The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lucky Facebook Users >.>

Eciria

50k platinum give-away for people who like you guys' Facebook page. While I'd be all for it, I don't have, nor do I want Facebook. I've never liked the idea of social media, it just always ends up bad, and I'd probably never use an account for anything more than this 50k plat sweepstakes, so it'd be useless to try to make an account now =\

But seriously, to whoever gets the 50k:

LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <.<

You know, they have to hit a certain amount of "likes" for the 50k plat prize to be unlocked, right?

So, at this point it's not even really available to win.

The spam-bots will guarantee that this hits at least 250,000.

Even if you only get 1 like from your mom, that's a 2:250,000 chance to win, which is astronomically better odds than winning the actual lottery.

Edited by Archistopheles

I'm not a facebook user either, so I just created a facebook account that's 'mine', but all I use it for is such pleasantries as these.

I follow quite the random smattering of games and services, but it's no skin off my nose if it throws off Facebook & the NSA's tracking algorithms. 

Additionally I might add that one person is going to win the 50k plat, right?

That means statistically I can say with sure confidence that given the number of facebook users and the number of warframe players, You did not win.

50k platinum give-away for people who like you guys' Facebook page. While I'd be all for it, I don't have, nor do I want Facebook. I've never liked the idea of social media, it just always ends up bad, and I'd probably never use an account for anything more than this 50k plat sweepstakes, so it'd be useless to try to make an account now =\

But seriously, to whoever gets the 50k:

LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <.<

Lucky? If you win the 50k, the game is instantly over. You can buy all the stuff for years that is coming up. And the game is no fun where there is nothing to do.

I would much rather have the mod package... I want primed chamber and some other mods.

The spam-bots will guarantee that this hits at least 250,000.

Even if you only get 1 like from your mom, that's a 2:250,000 chance to win, which is astronomically better odds than winning the actual lottery.

Are you kidding me? Lotto odds are 1 in the 150+ millions... (1:173,000,000 approx for local lottery)

Edited by Bakim0n0

As a basic reply to everyone here:

Yes, I get it, the chances of me getting the 50k IF I had a Facebook account are extremely low if existant.

But my point was that the one who DOES get the 50k platinum is lucky.

FB is a @(*()$ plague. Am I the last person on earth without a FB account?

Been on it since 08. have had a max of 25 friends and family. friends that spam too many images are not put on the news feed. I don't play browser games. It's as nice or S#&$ty as you personally make it. Any reason it might be bad is your own fault.

Oh Kerbal space program has a new update...

Edited by Firetempest

Been on it since 08. have had a max of 25 friends and family. friends that spam too many images are not put on the news feed. I don't play browser games. It's as nice or S#&$ty as you personally make it. Any reason it might be bad is your own fault.

Apart from the whole collecting data fury thing. Which is btw indeed a problem, even if you don't use FB yourself.

What do you think are all the FB buttons on every single fcking website for?

What do you think are all the FB buttons on every single fcking website for?

For people who use it in a completely different way than I. I don't have friends that remotely care what I did in a game, how many points I got, or of special offers/events. Honestly, this should have been for Raptr if anything yet its not a larger pool to fish new possible customers in unlike the ocean of facebook.

Edited by Firetempest