Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF "Medusa" frame

(XBOX)RAG is NAROK

So with Helminth coming and the ability subsume Atlas to gain his Petrify ability, I can finally make a Medusa frame. The question is, which female frame has a good kit that could potentially both benefit and work well with Petrify.

Please comment and leave a suggest to which female frame could work as well as an explanation as to why. This must be a female frame that is currently available in warframe. 

Also bonus points if that frame has a skin that gives them a more serpentine feel. 😄

2 hours ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

So with Helminth coming and the ability subsume Atlas to gain his Petrify ability, I can finally make a Medusa frame. The question is, which female frame has a good kit that could potentially both benefit and work well with Petrify.

Please comment and leave a suggest to which female frame could work as well as an explanation as to why.

Also bonus points if that frame has a skin that gives them a more serpentine feel. 😄

unknown.pngunknown.png

16 hours ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

Perhaps I should rephrase what I said and say what current female  frames would work. The alchemist doesn't qualify for current and I would say it's questionable if they are female. 

i been told that the alchemist frame is gonna be female, an has snake on it xD so thought would go good for your desire

Archived