TetsujinForce

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-08-14 at 2:38 AM, TetsujinForce said:

QYUwaGw.jpg

The poor ghoul no longer has control over his body but did he really ever had any control?

That’s actually close to what I pictured for a new breed of infest for the infested assassin concept I made way back.

Basically the grineer seem normal. But then they start moving all zombie like and charge at you. When you kill them, their bodies drop to the ground before bursting into an infested pod that quickly spawns an infested grineer that looks similar to this drawing. 

Imagine responding to an SOS that leads you to a sort of ambush where you think you found the rescue target but turns out they are not what they appear. Before you knew it, you walked right into an infested ambush. 

Which leads to a new kind of assassin. An infested one that can infest your frame with a big boil that takes over your frame and you(the Tenno) or your allies must shoot it off to regain control. Basically picture Nidus but with a bulkier more juggernaut like design/theme. Parts that open up while enrage, exposing like some creepy stuff. 

With your drawings, I’m sure you have the imagination to picture what I’m talking about. The infested definitely needs more. One thing they don’t have is their own assassin to hunt down tennos. 

You should try drawing a Bombarder Charger. Basically a charger that is bigger, has the bombarder camo, and it’s ogris is stuck inside its body. If killed it explodes massively. 

The only other thing I pictured is a half infested Stalker. Like if he got torn apart by Umbra and the infested rebuilt him. Rebuilt the broken half of the War sword. And add an infested theme to his abilities. Like making multiple infested trails that sprout giant infested tentacles at the ends that swipe players like Nidus mixed with Hydroid. 

Stuff like that. Be a big horror film. Wish I could draw super good and fast otherwise I’d be posting a lot.

Archived