Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave; pay to skip

ES-Flinter

Am 30.5.2020 um 22:54 schrieb MagPrime:

I'd like to see the option of paying Kuva or NW credits to reroll a challenge.

yes I know this is sarcasm but if I don't post it I'll forget

Yes. certain challenges are super boring. I completely ignore fishing, collecting animals and other things. besides, shop has too little content apart from nitain and orokin.
that's why I'm not doing these challenges either. motivation is zero.

2 hours ago, Battle.Mage said:

Yes. certain challenges are super boring. I completely ignore fishing, collecting animals and other things. besides, shop has too little content apart from nitain and orokin.
that's why I'm not doing these challenges either. motivation is zero.

My only motivation for this is completionism and Umbra Forma.  If I could use the 150k+ Kuva I have to reroll challenges that I'd actually want to do, I'd find more motivation.

But, yeah, certain challenges aren't a challenge at all and are boring or are a part of content I have no interest in playing to begin with. 

• Like 2

I'm just disappointed we don't have a weekly "complete three defection missions with four reward rotations without losing any defectors," "keep a melee combo of 220 for five minutes (not on a Xoris)," "hit five or more enemies with one arrow (not AOE)," or "complete 20 waves in a Corpus Railjack Defense mission."

On 2020-05-31 at 12:09 AM, Xylena_Lazarow said:

I would pay plat to reroll Nightwash. No sarcasm.

I personally feel this should be a free feature. Reroll 1 Nightwave challenge per week, including Recovered ones. Seems reasonable.

• Like 1