!).

Straight up: I have never played a Free 2 Play game that gave completely different missions/levels every time I wanted to play. Warframe does it best in that it's still fun to do (for me, I can see how it could be boring for others). Mobs are mobs, but if you're as far into the game as you've said, you should be facing a good amount of heavy enemies (Which should at least add a bit more challenge and excitement...!).

yes thats onther point they should add more enemies , areas and stop being lazy about releasing new updates ( while for real most of the updates i see are useless ) 

What you can't do without platinum:

-get a lot of weapons/frames at the same time, you can still get them and delete earlier ones

-rush crafting (I don't do this myself and I don't think it's very popular anyway)

-get catalyst, reactor and in some lesser sense forma whenever you want to

-get cosmetics

You can still do everything else, which is most of the game...

What you can't do without platinum:

-get a lot of weapons/frames at the same time, you can still get them and delete earlier ones

-rush crafting (I don't do this myself and I don't think it's very popular anyway)

-get catalyst, reactor and in some lesser sense forma whenever you want to

-get cosmetics

You can still do everything else, which is most of the game...

so what's the point of getting every frame and weapon and then delete them after it took you 4-6 days of collecting and building them . and 1-5 days of leveling them up ? just throw them and delete them like that? so if you dont want to throw away your effort you have to get slots for them and if you want slots you have to get cash and buy platinum and this is not my proplem about cash i am talking upthere about the slow updates . repeating same mission 50 times . booring , useless updates . bad connection player hosting . community is getting killed

getting catalyst, reactor . if there is an alternate way instead of buying them or getting them from alerts then cool . but guess what i play this game from afew monthes and for now i saw 2 orakin catalyst alerts , 1 orakin reactor alert nothing more

What do you mean by that?

And is there a reason you're linking my forum profile?

i didn't mean to link your forum profile i copyed your name because i cant remember it well and it add your forum profile instead of your name ..

Edit: here done i figured out how to remove it

Edited by IFireAce

so what's the point of getting every frame and weapon and then delete them after it took you 4-6 days of collecting and building them . and 1-5 days of leveling them up ? just throw them and delete them like that? so if you dont want to throw away your effort you have to get slots for them and if you want slots you have to get cash and buy platinum and this is not my proplem about cash i am talking upthere about the slow updates . repeating same mission 50 times . booring , useless updates . bad connection player hosting . community is getting killed

getting catalyst, reactor . if there is an alternate way instead of buying them or getting them from alerts then cool . but guess what i play this game from afew monthes and for now i saw 2 orakin catalyst alerts , 1 orakin reactor alert nothing more

The point is that you can change the frames and weapons you play. IF you want to keep them, you're going to have to get platinum.

While you have good points like slow updates (or lets say fixes, on certain things), the connection issues and repeating same missions (I wouldn't mind repetativeness if there was better AI and a point to farm high level missions/enemies instead of low level), some of your problems like useless updates and the platinum issues are your opinions/personal situations and not real problems within the game.

Pointless topic.... by now u should already know how the game and it's development work.

1st Have u seen the livestreams? Do u know all the new content that's coming?

2nd Don't want to wait 72 hours for a new warframe or 24h for a weapon!? Buy plat and rush it... it's how it works and sure hope they keep it as is.... people are getting lazy in warframe and want everything for free. 

3rd Is it your first sentinel? Xix....

4th By now u should already had tried the new mods... learn how to combine them with a good build. And no the player base is actually increasing, wait till next month.

I really do hope that i'm wrong and this game is getting way to easy or in the other hand warframe players are getting lazy by the day.

There we go...another player who is whining about too few levels and enemies, and the game being p2w.

This is not Rockstar. Not Ubisoft. Nor EA. They do their best to give you a unique gaming experience. They are not some huge-&#! studio with thousands of people working for them. Creating enemies requires time, skill, and understanding.

Creating levels takes very long without a huge graphic team.

You say this game is pay to win? You can't buy everything with in-game currency?

The developers have to eat, too. They're humans, just like us.

Crafting takes too long? Deal with it. Besides, building a Warframe's parts can be done simultaneously, so it only takes 12+72 hours. When you buy something, you pay for comfort. You can either work for it or buy it.

I took a job only to be able to support the developer team with a founder's pack.

Digital Extremes is one of the best studios ever, who truly cares for its community.

And if you cannot see this...please, leave.

add more updates , faster updates , good updates. reduce the arsenal timer. increase resources drop rate. do better alerts not 5000 credit alert . give us more potatoes alerts and dont make them 1 hour make them 1 day like reactor . give us level's rewards and make them easier like we get 100 exp per mission. add new missions not the same thing every day and every game

this is my openion about the game if you don't like it i don't care if you do i also don't care

yes thats onther point they should add more enemies , areas and stop being lazy about releasing new updates ( while for real most of the updates i see are useless ) 

New content doesn't come out of thin air. It takes time to build something, check it against the game's theme, balance it, integrate it, and test it. They aren't being lazy about it. There's a whole process to follow and that process takes time. Just a suggestion: pick up a SDK for a game and make a mod. Compare the time it takes you to put something together versus how long it takes DE to release a major update. Then factor in they're developing a PS4 version which has a different set of constraints from PC.

