Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

allow stealth in capture missions

hefirey

although it isn't required I would like an option to sneak up on a capture target and sneak kill them. I mean when I do capture missions the minute I approach the capture target all hell breaks loose and tons of enemies try to block me while the capture target tries to avoid me (unsuccessfully). 

I just would like an option that allows sneak attacks on capture targets. also to not be swarmed by enemies if you managed to capture the target without notifying the other enemies or setting off the alarm

First time I was doing a capture mission, I was trying the stealthy approach. Failed the mission because the target eventually found their way to the exit (I'm only guessing; I've never actually seen a capture target escape). I didn't even set off any alarm.

Definitely. 

If you're undetected, allow the target to not be alerted and run. Make the target more beefy to compensate.

Make each mission have multiple capture targets. If you set off an alert before contact with a target they run to a Panic Room, not unlike a Spy Vault. You can still intercept them before they reach the room but if they do reach it they'll be held up in the Panic Room with powerful guards and defensive systems. If you get detected in a Panic Room the target in that room will flee through a corridor to reach an escape shuttle. 

Archived