Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe was beefing with me, but I won

Joltyboi

Warframe: *puts me in a state of not being able to do anything but move around after re-entering my warframe in an Eidolon hunt* Screw you.

Me: *uses K-drive to get out of it* Commit die.

Warframe: *glitches me under the map after getting on my K-drive* Get f*cked

Me: *\unstuck*

NO_U.jpg

Get nae naed.

Edited by Joltyboi
  • Like 1

Funny, I had the EXACT same string of event happening to me a few days ago. Sadly, the time it took to unstuck after jumping on the kdrive which led to fall under the map made us lose a couple of lures and we killed the gantulyst (I was Trinity) and that was sad.

1 minute ago, dwqrf said:

Funny, I had the EXACT same string of event happening to me a few days ago. Sadly, the time it took to unstuck after jumping on the kdrive which led to fall under the map made us lose a couple of lures and we killed the gantulyst (I was Trinity) and that was sad.

Damn, that sucks. At least you still got something for killing it. It would have been worse if you get nothing for killing them.

I was just there to carry some new players, and they got really confused once everything started dying without the permabless. Next run, same thing happened, but we still managed to capture gantulyst (I came back much quicker from the never ending fall this time) but we're out of time for hydro. We got one arcane guardian on both run, so even if it was a buggy mess, it was worth it.

2 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

I was just there to carry some new players, and they got really confused once everything started dying without the permabless. Next run, same thing happened, but we still managed to capture gantulyst (I came back much quicker from the never ending fall this time) but we're out of time for hydro. We got one arcane guardian on both run, so even if it was a buggy mess, it was worth it.

Nice. Well after this experience I had I don't think I'll be forgetting how to get out of it any time soon. : D

Edited by Joltyboi

Maybe, but this simple fact that you suddenly lose all abilities to cast spell, sprint, or shoot, during an eidolon fight, and even jumping in water doesn't reset it (and unstuck doesn't work until you kdrive glitch under the map) is still a big frustrating issue. I have no clue what trigger this.

• Like 1

Just now, dwqrf said:

Maybe, but this simple fact that you suddenly lose all abilities to cast spell, sprint, or shoot, during an eidolon fight, and even jumping in water doesn't reset it (and unstuck doesn't work until you kdrive glitch under the map) is still a big frustrating issue. I have no clue what trigger this.

Neither do I, but you don't have to k-drive glitch, just getting on the k-drive lets you do everything again. Its just that sometimes getting on a k-drive can cause you to glitch under the map.

I'm guessing its only on certain terrain and depending on the angle of the terrain or some sh*t like that.

• Like 1

Just now, kgabor said:

At least unstuck works for you.

I have to manually jump back whenever i fall through the textures and off the map in open worlds. :')

I honestly thought it wasn't gonna work. This wasn't just a case of "oh I'm in/under the floor", this was a case of "I'm infinitely falling into the cold dark abyss of ones and zeroes that resides underneath all video game existence".

• Like 2

il y a 3 minutes, Joltyboi a dit :

I honestly thought it wasn't gonna work. This wasn't just a case of "oh I'm in/under the floor", this was a case of "I'm infinitely falling into the cold dark abyss of ones and zeroes that resides underneath all video game existence".

I had a laugh, and I hope this will be the place where the incoming broken warframe will shine.

Edit : thinking of it, protea under ulti will never fall out of bound without a safe teleport back in place.

Edited by dwqrf

10 hours ago, Joltyboi said:

It seems that when the unstuck doesn't work then dismounting the k-drive and mounting again will drop you infront of fortuna entrance on the vallis.

I didn't test it for the plains yet.