Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

perfect hard mode reward!

(XBOX)Lmacncheese

Since this is a teshin thing this would be really perfect along with his outfit would be to add his dual nikanas one tier could be the regular nikana and the next could be the dual dragon nikanas or teshins own nikanas. a simple idea i think ik they said cosmetics only but come on!

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

As a skin (with different looking animations while swinging the skin that turns it into visually two Nikanas) maybe? Or as a sword/dual sword skin? don't think DE will add actual gear to Steel Path anytime soon if ever.

i doubt even more thatd they make a skin with different animations even more! mind as well make the weapon at that point

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (XB1)Lmacncheese:

i doubt even more thatd they make a skin with different animations even more! mind as well make the weapon at that point

Sorry if you didn't like my answer. They wont make a weapon and add it as a Steel Path reward. Initially they wanted Steel Path basically with no rewards so people wouldn't cry about "having to" play it. Would be quite the change of mind if they put actual equipment into it all of a sudden, don't ya think? Anyways, I don't really care. So, I'll be fine without Dual Nikanas - skin or weapon.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

Sorry if you didn't like my answer. They wont make a weapon. Initially they wanted Steel Path basically with no rewards so people don't cry about "having to" play it. Would be quite the change of mind if they put actual equipment into it all of a sudden, don't ya think?

im not against ur answer im just sayin at that point itd mind as well be a weapon. ur exactly right it id prefer that change somethin worth it like the arm cannon from railjack im fine with cosmetics for fashionframe itd just bring it full circle. teshin starts us off we get a teshin outfit and teshin swords

I'm all for it personally. I mean mastery rank people will already be clearing the starchart anyway, and there would probably be other dual nikanas added down the road for people that want to try them without having to do the steel path, so it would basically be early access for a new weapon archetype.

Archived