Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path Sortie

Raskol

Since Steel Path is supposed to be some sort of endgame and sortie is also "challenging" with its high lvl why dont we combine those two?

Some of the sortie rewards are completely useless for experienced players so id rework the reward table - removing endo and anasa for sure, doubling the kuva at the very least, 7 day boosters?, 3x forma bundle?, already built reactor/catalyst?, adding some other stuff that would be of any use? Id even make a bid for some low chance plat rewards (non-tradable) so u can purchase cosmetics etc 

Basically making it worth your time to choose SP srotie over regural one

Stopped doing sorties few weeks ago cause i came to conclusion its not worth my time - best i could get was kuva since u can never have too much of it, even if i got riven and it wasnt worthless its kinda hard to sell them with current trading system in WF and takes a long time. Other rewards? Rarely of any use.

I agree with the others, that steel-path isn't endgame. But I would like a steel-path Sortie combination. Better rewards, while fighting enemies which can hurt my tank frames sounds funny. And just think about the amount of steel-essence which can be gained in an eximus survival Mission.🤤🤤🤤

Archived