Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vasca kavats cannot use neura fur pattern?

._.-._.

i just got the neura gene masking kit reward yesterday from nightwave and when i decided to apply it on vasca kavat now, the vasca kavat can't use neura fur pattern...

915bd4dbb6.jpg

4dd0ef7bf6.jpg

is vasca kavat cannot use any fur patterns but moonless one?

Edited by ._.-._.
  • Like 1

Oh that's sad. Did you restart the game after getting the fur pattern from NW? Maybe just the game didn't register you had it?

If still doesn't work after the restart, you should post this in the bugs or feedback section too. It's either a bug or false advertising (description says the pattern can be equipped on a Kavat, but if Vascas can't use it, it should specifically say which breed of Kavat).

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh

8 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

It's either a bug or false advertising (description says the pattern can be equipped on a Kavat, but if Vascas can't use it, it should specifically say which breed of Kavat).

I mean, Vasca can't use any other skin that isn't a model swap. It can't use Solstice. It can't use Nexus. It likely won't use Tibor Prime when Zephyr prime gets unvaulted. So this skin is working exactly like the other ones on that cat, and none of those skins say "Adarza" or "Smeeta", but simply "Kavat". 

At least that's how it works for a pure, non-hybrid Vasca. Don't know if the same rules apply to hybrid Vasca that have a Smeeta/Adarza body.

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 1