Most updates are useless? Not every update is a big game changer and they shouldn't be. There are bugs to fix left and right when you make something. The more you add, the more likely something is going to go wrong. So, the hotfixes are there to address these problems before they get out of hand. Unless you'd rather play the game for a month with a broken UI that won't let you click on anything or use the keyboard to navigate.

5000 credit alert. Aye, that one is a bit annoying. I used to do them, but I don't find them required anymore.

DE has to make money somehow as this is a Free-To-Play game. So, cosmetics and time savers are what they charge for. Don't like build time? Rush it for platinum. Want to have a different color palette? Platinum. Want to unlock every item and level in the game? Play it. No plat required.

Survival is a new mission type. According to DE, Raid wasn't that popular, so they created a new type of mission to replace it. Players weren't too fond of bullet sponge bosses. So, DE revamped a few to have battle phases and created Lephantis for a more epic boss battle. They are making an effort to keep the game interesting. Sometimes, they need to wait for player reaction to....stabilize.

Edited by Rand0mNumbers

You know that the development teams are only humans and not made of robots right? They get tired too, they get sick, they need to sleep and eat. You want them to do a rush job of everything, and give away everything.

You have your point, but rushing update isn't great, update10 had a lot of problems that came out all over the weekend, when no one's around to do some fixing, the community went wild with all the bugs and glitches found. 

You're all wrong, if anything updates should slow down and release content in larger amounts. The biggest issue is that DE are releasing one or two things at a time and people are focusing solely on them, the result being that people rush the new content and finish it shortly after it's released. Updates need to be more spread out: larger total content updates giving people many things to do so they can't rush the content and be done.

for the knowledge people who are disagree me like 

Naftal

i am only doing this for better feture of the game not to keep it like that forever

a better future? u want a better future for the game? Talk about stuff that matters... for example;

1s   A bug free game

2nd Proper warframe Lore

After the first 2 points i mentioned above u can ask for:

More locations

more enemy factions

more guns

more warframes 

& world peace for all i care

there is some repetativeness, yes. it's been addressed in some number of Livestreams in the past. it's not an unknown issue.

Crafting times are fine. if you're attached to only getting items, you're missing out on 95% of every game anyways.

Sentinels have a hard time levelling up since they have one source of XP, while everything else shares a lot of XP. 

all other equipment can level up quite quickly. just remember to play Grineer missions, since Corpus has useless XP and Infested has mediocre. 

the Corrupted mods as a whole are very powerful. honestly, you aren't experienced enough with Warframe(no offense intended) if you don't see the massive power of those new mods. if there's any one part about a power that you like, you can effectively double it, or even more. 

your attitude sucks. Digital Extremes has a ridiculous amount on their plate. some of them even skip sleep some days to get updates out on time. 

there's a billion things that need to be done, and someone always gives them S#&$ when they don't do what they want first, but chose something else that's also important to do. they'll still get it all done eventually, but they can't do it all at once. it's impossible.

also, even as someone who's spent a good bit of cash on Warframe, most of the things in the game, i do the 'free way'. just about everyone else that has spent money on Warframe does also. 

so, i fail to see how the entire game is broken. everyone else, Platinum or not, does basically everything the same way you do. 

buying Warframe/Weapon slots, and Potatoes/Forma are pretty much the only things people with Platinum really spend it on. 

very few Tenno are ever going to buy a Warframe, or buy a Weapon, or Rush any of the Foundry processes. 

i think you are expecting to burn up the game and complain you ran of things to do too quickly. 

take some breaks, don't stare at the screen for the entire duration of the day. so what if a Warframe takes 3 days to craft? if you literally can't have fun with Warframe without having all the items right now, why are you playing Video Games? they are about having fun(/learning/strategical thinking/etc), not getting more items as fast as you can.

edit:

i am sorry but i am not going to argue with people because i hate that. this will be my last comment unless its necessary to do onther one.
what's the point of posting on a forum then. 

if you refuse to listen to anyone else, your opinion about a game is completely irrelevant and falsifies itself. 

if Constructive Criticism is such a hard thing to make, save your Oxygen and don't type then.
Edited by taiiat

i am sorry but i am not going to argue with people because i hate that. this will be my last comment unless its necessary to do onther one.

I don't wish to sound confrontational, but when you present an opinion, people will react. Use it to find the merit in both sides (or more, depending).

Edited by Rand0mNumbers

Whinning for not having plat!? Go get a job!