Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Crime Scene

Educated_Beast

I spent over 30 minutes last night searching for the 5th dam clue.  I found the first 4 in a reasonable time and found the first two missions quickly, but I think my crime scene is bugged.  I have looked everywhere and even turned on a macro left clicking rapidly everywhere to see if I could find it moving mouse around in a search pattern.  I think it spawned in a wall.  Two things need to be done to make this more tolerable:

1.) Allow us to reset crime scene; just reset and allow us to start over and find it. 

2.) Allow us to take the test at any time.  I have 4 of 5, but I cannot start the test!  Why not let me trail and error the last piece, that would be so much faster.  I have 20 keys saved up, worst case it would cost me 15 but I would save my sanity.  .  

This absolutely sucks, IMO, worst nightwave yet.  I've looked every dam where and its not there. This is not fun, I want to play warframe, but I'm stuck slowly walking around in a map looking for a single hard to find item; I cant even jump to get a vantage point.  I would just skip it but I'm not sure if I'll miss out on something more than just 7K rep.  

3 minutes ago, Miraluka said:

Well, what did you find? How can you be sure it spawned in a wall? If you say what you found then people might be able to help you find whatever you missed.

It is random locations for every player, and of each item, it is random 3.  There is no identical puzzles so no other player could possibly help.  I watched some YouTube to see if I missed a common location but the ones online were simple.  I have no idea where my 5th object is.  

I just want a reset button and try again with different random locations.  This one is broke. 

I had trouble with the 5th one too but I came across a forum thread about it yesterday with about 5 or 6 possible locations for it. and I found it sure enough. All of the locations of the 5th clue that looks exactly like a floor lamp were on the floor in spots you'd expect lamps to be... so I guess you walked over it and never even knew that was it. when I finally found mine I was like BRUH I walked over this spot 6 times how did I not see this.

I feared this would happen, same happened to me kind of.

Why do we emit a pulse that seemingly seems to scan if it does not highlight anything i wonder, you would imagine that serve a purpose instead of some fancy visual effect.

I not saying it should highlight it from afar but at least if you got close, because those items are often so small and hard to see with the color scheme.

Archived