Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

building a custom stealth frame with banshee?

_Anise_

Question

With augmented silence allowing Banshee to open targets to execute plus Skiajati that grants invisibility on execute, maybe throw on a shade too banshee can work as a sort of stealth frame able to execute whilst jumping between targets.

I was thinking the new feature to take abilities from another warframe would it be worth taking Ivaras quiver to make banshee an even more stealthy frame?

alternativly

would it be better to take silence and put it on another frame ? (suggestions)

7 answers to this question

Shade is so inconsistent, literally everything would be a better option, including kavats that die after being sneezed at by a bombard, at least they give useful buffs until they get stuck somewhere and die.

If you really want to build for stealth, i would rather replace Quake for Equinox's augmented Rest, it's more reliable than Silence when you can't afford to relocate and reapply the stun.

Also it can can sustain itself for the duration of the ability just like Silence.

But if you mod for enough range, Cloak arrows might be also useful. (but still really restrictive)

Maybe you could put Silence on Ash, not sure if Savage Silence and Fatal Teleport finisher damage multipliers would stack.

44 minutes ago, strikeforce47 said:

I would rather take a steath frame like Loki and give him banshee silence from the new system if it still opens to finshers

it should do but loki wouldn't' need to open enemies to finishers because he is already stealth and can already perform finishers ? though the damage modifier is nice and I guess it could open altered enemies to finishers?

@kgabor how would day and night forms work when other frames can't change form ? I never tried rest, silence seems to suffer from a range problem, where you have to mod it to be really short else enemies break out of it quickly then start to attack and are not open to finishers anymore.

honestly the only 2 abilities on the list that stood out to me that I really wanted to play around with were Ivara for her cloaking arrow and Nyx for her mind control, mind control is the only ability she has that interested me the rest of her toolkit I didn't care for so found it really interesting they were letting people snag that over say her aoe thing

(ps:maybe Rhinos roar for nezah lol I don't like his ground fire)

5 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

@kgabor how would day and night forms work when other frames can't change form ? I never tried rest, silence seems to suffer from a range problem, where you have to mod it to be really short else enemies break out of it quickly then start to attack and are not open to finishers anymore.

honestly the only 2 abilities on the list that stood out to me that I really wanted to play around with were Ivara for her cloaking arrow and Nyx for her mind control, mind control is the only ability she has that interested me the rest of her toolkit I didn't care for so found it really interesting they were letting people snag that over say her aoe thing

(ps:maybe Rhinos roar for nezah lol I don't like his ground fire)

It will depend on your frame's energy color, it seems forms couldn't be changed during missions.

Silence stuns can be reapplied by moving away and back to stun-range, but weaker mobs will die to unaugmented finishers too, so Rest might be an useful ability to make up for Silence's limitations and skip this step. (and also add some powerful cc to Banshee)

2 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

then wouldn't you replace silence with rest rather than quake? given they both need a mod to work that way?

Quake is the least useful one of Banshee's abilities.

And Savage Silence still gives a nice damage buff, Rest would just make cc-ing with Banshee more consistent.

Archived