The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xiphos drop rates parts are ridiculously low.

Muxailo

It can take a long time to target farm the parts, but if you do Sabotage whenever you can, it might come faster. Like if you have Sabotage related Riven or Nightwave challenges (or ones you can do anywhere), just do them on a Sabotage mission that drops the parts.

Best location for the Engines is Plato, Lua (Exterminate), you can do Lua, Sentient or Exterminate related challenges here.

Best location for the Avionics is Marduk, Void. People often target farm Bullet Dance here, so even pubs go for the 3 caches. And it's a popular node to farm Neo and Axi relics.

As far as chance goes, there's no best node for the Fuselage, as it only drops on 3 nodes: Gradivus, Ishtar, and Terminus. Gradivus, and Ishtar are on the new Corpus ship tileset, so you could farm Granum Voids there as well. Terminus is on the usual Grineer ship tileset, you could do this if you are fed up with the magnetic anomalies.

Personally, I wouldn't mind some more node choices for the Fuselage, could go in the Derelict Sabotage for example. Right now it gives nothing unique, only common mods and resources. (The whole place needs a rework. Open the derelict!)

The Xiphos got releassed on December 3rd, 2015, I spent a ton of time farming it near releasse, without ever getting a single part.

Over the years I still opened the caches in Fissure/Lich missions every now and then, after 4.5 years of "casually" farming it, I'm still missing the fuselage.

It's pretty much just a cosmetic DE wants you to buy, but since it affects gameplay (even though it's one of the worst ones) it has to drop somewhere.

Yeah the worst part is that it's only 150 plat in the market. I'd love to actually earn it but it's a TONNE of long saboutage missions and at the end, it has basically no value. It doesn't show that I worked hard or that I got something rare, it just looks like I spent 150 plat like the 3 people next to me.

15 часов назад, Nightmare142857 сказал:

just buy it with 150 plats LOL, but I agree tho, xiphos drop rate needs a change 

I got 2/3 parts randomly, and missing Fuselage. It would be a waste buying for plat because already crafted parts.