Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Catalyst and reactors

ECACA

Question

They can either be bought for Platinum6420 under Equipment > Components, or assembled in the Foundry after finding its blueprint. These blueprints can be obtained in one of five ways:

So many ways to gain 1...Just 1..

What are the odds?

Anasa Ayatan Sculpture - 28.00%*
Riven Mod - 27.90%
4,000x Endo - 12.10%
6,000x Kuva - 12.00%
3-Day Booster - 9.81%^
Exilus Adapter - 2.50%
Forma - 2.50%
Orokin Catalyst Blueprint - 2.50%
Orokin Reactor Blueprint - 2.50%
Legendary Core - 0.18%

Lets see. the top 5, I wouldnt mind 1-2..the rest I can get other places.

And how many ways can we get an Oberon drop?  With all the ways, Cant you at least find something ELSE, or do you LIKE locking things up with Finding relics ??%, and trying to have a ??% chance to getting the 1 of 6 inside the relic?  To find and to open relic and GET what you want, is...<2%..

There are better ways to Slow players down, then all your restrictions.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ECACA said:

OK, fine go relax..  but remember the 1 Big part of this game for MR..  Im sitting on MR13, and its not going to go up until I build 1 more item..and rank it to 30.  as well as you might read the first post.  Nightwave aint free.

Dude, MR is nothing but increasing your storage and unlocking some weapons. Indeed MR is part of the game but it's not that "BIG" as you say it is.Oh and Nightwave is totally free, currently its on lvl11 to get the free potato or you as they said you could buy that  on the nightwave creds. Stop whining, everything is not free and you have to work your ass for it. I'm currently mr 14 I started 3 months ago and I learnt so much and I need to learn more, It's either you play the game or quit, the game won't adjust to your preferences, you sound like a spoiled kid, They already gave the "quickest' tips for you and you still complain. Idk 'bout you but the game is fun when you work it feels satisfying you should try that sometime ;) 

Il y a 11 heures, RiceHat_ a dit :

And by the way, a friend of mine is MR12 who can solo can tridolon in a month, what im getting at is MR dont matter, who cares about your MR. 

That part of the problem, with the game, they want to slow persons down, and use Things to slow them down or halt them.

But its not working the way they think.  When you have to resort to a 0.01 chance to get 1 special part..  its going badly.

I have 11 forma, and it will take 11 days to have them finished..  They need more to the game, and they are having a hard time figuring out what and how to do it.

This seems like a bunch of artists trying to make a great game, but having learned Game theory.

6 minutes ago, ECACA said:

That part of the problem, with the game, they want to slow persons down, and use Things to slow them down or halt them.

But its not working the way they think.  When you have to resort to a 0.01 chance to get 1 special part..  its going badly.

If DE produced a game where people can finish playing and completing its entire contents in a week or a month, they will be in trouble because of the shortage of content. They have to work themselves to death or end the business. Fast game is not the solution.

I would like to know how you would propose to slow down the gaming process. Like, how you would have done it differently.

4 hours ago, ECACA said:

Like  WoW and other games because it isn't intended to be finished in mere 2 months or 3 months! Is it hard to understand?

4 hours ago, ECACA said:

I somewhat agree to an extent but give me an example of that 0.01 chance part that makes you rant. The Division 2 uses this, Destiny 2, Borderlands series has RNG to keep you playing, WoW had sometimes bad loot drop and Diablo 3 and Grimdawn or Path of Exiles. Its not new! This design is the same thing!

4 hours ago, ECACA said:

I have 11 forma, and it will take 11 days to have them finished..  They need more to the game, and they are having a hard time figuring out what and how to do it.

Then craft it for eleven days or buy forma bundle that's already built, don't have platinum? FARM stuff, sell stuff who cares,  Look, if you're so bored that you really cant wait, quit. If you don't like the game, quit.

You sound like someone who's whining because you're not getting thing's they way you want it to. 

4 hours ago, ECACA said:

This seems like a bunch of artists trying to make a great game, but having learned Game theory.

EDIT: Okay, did a simple search in google about game theory. Sure, if that's how you see them. But that doesn't change anything about what I said above.

Edited by RiceHat_
Did a google search.
  • Like 1

Il y a 4 heures, Jemmies a dit :

If DE produced a game where people can finish playing and completing its entire contents in a week or a month, they will be in trouble because of the shortage of content. They have to work themselves to death or end the business. Fast game is not the solution.

I would like to know how you would propose to slow down the gaming process. Like, how you would have done it differently.

7 years..

And everything changes, many times.

Garuda still has the Key lock problem unless you want to Jump off a cliff to reset it..  Last post I saw was 2018..

IMO, I see more graphics then I see program repair/get past ALPHA programming.  Add this and that, some menu's are not the same as others..  On Earth you win a mission and BIG SIGN infront, blocks view while enemy is still shooting you..

Next thing you know, you will tell me Star Citizen is DONE and SOLID and works on a 5 year old machine.

71 frames And Until recently, I was falling threw the map..  10 frames per year.  lets add more frames.

Yes they work hard.  And a Client side networking is abit rough.  When someone leaves the match it restarts the numbers of kills and such..strange.  if 4 are in game 2 leave and the last 2 end the match, you get numbers for those 2..

Would really like to Adjust the flash light,  Works irregularly, its to Bright most times and blinds you with reflection. many times it wont light up an area I would like to see..

On 2020-06-27 at 9:56 PM, ECACA said:

QUIT.

do it then. threatening to do it doesn't do anything. i've done it before multiple times, but now that i see they don't care about "customer" loyalty i just learned to live with all my gripes/pray the stuff i hate gets fixed.

