Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Protea = Bae

vor 1 Stunde schrieb kwlingo:

Cast her 1 to CC room and spam her guns to kill entire room while having infinite energy. If all players have to do is spam her abilities randomly it's a nuke. But if a player needs a level of skill to target enemies individual it's not. It was the same as Bramma. Players needed no skill shooting at walls would randomly kill hoard and even though walls. Brain dead play tactic. 

It's funny because DE doesn't want AFK gaming but with macros, Protea is just that in her state.

That's a lot of words used to tell others that you are clueless. Just say: "I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I do it anyways." next time to save yourself the time to type it out so overly complicated and more importantly to save others the hassle to read through all of it just to come to that short and simple conclusion.

ryan reynolds wtf GIF

According to what you said (just to show how dumb it actually was):

- Just to recap: Protea + Gun = Nuke Frame

- CC Stomp Rhino + Energy Pads + Kuva Nukor = Nuke Frame

- Nidus + EV Trinity + Mara Detron = Hardcore Nuke Frame (because he ccs AND pulls enemies together)

- Any frame with the old Bramma = Nuke Frame

- Slow Nova + a decent Zaw = Nuke Frame

That's actually fun - to come up with equally stupid combos in order to make everything a nuke frame I mean. On the plus side your game must be at least balanced since every frame is a nuker.

51 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

Cast her 1 to CC room and spam her guns to kill entire room while having infinite energy. If all players have to do is spam her abilities randomly it's a nuke. But if a player needs a level of skill to target enemies individual it's not. It was the same as Bramma. Players needed no skill shooting at walls would randomly kill hoard and even though walls. Brain dead play tactic. 

It's funny because DE doesn't want AFK gaming but with macros, Protea is just that in her state.

Anyone with a decent weapon will ''nuke'' faster than protea. I'm sorry but protea's skills are not strong enough to be considered a nuke and the worst of it all is that protea's skills have low duration and you really need to spam them to take full advantage of them. xd

On 2020-07-05 at 2:30 AM, (XB1)Phantom Clip said:

Have your fun with her now. 

I'm loving her as is😏😘 

No changes needed at all. Fantastic job DE. Thank you very much

Tho I can feel the nerfs in the air when more players get her a ruin other players experience. 

But she my new main thing till then. 

Why would they nerf a frame that really does no damage. She's a buff frame for the most part. You might as well just build her using her 1 and 3 only. So many frames surpass her with utility.

14 hours ago, (PS4)Yggranya said:

Ember got reworked after being able to do the same S#&$ as all the nukers today, except it was worse, just run forward and EVERYTHING dies, no need to even stop to press a button. So, after 5 more years, maybe the nukers of today will get reworked.

So people had power was the point. She was only a nuke on stuff up to level 40 or 50, after that she was just CC with some damage.

7 hours ago, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

So people had power was the point. She was only a nuke on stuff up to level 40 or 50, after that she was just CC with some damage.

Yes, must be fun for a beginner to experience that good ol' nuker theme of "you can't do anything, look at my numbers, they are the HIGHEST". At least they learn the name of the game from the beginning and can decide if they want to continue playing regardless or if they just leave.

14 hours ago, (PS4)Yggranya said:

Yes, must be fun for a beginner to experience that good ol' nuker theme of "you can't do anything, look at my numbers, they are the HIGHEST". At least they learn the name of the game from the beginning and can decide if they want to continue playing regardless or if they just leave.

Except it wasnt new people complaining. New people are actually happy with people helping speed up the grind so they can actually get to the fun stuff.

On 2020-07-08 at 5:06 AM, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

Except it wasnt new people complaining. New people are actually happy with people helping speed up the grind so they can actually get to the fun stuff.

Yeah, because i was never a new player or anything...

On 2020-07-05 at 1:22 PM, (PS4)Yggranya said:

But it's DE who decides to nerf or not to nerf. If people had any power, all nukers would have been either nerfed or reworked but that is not the case. Can't play the game when everything is dead. Maybe one day... Heh, who am i kidding?

Those decisions dont come out of thin air.  It's not as if they test a frame , release the frame then suddenly go "let's change it".  It's from player feedback 

On 2020-07-06 at 11:25 AM, VegaCP said:

Why would they nerf a frame that really does no damage. She's a buff frame for the most part. You might as well just build her using her 1 and 3 only. So many frames surpass her with utility.

Because of "reasons".  Like any nerf. 

A few players find excuse. If enough players magnify it, nerf happens.  Again, I'm not one to say what it would be but my bones say it'll be something.

I believe DE stated they didnt intend for players to be in "endless" missions for hours per mission.  Protea's abilities fit perfect to play missions lasting under 1 hour. 

That's not to say she couldn't go longer.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Phantom Clip said:

Those decisions dont come out of thin air.  It's not as if they test a frame , release the frame then suddenly go "let's change it".  It's from player feedback 

Because of "reasons".  Like any nerf. 

A few players find excuse. If enough players magnify it, nerf happens.  Again, I'm not one to say what it would be but my bones say it'll be something.

I believe DE stated they didnt intend for players to be in "endless" missions for hours per mission.  Protea's abilities fit perfect to play missions lasting under 1 hour. 

That's not to say she couldn't go longer.

If players whining about something was enough to change things, why do nukers still exist?

2 hours ago, (PS4)Yggranya said:

If players whining about something was enough to change things, why do nukers still exist?

Because complaining is enough to make changes happen. Every time a saryn or mesa nerf has been hinted at it was like someone kicked a giant ant kill and ran.

Archived