Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit Taker

(NSW)Soulstaria

Question

Just curious as to why it's so hard to find a group for it? I just hit rank 5 and needed to clear it for the nightwave and whatever else it unlocks? I've been waiting since 830pm for a group with no luck and dont have chroma either -.- was going to go as trinity. Is there any nice souls out there willing to help me? I've tried recruit and relay with no luck. 

8 answers to this question

I don't particularly like Profit Taker as well. It's too troublesome to take down. I'm genuinely impressed by those who can actually solo that thing. Very annoying. I cleared it once for completeness sake. Not gonna do it for Nightwave.

Because 90% of player base either don't have required things to enter the bounty or just don't know what to do, hence the " I don't like profit taker fight". I personally can solo this boss fight without any trouble. 
I've been trying to host some carry runs, so I can help players who either don't have the proper equipment for it or don't know what to do. But not many people signed up for it, I guess a lot of people just skip this NW mission entirely.
So yeah, it's hard to find group, because no one wants to bother with it at all or don't have rank 5 with Solaris and necessary things to enter the bounty. I was actually surprised no one wanted to join my carry runs even when I solo it so they don't have to do anything but killing enemies around and help with pylons.