Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Joke-a-Thon Contest [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

(Upon seeing the man in the wall in the orbiter)

Operator...Ordis wonders, who’s (broken noise) THE MAN STUCK IN THE WALL (returns to normal) uhh, I meant the man in the wall

Edited by totobb911

Operator, rumor has it that agents at Cetus and Fortuna are collaborating on a secret explosives project.

The C2S429 6-by-9 Kinetic Gluon Disintegrator Demolition Device

Codenamed, "CeFor"? Sounds r̴̢̡͊̃̂į̶̝͌͆̚d̸̤̕͜i̸̖̞̼͘c̵̺͗͌͛u̸̙̖͗͂l̵͇̬̅̌͋ȍ̶̳͈̔ǘ̷̮̭̖s̴̨̞͖̐̏͗ fascinating!

Edited by Machina_Fortress
Removed capitalization.
  • Like 2

Ordis could sometimes make warframe specific puns/comments on equip.
Lines written in bold letters are Ordan (glitched outbursts), regular font is Ordis. Italic is Ordis being serious but calm (you have remembered well how the tenno arm themselves)

Examples:
"Operator, I see you have equipped the warframe Ash. BURN ALL THEIR BASES TO... Ash. (he interrupts his outburst and just plays the last word of the regular line again, the pun is unintentional).  

"Operator, are you taking Banshee to your next mission? MAKE SURE TO SILENCE THEM ALL! SILENCE, Ordan! (accidentally silences himself with a pun and gives you a weird lore hint)

"Operator, you chose the resistant Chroma! Ordis is BARELY RESISTING THE URGE TO MAKE PUNS-S-S... Ordis is resisting. (hehe vex armor go brrrrrr)

"REST EASY, UMBRA. MY OPERATOR WILL FIND BALLAS AND SHOVE THAT LONG HAND... Ordis will reboot."

"Wise choice, Operator. Ember will make any mission quick work. BURN ALL THEIR BASES TO... Ash. (huehue he said that already he so silly)

"Operator, this warframe has two forms. One to nourish and one to destroy. Ordis thinks he already knows which form my operator will choose." (tenno kill everything lol we are bad guys)

These are a proof of concept. I will edit expand if I get any ideas. Thank you for reading! 

• Like 1