Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gas City Tileset has a wall blocking a console

Basilisk1991

As the title states there's a specific tile in the recently remastered Jupiter tile set that has a wall blocking one of the console required to unlock the Orange Door with the Amalgam lab for the tile set. 

Here's the tile in question

MHTSCbX.jpg

Here's the console in question (Specifically on the left hand side of the tileset relative from the first screenshot down a set of stairs near where my Kubrow is standing)

ubhksHB.jpg

26 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

I'm pretty sure it's intended to not be there since you're in Sanctuary Onslaught.

I've nearly activated all the ESO console so many times; I still don't know if it'll do anything.

For that room, I think there's a wall hatch somewhere, though I don't actually know if it can be opened in ESO, though the radar always hints that we might be able to.

Though I thought it only happened in ESO 8, is that SO, or ESO?

1 minute ago, TheArcSet said:

I've nearly activated all the ESO console so many times; I still don't know if it'll do anything.

For that room, I think there's a wall hatch somewhere, though I don't actually know if it can be opened in ESO, though the radar always hints that we might be able to.

Though I thought it only happened in ESO 8, is that SO, or ESO?

this screenshot has to be in SO, since he is using a rank 22 frost prime.

For the record this issue is also true of the tile outside of Sanctuary Onslaught (I just happened to have had the the tile pop up while playing Sanctuary Onslaught), the console can be interacted with as per normal for opening the orange door in the tile it's just that they forgot to cut out the geometry of that particular section of wall (As you can see the wall clips into the lockers next to it). My issue isn't that you can't interact with the console (Like I said you can), my issue is the geometry of the map literally covers the console, which makes finding it a lot harder than it had to be and fixing it would be pretty simpl (just cutting out that wall like they did for every other niche with a console on the tileset).

It's like that outside of SO aswell, i can confirm OP story as i also tought of making a topic about it since this is kinda an old issue, it seems that durin a random update a few months ago this started to happen.

The console is still there and can be used, but the wall does make it a bit odd, especially if you're figuring these things out on your own.

Note to @TheArcSet @(NSW)Glaive-012 , this room is unique, not only you get oxium from the destructible panels (a resource), but you're also able to enter the lab to get a few extra enemy kills

@Rebecca Something to keep in mind, these secret rooms STILL have host/client issues, the host can do everything, however if you ask player 2,3 or 4 (aka clients) to break the containers, especially the sentient one, you'll notice that they will be unable to do so.

Archived