The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Possible Leak?

DoomHarbinger

UI bugs like this happen from time to time. Nothing new. Not a leek.

leeks5.jpg

That's what DOD say when some one finds a Microchip with the words "Property of Department of Defense" imbedded in their neck near the cerebral cortex.

Now they know I know what they know how I know. But they still don't know How I know what they know while they know how I know.

That's what DOD say when some one finds a Microchip with the words "Property of Department of Defense" imbedded in their neck near the cerebral cortex.Now they know I know what they know how I know. But they still don't know How I know what they know while they know how I know.

somehow i completely agree :D

It has to be coincidence its not even part of the game.

Yeah this is a concept from a livstream, answering to a fan made request for difficulty and apparently it got partially implemented to the game but the work is unfinshed as they ran into some balancing issues. This is old news from a couple of months back but better later than never :)

Choosing difficulty before a mission has been has been mentioned in livestreams 5, 6, and 7, and was at one point in the game, but removed for awkwardness of use reasons. This might be a remnant of that or a look into the future, but probably a remnant. This information is courtesy of my https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/112729-promised-proposed-or-hinted-features-and-content-tracking-spreadsheet-edition-livestream-9-notes/'>content tracking project.

Edited by VegetableBasket