On 2020-06-27 at 9:56 PM, ECACA said:

because after you run a map 1000 times ITS BORING

speak for yourself. the things that originally drew me to WF are still my go-to activities in it. in fact i'm pissed about almost every new update since poe so... yea.

23 hours ago, ECACA said:

7 years..

And everything changes, many times.

Garuda still has the Key lock problem unless you want to Jump off a cliff to reset it..  Last post I saw was 2018..

IMO, I see more graphics then I see program repair/get past ALPHA programming.  Add this and that, some menu's are not the same as others..  On Earth you win a mission and BIG SIGN infront, blocks view while enemy is still shooting you..

Next thing you know, you will tell me Star Citizen is DONE and SOLID and works on a 5 year old machine.

71 frames And Until recently, I was falling threw the map..  10 frames per year.  lets add more frames.

Yes they work hard.  And a Client side networking is abit rough.  When someone leaves the match it restarts the numbers of kills and such..strange.  if 4 are in game 2 leave and the last 2 end the match, you get numbers for those 2..

Would really like to Adjust the flash light,  Works irregularly, its to Bright most times and blinds you with reflection. many times it wont light up an area I would like to see..

Mate it's a free to play game with the most fair systems in place of any free-2-play game, heck it's even fairer then the AAA multiplayer games that come out these days.

Are they perfect? No. Do they drop the ball on occasion? Yep. Do they promise something and then latter on have to adjust expections because they can't deliver? Has happened.

You like WOW more? Fine. Go play it and de-install Warframe.

Do  keep in mind that any online game you play for several hunderds of hours will entail a grind, doing the same things over and over again. No matter if it's COD, WOW, Fall out or GTA. Rinse, repeat, and doing the same things over and over and over again. If you don't have fun with it, then it's not your kind of game and you move on. Whining about that it isn't something that it isn't intended to be is as silly as playing a racing game and then complaining that all you do is drive around in cars.

Il y a 21 heures, (PS4)kite9000 a dit :

Mate it's a free to play game with the most fair systems in place of any free-2-play game, heck it's even fairer then the AAA multiplayer games that come out these days.

Are they perfect? No. Do they drop the ball on occasion? Yep. Do they promise something and then latter on have to adjust expections because they can't deliver? Has happened.

You like WOW more? Fine. Go play it and de-install Warframe.

Do  keep in mind that any online game you play for several hunderds of hours will entail a grind, doing the same things over and over again. No matter if it's COD, WOW, Fall out or GTA. Rinse, repeat, and doing the same things over and over and over again. If you don't have fun with it, then it's not your kind of game and you move on. Whining about that it isn't something that it isn't intended to be is as silly as playing a racing game and then complaining that all you do is drive around in cars.

I would love the game to last.

I can see whats not working FOR THEM..

free to play is only in the mind, TIME isnt free if you have work, school and/or life...Got kids?  you aint got a life.

Ultima online, still around since 1997..

DDO, still online

Orginal star craft..

Acheron(?) still online, and they all update also,,.

World of warcraft.  cost money and they keep updating and changing..They add to the whole.  NOT complicate.

They keep having good ideas, in the game, but cant figure out how to monetize it to keep abit of money flowing.  Every game wants/needs abit of cash flow even for the server.  The biggest hings is patterns.  The next if if you added something, that works, Keep it, even if you rotate on a good time frame.  Most of these games make you EARN something, by doing certain things...not OVer and over 100 times. to get things.  Its leveling, going mining, going to Dungeons.  NOt adding things and more things to keep balancing, because REALLY, there isnt a balance in allot of it.

The customers will always find a hole and find the best of the best, the weirdest of the strange that works.  Nerfing and augmenting is Just a PAIN to do..  Create a device and Update it alittle, and leave it.  If its a mistake(up to you) kill it.  Wondering around and trying to FIX, and thinking you messed up, generally means you didnt think we would find a way to MAKE something work, and you may have, made things so complicated for yourself, that it HURTS you by taking time to FIX it or balance things again and again.

MAke the game, dont worry about the consumer, Then think about a few adjustments.  The more complicated you make it for yourself, the worse its going to get.

remember that the frames have returned to help...WHO?  And HOW.  They arnt made of money, and WORK is not what they were designed for.  The Tenno, have a life(maybe) but the frames not as much.  They have uses, they can be used.  but if they required money, why would they NOT be soldier for hire.

You can even make this a timed mission.  The WHOLE game can be timed to accomplish the impossible(you have a few setups like this, already), when its accomplished or NOT, the whole thing can start over.

You just started a new Lvl 100.  but what is that for the frame?  MR10??5?12??14?  A level is only a suggestion of the battles to be waged.  Its to know if you have a poor/fair/good/great chance to beat the mission.  When a MR5 can finish most of the system, it seems the enemy isnt working hard enough.  The weapons and armour should be close tot he same, in each level, And there could be counters to something, but also counters to those.  Its a continuous battle, of back and forth.  Go look at the history of tanks on World of tanks, and how silly it gets.  1/2 of thoise tanks never got past paper, and some never left the tables..  Many of the tanks are the SAME, but they added mods, changes, adapted them to many uses.  The USA went to the WWII EU, with cannons at 57mm and could hardly penetrate much of anything..that did have MORE tanks.(reasons)..

Match maker kinda sucks, as it dont gather EQUAL MR, or even close to the same.  And if someone goes straight to open territory in Venus/earth, is funny...as we just jumped in with a group with a mission..not a group fishing/hunting/mining/...  you also need a selection n earth to go after the Eidolon, and not have RANSOMS jump in that wanted to go mining...Same on Venus, we are mining/fishing hunting, and a few jump in to do a mission/or run around to kill things, and an alarm 4 happens and its a PAIN to do anything except join the battle..